Haunted Days And Nights.. Vko...

By TwinkleStar315

More

👣👣 01
👣👣 02
👣👣 03
👣👣 04
👣👣 05
👣👣 06
👣👣 07
👣👣 08
👣👣 09
👣👣 10
👣👣 11
👣👣 12
👣👣 13
👣👣 14
👣👣 16
👣👣 17
👣👣 18
👣👣 19
👣👣 20
👣👣 21
👣👣 22
👣👣 23
👣👣 24
👣👣 25
👣👣 26
👣👣27
👣👣 28
👣👣 29
👣👣 30
👣👣 31
👣👣 32
👣👣 33
👣👣 34
👣👣 35
👣👣 LAST

👣👣 15

2.3K 142 23
By TwinkleStar315

Hey guys..

Sorry for late update Ahhh...

I was sick.. but now I'm here with you 💜😘

Assalam o alaikum...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

"Hobi..."

Hoseok smiled sweetly and nodded. Yoongi gave him space so that he entered the house. Yoongi thanks to God that time because he was in need of help. He couldn't saw the Jungkook and Taehyung condition.

"Hope so I'm not too late. Sam was out of country for some important business soo I'm here."

Hoseok explained his friend Yoongi, who nodded lightly. They came back to the boys where Taehyung was crying silently and cressing Jungkook's cheek with his trembling fingers.

Hoseok smile dropped when he saw the scene that was heartbroken for him. He nudge his shoulder with Yoongi and gestured him to explain the situation.

Yoongi sighed deeply and explain in a low voice.

"He was just getting out of control so that I spilled the holy water. But I don't know why his face become just like that. Normally holy water doesn't effect just like it affected on him. I don't know why."

Hoseok was staring at the boys then he cleared his throat and passes to Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Hello I'm Hoseok, please let me help you to carry your friend to the bed."

Taehyung looked up at Hoseok eyes who was lightly smiling and gesturing Taehyung to hold Jungkook.

Taehyung nodded and both carried Jungkook to the room which was not his room. Taehyung put Jungkook's head carefully on the pillow and gave his exposed forehead much better view by sliding his finger into his hairs.

Taehyung saw Jungkook with love, pure love...
Hoseok noticed that then he turned around and found Yoongi standing at the door frame.

Yoongi saw a cream tube in his hand then the stepped forward and gave the cream to Taehyung. 

"Put this cream on his face. I'm sorry I don't know why this happened??... but I found something at this point surely.. just gave me time."

Taehyung listened silently then he grabbed the cream tube from Yoongi and asked with a frown.

"Where are all? Jungkook's and mine parents? And i didn't saw Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung too."

"Actually this was dangerous for them to stay.. as you know.. Jungkook condition.. on the other hand you also behaved strangely.. so I said them to leave this place... it is better to leave this place for them."

Yoongi explained and Hoseok silently observed the skin of Jungkook. Then he turned around and faced Yoongi.

"I think Yoongi, this soul was murdered or suicide himself. It happens when these conditions occurred. "

Yoongi scooted closer to him and observed Jungkook's skin.

"Yeah you're right.. why I didn't notice?"

Taehyung listened them silently and observed the situation. He snapped out from his thoughts when Yoongi called him.

Taehyung hummed while holding Jungkook's hand.

"Taehyung you need to move out with your family. It's not save here for you too."

Taehyung grabbed tightly Jungkook's hand and admired his peaceful face.

"Please I don't want to.. and please don't say that again I will never leave him alone. Never..."

Hoseok and Yoongi glanced at each other, Hoseok tried to speak again but Yoongi stopped him by putting his hand on Hoseok's shoulder. So Hoseok shut his mouth and stayed silent.

Both left them alone, Hoseok left the room first while Yoongi stopped and turned to Taehyung, who was crying silently and rubbed his hand over Jungkook's.

Yoongi bite his lip and left the room with thought of Jungkook's escape from that soul. He need to find something about that soul.

He went straight behind the Hoseok and asked him about the method although that was a painful method but by that they could find the soul and about him.

Hoseok nodded but he was afraid if Taehyung denied to do that.

"Yoongi you know that is harmful and hard for Jungkook too."

Yoongi nodded and sighed

"I know Hobi.. but what I saw you didn't see that. They told me the soul knew them because with Jungkook was changed then he called them by their names.

I thought that one was someone... someone who was close to them. Maybe their enemy or office colleagues or relatives or may be class fellow.."

Hoseok listened carefully then hesitantly nodded, his eyes land on the boys that were behind the Yoongi.

When Yoongi and Hoseok left the room, Taehyung stayed still in his place, crying silently, to skip his hiccups he bite his lips hard that were red by that action. His tears fell on Jungkook's arm but he didn't noticed that.

Jungkook blinked then adjust his focus and look surrounding, then his eyes land on Taehyung who was crying like a child, mumbling something but Jungkook couldn't heard that. He tightened his grip on Taehyung's hand which was fixed in his hand.

Taehyung looked at him with his teary eyes then smile.

"Thanks God Jungkook you're fine. I thought you're hurt that badly and..."

Taehyung hiccuped and started crying again.. he hugged Jungkook tightly like his life depends on him..

Jungkook smiled and rubbed his fingers in Taehyung's fluffy hairs.

