Deep Waters

By sansrivalcrown

Two different people. Entering a world of chaos. Discovering unlike worlds. Diving into deep waters. More

Deep Waters
1:One
2:Two
3:Three
4:Four
5:Five
6:Six
7:Seven
8:Eight
9:Nine
10:Ten
11:Eleven
12:Twelve
13:Thirteen
14:Fourteen
15:Fifteen
16:Sixteen
17:Seventeen
18:Eighteen
19:Nineteen
20:Twenty
21:Twenty-One
22:Twenty-Two
23:Twenty-Three
24:Twenty-Four
25:Twenty-Five
26:Twenty-Six
27:Twenty-Seven
28: Twenty-Eight
30:Thirty
31:Thirty-One
32:Thirty-Two
Acknowledgements

29:Twenty-Nine

396 28 24
By sansrivalcrown

After talking to their kids, Meryl and Pierce just started thinking about how they are going to ask Sandra to move out because Meryl knows that even if she seduce Pierce, she won't be successful but their problem with Sandra involves their kids that is why they need to do something.

"Uhmm Sandra?"Meryl called for her as she prepare her and her kids' lunch.

"Yeah?"Sandra asked.

"Have you started looking for apartments already?Because I heard that you're doing great at your job now."Meryl said all of a sudden, trying her best to be subtle.

"Uhmm are you k-kicking me out?"Sandra asked.

"Not really, but Pierce's parents, they're uhmm moving here because they will arrive from London and they don't have a place yet."Meryl lied.

"But I thought Pierce's mom have her own apartment?"Sandra asked and Meryl's eyes went round.

"How sure are you of that?"Meryl asked.

"I talked to her one time when she was picking up Apollo and Selene."Sandra answered.

"Oh, maybe I misunderstood Pierce's dad. Sorry."Meryl said and Sandra just smiled before going back to her loft.

"Selene, Apollo, lunch is ready!"Meryl yelled and the two arrived in the kitchen all of a sudden.

"Mommy, look, I draw a heart."Apollo said all of a sudden as he show his mother his drawing.

"Wow, baby, that is cute."Meryl said before she carried the two of them to their chairs.

"This is for you mommy."Apollo said and Meryl gasped.

"Really, baby?"Meryl asked and Apollo nodded with a hum.

"Okay, let's eat lunch first."Meryl said and she sat across them.

"Love, Selene, Apollo?I'm home!"A voice yelled all of a sudden that made their two children widely smile.

"Kitchen babe!"Meryl yelled and Pierce arrived in the area all of a sudden.

"Hello, my love."Pierce as he give a peck on her lips before kissing her little baby bump.

"And hello, my babies."Pierce said before kissing the two's foreheads.

"Hi, daddy."The two greeted with a smile.

"I'm guessing mommy cooked lunch today."Pierce said and it made Apollo and Selene giggle.

"Yes, mommy cooked lunch."Meryl said and Pierce sat beside her.

"How is your shoot today?"Pierce asked.

"It was fine. Quick but fine."Meryl said and Pierce smiled.

"Daddy, mommy's work is cool."Selene said all of a sudden and Pierce looked at her.

"Oh, I remember that you two went with mommy at work."Pierce said and Selene nodded with a hum.

"The cameras daddy, they are moving like a train and they gave us lots of candies and cookies."Selene said that made Meryl and Pierce giggle.

"Did you bring some cookies home for daddy?"Pierce asked.

"Yes daddy because they are nice there."Apollo answered.

"Okay, you guys eat first and daddy have a surprise for you two."Pierce said and the two widely smiled before they started eating again.

"Is Sandra still here?"Pierce whispered to Meryl as he look at her.

"Yeah, and babe I don't know how to kick her out of here. My pregnancy hormones are making me too soft."Meryl answered and Pierce softly giggled.

"How about just agree with my plan?"Pierce asked.

"You mean your plan to use you as a bait?"Meryl asked and Pierce nodded with a hum.

"You know, I was thinking about that too but what if using you as a bait will go too far?What if you two are going to kiss?I can't handle that."Meryl said softly and Pierce cupped her face.

"Oh God, you really are too soft, my love."Pierce said and he kissed her forehead.

"Let's talk about it later, okay?"Pierce said and Meryl nodded.

"Okay."Meryl replied that made him smile.

"Wanna eat lunch, my love?"Meryl asked and Pierce stood up.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss what my wife cooked."Pierce answered as he grab a plate for himself.

