𝘚𝘦𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘺 π˜—π˜’π˜³π˜¬...

By Eliana_tan28

Jeon Jungkook's secretary, Park Jimin suddenly decides to quit after working for 7 years as Jungkook's secret... More

Introduction
1. Quit?
2. A reason.
4. A negotiation.
5. Sudden Proposal.
6. Rejection?
7. Stupid.
8. Fanboy?
9. Brother.
10. Sleepover.
11. Another alpha?
12. Apology.
13. Confusion.
14. Strange?
15. Vacation.
16. Same Room.
17. Rivals.
18. Chaos.
19. Realization.
20. Confession destruction.
21. Him?
22. Stupid Love.
23. Trustworthy.
24. Answers.
25. Committed.
26. Misunderstandings.
27. Return.
28. Making up.
29. Firsts time ruins.
30. Motherly embrace.
31. Battles far away.
32. Forgive?
33. Let Off.
34. He said yes!
35. Till death do us apart.
Epilogue.
Bonus: baby daddy koo
Bonus: Anniversary

3. Old Friend.

12.8K 754 196
By Eliana_tan28

"Why does he wanna quit out of the blue?" Namjoon asked leaning back on his chair, sipping the delicious red wine, looking hot as ever.

"I don't know, he didn't tell me the reason." Jungkook replied with the same frown settled on his face since jimin said he will quit.

"Maybe he has some personal reasons. So, what will do?" Namjoon asked again, placing the empty glass tumbler on the table ready to be refilled.

"I don't know! I just don't want him to quit, atleast not after 7 years." Jungkook slumped his body down on the comfortable couch, completely forgetting about his professionalism.

"Try stopping him then." Namjoon said taking the refilled wine glass again.

"Will he listen to me?" Jungkook questioned Namjoon or more like himself. He has spent 7 years with jimin, and has never came through these type of situations, so he can't help but question himself.

"Just try. Don't think too much. It's not like you're stopping your lover or something, it's just your secretary." Namjoon mentioned casually. Jungkook shot his eyes open at the mention of the word 'lover', something about that word had a different effect on him.

"Hmm." Jungkook hummed, completely lost in his thoughts.

Lover?

"I should get going now. Take care and don't think about it too much. Bye." Namjoon said and stood up to leave.

Jungkook guided him to the exit, and when Namjoon finally left, he closed the door and slumped himself on the bed.

"Lover?" Jungkook smiled unintentionally.

And finally he went to sleep.

~~~~

"Oh my God! I overslept!" Jimin panicked as soon as he saw the time which is 9:27 am.
He quickly got up from the bed and hastily made his way to his bathroom to brush his teeth.

And just as he was about to take his toothbrush

"Wait! Today's my day off!" Jimin realized and mentally face palmed.

"How did I forget? It's my day off! So it means I can enjoy!" He squealed like a child and picked up his toothbrush and brushed his teeth still squealing like a child.

Life.

"So, what should I do now?" Jimin questions himself, he was already done with his morning routine along with his breakfast.

And now the real question was, what should he do?

He did decide to take a day off but he didn't plan anything.

"I should go out and probably shop for myself. And I haven't met chanyeol since last month, I should probably meet him." Jimin decided to go shopping.

"Ready!" Jimin checked himself out for the last time in the mirror and finally stepped out of his apartment, immediately meeting the rays of the sun lightning his beautiful face.

He was wearing a baby blue colored loose jeans and a fluffy cream colored oversized sweater that reached till his mid thighs, and he had sweater paws making him look more cute and beautiful than ever.

"Let's go!" He said to himself and marched down the stairs.

He called an uber for himself, as he doesn't have a car, the one he drives is Jungkook's, and he doesn't like to use it for himself unless it's for work purpose. And besides the car isn't at his place.

Jimin got inside the uber.

And soon after he reached the mall.

And he paid for the ride and got inside the mall, immediately greeted by the friendly omegas there.

The  mall had only omega and beta workers which made jimin relieved.

And as he went through the rallies of clothes, from sweaters to fancy blouses. His eyes caught a lot of the fancy looking clothes but as soon as he saw the prices, he immediately kept it down.

"It's so expensive here! What should I get?" Jimin wandered around the hoodie section, looking carefully at the baby blue colored hoodies hanging up from the rallies, and he wanted one. So he stretched his hand for one, but he was too short for that, so he was struggling to get that.

"Agh, fuck my short height!" He mumbled under his breath, and just as he was about to jump, a hand appeared and brought the hoodie down from the top section, and handed it to jimin.

Jimin immediately smiled and took the hoodie in his hand, not looking up at the stranger. And just when he was about to say thank you, the stranger spoke

"You like it?"

"Huh? Taehyung!!!" Jimin exclaimed as he saw his bestfriend standing in front of him with his famous boxy smile, looking down at an amused jimin.

Jimin immediately launched himself at taehyung, and taehyung immediately hugged him back, taking in the familiar soothing lavender scent.

"You, what are you doing here?" Jimin asked finally breaking out of that 2 minutes long hug.

"What! Can't I be here?" Taehyung exclaimed showing a fake hurt expression.

"No, I didn't mean it like that? I mean you were in US, so what are you doing here in Korea?" Jimin cleared himself out, still unable to believe that taehyung was here.

"I was but not anymore! I will be working here now. I am the new CEO of Kim Corp." Taehyung mentioned proudly.

"Wow! Congratulations!" Jimin said with his famous eye smile, truly happy for his bestfriend.

"So, what are you doing now?" Taehyung questioned, the last time they met was 3 years ago.

"I am still working in Jeon Corp." Jimin replied.

"You mean, you're still his secretary?" Taehyung questioned to which jimin only nodded as an answer.