"I'm here Tae.. I'm fine see I'm with you.. please don't cry I can't see you like this.."

Taehyung smiled and lift his head to face Jungkook

"You scared me Dirty Bunny.." he lightly punched his chest.

Jungkook smiled at the nick name

"But it hurts Tae..."

He put his hand dramatically at his chest where Taehyung punched him.

"Oops sorry.. but it was a light punch dear."

Taehyung playfully answered and about to sit straight then Jungkook put his arm around Taehyung and pulled him closer.

Taehyung looked at him amazed and blushed at the sudden move...

"K-kookie.. "

Jungkook hummed and stared deeply in Taehyung's eyes, he speak with his deep calm voice.

"You know I want to tell you something at the movie time but something happened I don't remember exactly but I want to say that again to you."

Taehyung frowned at Jungkook's statement then his mind flickered...

He opened his mouth just like a O shape.

Jungkook chuckled lightly then he tried to grab Taehyung's cheek with his other hand but a painful whimper left his mouth.

Taehyung panicked and grabbed Jungkook's other hand that was burned too, But lightly..

Jungkook noticed the panicked in Taehyung's face so he again started his conversation.

"Hey look at me.. it's fine. Just listen to me.."

Taehyung hummed but his eyes were glued to the lightly burn hand of Jungkook.

Jungkook snaeked his hand up and down to grab Taehyung's attention fully, he gulped and shut his eyes then spoke again.

"Taehyung.. I love you.."

Taehyung's right hand was on Jungkook's chest while other at his arm side. But when he listened Jungkook's statement, he hummed simply and Jungkook's heart dropped to his stomach that Taehyung may be didn't feel the same.

Jungkook was staring at him with his sad eyes because of his response. Taehyung noticed then Jungkook stopped his movement and conversation.

His mind turn on that what he heard a while ago. Why he didn't notice.. may be that's why Jungkook was staring at him with sadness.

He cleared his throat and spoke to clear his mind, may be he was over thinking.

"kookie... sorry I listened everything after I put some cream on your burn hand."

Jungkook frown at burn word. He thought about the time when he burned why he didn't know.

"But when I burnt I didn't remember.? What are you talking about?"

Taehyung pouted sadly then told him whole story.. Jungkook froze in his spot. Tears were pooling out from his doe eyes..

that why Taehyung didn't answer me because now I'm ugly..

Taehyung looked at him then cressed his unburn face skin and spoke while smiling and staring him with affection.

"Jungkook you're still beautiful don't worry Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung will help us. You will be fine but you're still beautiful, handsome and hot man in the whole world."

"Then why you didn't answer me.?"

Taehyung frowned but his heart skip a beat when he remembered.

"Which one? Sorry I was busy to admire you.."

Taehyung tried to joke and laughed nervously.
Jungkook tightened his grip on Taehyung's waist.
Taehyung gulped and make his fingers in to a fist to control his heartbeat.

"Tae I really love you.. since years.. when we were in high school, I wanted to propose you in front of all the people but some of the boys and girls had crush on you and me as usual so I ignored the idea.. I thought you might reject me at that time then you'll select someone else there."

Taehyung listened every word and constantly tried to calm his heart beat. Jungkook sighed deeply then spoke again..

"Tae.. do you feel the same as me? I mean.. I love you more than a friend.. Do you love me?"

Taehyung face was red with blush, sighed and snapped out from the proposal trance, he bit his lower lip unconsciously and stared at Jungkook's eyes that were already impatient to see the reaction.

Taehyung leaned forward and lingered his soft lips on Jungkook's nose carefully not to touch the burn area that covered with medicated cream.

Jungkook feel the lips on his nose then a small smile adorned his lips he closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment.

"I.. I love you too kookie.. since years.. I never accepted a single proposal since school time to till now.. because I was waiting for you.. to fell for me.. to cherish me.. I love you more than anything in the world."

Their faces were too close after response of Taehyung.. Jungkook smiled, he listened each word of his love that was close to him and the feeling was amazing when he stared at his lover this close.. his eyes.. then his lips.. soft lip.. feelings were growing slowly.. very slowly..

He tightened his grip on his waist and pulled him closer.. Taehyung closed his eyes and gave Jungkook what he wanted that time.. Taehyung's hand slowly reached from side to his lover's hairs..

Lips were almost touching then a loud crash intruped the moment.. Taehyung's smile dropped when he opened his eyes.. he saw Jungkook with wide eyes and sigh in relief..he hugged him tightly.

They looked around to saw anything or anyone but then door close with a loud bang and room went dark..

"Want a kiss??? beautiful.. I  could give you everything.. every feeling.. but you denied.. soo I can't allow you to touch anyone else."

Hey guys hope you all enjoy the chapter

First time I didn't saw the words hehehe

Please vote if you like..

Thoughts??

Stay blessed and save

Allah Hafiz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 9.4K 48
They says when you love someone, you blindly trust them. But what happened to these two boys named Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung who were madly in l...
62K 2.5K 35
Edward's biggest dream in his life is to make julian knows his place as a omega in this world. The only thing that stops him from his way with the o...
39.5K 639 31
If Taehyung isn't for Jungkook,, then why TAEKOOK?
78.2K 4.2K 53
People says love at first sight exists..And he did felt that, but not for me. Rather my.....sister. Still, why does he look at me that way? Why doe...