"Not yet a wife, my love."Meryl said and Pierce looked at her.

"Stop with the hint dropping, we're already engaged, you don't have to give me a hint that we are suppose to be married already."Pierce said and Meryl laughed.

"Okay, I'll stop. I'm just excited to be a Brosnan."Meryl said and Pierce sat beside her.

"But mommy, I am not a Brosnan too."Apollo suddenly intervened.

"We are working on it baby, okay?Soon you'll be a Brosnan like Selene and daddy."Meryl said and Apollo nodded.

"And then your name will be Apollo Brosnan, that sounds better."Selene said and it made their parents chortle.

"Brosnan sounds good on you, Apollo."Pierce said and Meryl and Apollo smiled.

"And daddy, if I'm already a Brosnan, you are my daddy even in papers?"Apollo asked.

"Yes, I will be your daddy everywhere and for life."Pierce answered.

"Mommy, can we play in your room after we eat?"Selene asked all of a sudden.

"Of course, baby. Our room is always open for you two and mommy wanna see your drawings."Meryl answered with a smile.

The kids helped Meryl wash the dishes while Pierce clean the kitchen after they ate and the family headed to Meryl and Pierce's room right after.

"Daddy, mommy showed us some colors for your wedding a while ago."Apollo said all of a sudden.

"Yeah, the three of us have been looking at what colors to use and some flowers."Meryl said and Pierce smiled.

"So what did you guys like?"Pierce asked.

"I love the pink daddy. I want pink."Selene answered and it made Pierce giggle.

"No, I like the red one!"Apollo exclaimed.

"Calm down babies, mommy and I will talk about it and then we will tell you."Pierce said and the two nodded.

"Okay, daddy."Selene uttered and Pierce kissed her forehead. Apollo and Selene jumped out of their bed all of a sudden and they just started playing on the floor.

"Apollo, Selene, be careful with your play-dohs. Don't stick it on the carpet again."Meryl said and Pierce just giggled.

"Okay, mommy."The two replied.

"So babe, about Sandra."Pierce said and Meryl looked at him.

"I change my mind about that idea. What if you two will kiss?"Meryl asked and tears started rolling down her cheeks that startled him.

"Why are you crying, my love?Of course, we will plan it well and I will never let anyone else kiss me aside from you."Pierce said and he hugged her. Meryl buried her face on his neck and he kissed her temple.

"No kissing, love. I promise you that."Pierce said and Meryl looked at him.

"I just want her out of here. It is stressing me and our baby."Meryl said and Pierce nodded.

"Okay, we will get her out of here."Pierce said and Meryl pouted her lips.

"I love you."Pierce said and he planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"I love you, too."Meryl said and Pierce tucked some of her lose hair behind her ear.

"Look at my baby bump, it's cute isn't it?"Meryl asked all of a sudden and Pierce giggled.

"Yes, my love, you and our baby are so cute."Pierce answered.

"So what are we going to do with Sandra?"Meryl asked and Pierce just started explaining things to her.

"When are we going to do that?"Meryl asked after they both exchanged ideas on what they can do and Pierce grabbed his little notebook from his nightstand.

"Can you get through a couple of days with her here?Just for three days."Pierce said and Meryl looked at his notebook, too.

"Yeah, I think I can."Meryl said and Pierce kissed her forehead.

"Love you, Mary Louise."Pierce uttered and she smiled.

"Love you, too, Pierce Brendan."Meryl replied and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

For the next days, Meryl and Pierce acted normal with Sandra until the day they've been waiting for came. The couple made sure that their kids are out of the house that's why they called Dana and his wife to get the kids because their mom will freak out if she is the one that they asked to babysit.

"Love?"Meryl called for Pierce as she put their finished laundry on the basket.

"Yes, my love?"Pierce asked as he sit properly on the living room sofa.

"I'm finished with the laundry. I'm gonna take a bath now, okay?Then we'll go out."Meryl said and Pierce nodded.

"Okay, I'll wait for you."Pierce said and Meryl headed straight to their room.

"Uhmm Pierce, are you doing something?"A voice asked all of a sudden that made Pierce look up.

"Oh hey Sandra, looks like you're going somewhere again."Pierce said and she smiled.

"Yes but I want you to help me put on uhmm lotion on my back."Sandra said and Pierce sweetly smiled.

"Sure."Pierce said and Sandra sat beside him.

"So how long have you been with Meryl?"Sandra asked all of a sudden as Pierce start to apply lotion on her back.

