Dramas of a Preteen

By Missy_Potter13

Being a preteen can be hard. You have to find out who you are so you can make your mark in the dreaded place... More

Drama #1: Beaches Suck!
Drama #2: The Wonderbread Sandwich!
Drama #3: Whatever happened to Beauty Sleep?
Drama #4: #TheDress!
Drama #5: HIGH SCHOOL SCRUGGLES - How can I get so many injuries from a BUS?!
Drama #6: Guys Lead Unfairly Simple Lives
Drama #7: HIGH SCHOOL STRUGGLES - I can't even stand with this bloody bag!
Drama #8: HIGH SCHOOL STRUGGLE - Glasses are the cause of embarrassment!
Drama #9: How to be a Fabulous Queen!
Drama #10: HIGH SCHOOL STRUGGLES - Swimming + School = Wrong!
Drama #11: HIGH SCHOOL STRUGGLE - We have to share the world with these jerks?!
Drama #12: Get Lost Haters! Fabulous Queens Comin' Through!
Thank you!

WARNING!!

1.1K 42 6
By Missy_Potter13

WARNING: The following book contains over-exaggerated events that can occur during the life of a pre-teenager. If, for whatever reason, these stories seem to distress you or make you laugh to an unhealthy extent, please stop reading immediately!

Most of these stories are based on situations that have occurred to me. Stories that are more light-hearted than others will most likely be over-exaggerated to add comic relief. Please do not believe every word that you read.

If you have any suggestions for dramas I could use for this book, please, don't be afraid to comment them or send me a private message. If I decide to use your suggestion, I will dedicate that chapter to you.

Now, turn the page AND LET THE DRAMAS BEGIN! Don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 504 15
These are my top 10 fave Disney Princesses!! This is my first top 10 but I hope to have more in the future. I don't own Disney. All the credit goes t...
1K 172 45
More than just poetry... these are excerpts of my life so far. Hope you feel them at least half as much as I doπŸ’žπŸ’«
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
281 138 50
some words can truly feel our side.