~~~~

"You smell of an alpha." Jungkook said as jimin came near him to fix his tie.

"Yeah, I was hanging out with my alpha friend." Jimin answered and fixed Jungkook's tie, and also his hair.

"Alpha friend? Haven't heard of anyone like that." Jungkook questioned as jimin mentioned someone who is an alpha.

Because as far as jungkook knows him, jimin only has beta and omega friends, so who is this alpha friend?

"It's an old friend of mine. And why are you so interested in that? We are getting late, let's go!" Jimin said and left the apartment.

Jungkook wondered for a bit and just decided to shrug it off, so he too got out of his apartment.

"You will drive or should I?" Jimin questioned.

"I will drive" jungkook answered.

~~~~

"Where are they?" Jungkook questioned upon checking the time on his expensive wrist watch. He was growing impatient by every passing minute.

They were supposed to be here at 7 PM, and still they haven't.

Jungkook hates people who aren't punctual, and hates people who wastes his time, and these people were doing just that.

"Just calm down kook, they will arrive soon." Namjoon said calmly.

"Don't call me that when we are in public." Jungkook warned. And Namjoon just scoffed at him. And jimin just smiled at this.

"Here they are!" Namjoon exclaimed as he saw the CEO of Kim Corp and some other people who he assumed were his company, enter through the entrance and come their way.

All the 5 of them stood up to greet their business partner, yeah there are two more people with jungkook, Namjoon and jimin.

And Jimin immediately recognized who it was, so he smiled at him which definitely didn't go unnoticed by jungkook.

"Mr Kim." Jungkook said and shaked his hand with Mr Kim.

"Mr Jeon, nice to meet you!" Taehyung said and let go of Jungkook's hand and shaked Namjoon's hand and finally took his seat along with his three men. But not before smiling at jimin who smiled back.

And throughout the dinner, taehyung occasionally smiled at jimin which was returned by jimin.

And this whole thing was observed by someone very carefully.

"It was nice meeting you, I am looking forward to the deal." Taehyung said as they all stood up, which meant this business dinner was finally over.

"Yeah, I am glad you liked it. We will be looking forward to this too." Jungkook said and as a professionally he shaked Taehyung's hand again, and finally taehyung left the place. But

"Call me tomorrow." Taehyung came near jimin and whispered in Jimin's ear, and jimin kind of blushed even without noticing.

And now someone was boiling in anger, but he wasn't showing any of it.

Jimin nodded as an response. And finally taehyung left.

"So, let's go!" Namjoon said and all of them exited the restaurant.

"I will get going now." Jimin said.

"Wait, I will drop you off." Jungkook said.

"No, I will take the bus. Goodnight." Jimin said and started to go in the direction of the bus stop.

"Okay, I am going too. Bye." Namjoon said and got inside his car and drove off and so did Jungkook's other two employees.

Jungkook too got inside and drove off to his apartment.

And on his way he had only one thing in his mind which was jimin.

"A friend?"

_________________________________

Update!! Hope y'all like it.

Don't worry because of the vmin shit.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye!

💜💜💜

And happy birthday to Namjoon in advance.

I am not doing well after that picture. God! He looks so hot!!
🤤🤤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 133K 127
[ Alpha and Omega A.U ] "Even if this was all play pretend... will you still love me the same way?" Jeon Jungkook is a young Twenty-One year old Alph...
242K 8.6K 39
⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked hard on this book so please respect me a...
22.3K 1K 13
What happens when Mr Jeon's son jeon Jungkook take overs his position? And park Jimin is his secretary Will Jimin survive his job with his new boss? ...
530K 18.8K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...