"Quite a long time now."Pierce answered.

"You're so good with your hands, Pierce."Sandra uttered all of a sudden.

"Well, I do this to Meryl too."Pierce said and Sandra moved her hair to the side.

"Pierce, I like you. I wanna be with you."Sandra said that made Pierce's eyes go round.

"You can't. I love Meryl and our kids with all my heart and I will not do anything that will hurt them."Pierce said and Sandra looked at him.

"Pierce, I like you so much. I get so jealous of Meryl when she touches you, kisses you, say I love you to you, I wanna be that. Please, let's run away together."Sandra said and she cupped his face.

"Woah, woah, you're crazy. No, don't touch me."Pierce said and he stood up.

"You are no good with Meryl. Can't you see Pierce?She is starting to really be successful on her career, you don't just wanna be the husband that can't provide more than his wife can."Sandra said and Pierce's forehead creased.

"I don't care if Meryl will be more successful than me because I know that she is great at her work. She's amazing rather. And I wouldn't mind if she'll be able to provide more than I can. I love her and our kids. They matter more than my ego."Pierce said and Sandra hugged him all of a sudden.

"Pierce, please, let's leave together. We'll be happier. You'll be happier than you are with Meryl."Sandra said and Pierce unwrapped her arms on his waist.

"Leave. We don't need you here and you surely don't really need us to help you."Pierce said sternly.

"Pierce, no, I will not leave without you."Sandra said and Pierce clenched his jaw.

"I said leave."Pierce said still in a lowtone.

"Sandra, you've had enough free rent. Leave or I'll call the police."A voice intervened all of a sudden and it is Meryl.

"Meryl, hi, how long have you been there?"Sandra asked with a nervous giggle.

"Long enough to find a reason to kick you out."Meryl answered.

"Please Meryl, let me stay, I-I haven't found an apartment yet."Sandra said and Meryl shook her head.

"You know what Sandra, eversince I got pregnant, I became soft for almost everything. ALMOST everything. Right now, I have no time to sympathize now that I knew that you wanted to get MY HUSBAND away from me and our kids. Too sad he doesn't want you the way you wanted him."Meryl said and Sandra's tears just started escaping her eyes.

"Please, Meryl."Sandra said softly.

"I'm giving you a minute to gather all your things and leave."Meryl said before he pulled Pierce to their room.

"Am I too mean?"Meryl asked the moment they are in their room and Pierce hugged her.

"No, love. I promise you, you're not too mean. I love you."Pierce answered and he kissed the top of her head.

"The important thing is she will be gone, she will not do anything to us anymore."Pierce whispered and Meryl nodded.

"I'm sorry you had to touch her like that."Meryl said softly and it made Pierce softly giggle.

"I'll just wash my hands."Pierce said and Meryl laughed.

"Give me a kiss first."Meryl said and Pierce planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"We'll still go fetch the kids and then Beth will help us with the wedding planning."Meryl said and Pierce headed to their bathroom.

"By the way babe, the papers for Apollo, I can get them tomorrow already."Pierce said and Meryl's eyes went round.

"Really?Oh, my God, Apollo will be thrilled. I'm also thrilled but at the same time jealous but I'm excited."Meryl said and Pierce giggled.

"You don't have to be jealous. You will be a Brosnan in like a month and a half."Pierce said and Meryl nodded with a hum.

"And by the way my love, you calling me your husband sounds so good."Pierce said and Meryl laughed.

"It'll be like that forever, love. Get used to it."Meryl said and Pierce arrived from the bathroom.

"And get used to being called mrs. Brosnan."Pierce said and Meryl sweetly smiled.

"I'll be more than willing to be called mrs. Brosnan."Meryl said and Pierce kneeled down to her baby bump.

"And you little Brosnan that's baking inside of there,"Pierce started that made Meryl giggle.

"We are excited to meet you little one, mommy will be a Brosnan before you arrive."Pierce said and Meryl ran her fingers through his hair.

"We love you daddy."Meryl said softly and Pierce smiled.

"I love you both more, mommy."Pierce said and Pierce kissed her. She starting responding to his kisses and they both smiled in their kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry for the long update...and I just realized that this is ending soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 2.7K 20
𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐨...
87.9K 3.7K 52
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦." - 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝟏...
3.7K 216 22
To all the newbies, it would be better to read 'How Things Changed Forever..' first. Prologue II inside.
96.9K 1.8K 13
"Your golden eyes that I DIVE in makes me fall in love with you deeper than the ocean."