๐Ÿ’› A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN ๐Ÿ’›

By Noxia__

๐’๐Ž ๐†๐”๐˜๐’ ๐๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€ ๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐Ÿ’Ž ๐˜Ž๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข... More

CHARACTERS ....
Beautiful Princess of Panchal ๐Ÿ’–
The Gems Of Hastinapur...
Welcome To Panchal Rajya ....
Draupadi or Panchali ....
Friends ..... Or Enemies
New Feelings ... Is It Love ...
Returning Back To Hastinapur
Letters Of Love .......
The Wedding Preparations..
Where Is Bride ....
Panchali In Dillema ..
The Broken Lady ... Draupadi
The Arrival At Hastinapur
The First Rasooe ๐Ÿ’›
Very Upset ...
Arjun Confront Draupadi
Karn's Confession
Draupadi's Breakdown ..
Arjun's Misunderstanding
The Sister's Unite ...
Where Is Draupadi...
Covere ... Help Me Choose
Vasudev Is Here ...
Misunderstandings .. Part Of Life
Narayan And Narayani Pooja ..
Sorry .. sorry ..
The Truth Is Out ...
Happy Moments... ๐Ÿ’—
Draukarn .. ๐Ÿ’—
I Love You .... Too ๐Ÿ’—
VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED
Dwarka Nagri ... ๐Ÿ’—
Krishna ๐Ÿ’— Rukmini
Love Is In The Air.... ๐Ÿ’—
NEW BOOK ... ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜
THE TALK'S OF PAST .... ๐Ÿ’—
Return Back to Hastinapur..
Draupadi and Panchali Abducted..
GOVIND Will Help Us .... ๐Ÿ’—
Pain ... + Revenge ๐Ÿ’—
Not An Update๐Ÿ’—
ANNOUNCEMENT.... ๐Ÿ’—
A New Start To Life .....
Jealousy With Some Romance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’—
NOT AND UPDATE... ๐Ÿ’—
New Guests Arrive In Hastinapur... Twins wedding soon โฃ๏ธ
Is It A Love Triangle...?
The Good News .. New member in family to come soon .... โฃ๏ธ
Twins Wedding Celebration...
ARJUN๐ŸŒบ PANCHALI....
โค๏ธA MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN โค๏ธ

Arli Love Confession... ๐Ÿ’—

4.9K 204 192
By Noxia__

Panchali was returning back to her chamber .. she was thinking... What special to do for Arjun ....

While passing.. her eyes landed on the world's most handsome man ... The best Archerer....

Her eyes immedietly glowed up glancing at him .. how cute this warrior was ..... She thought ....

Arjun was caressing his horse ....

He looked so cute ... A smile on his lips ...

Panchali then turned to leave to find Subhadra....

Panchali - Subhadra...

Subhadra (smiles) - Panchali... I was searching for u only ... U know what from when u have come we never had any conversation...
I think today is Perfect.... I am all free .
And u ..

Panchali - Yesss.. even I wanted to talk to u from so long ...

Arjun then looked at the 2 ladies ... He instantly smiled .. looking at his Beautiful wife ....

He remembers his plan's for the day ...
He sees Subhadra signaling him ..

Arjun - Oh .. so Subhadra has done with her part to keep Panchali busy ... Now I need to look for my Preparations....
Panchali.. today I'll finally confess u my feelings....
And u and me  will actually be WE today ... One Today ...

He smiled widely at his plans .. and quickly ran ..also thankful to the fact that Nakul and Sahdev are not here to ruin there moments ...
______________________________________

Arjun was busy with preparations...

A voice came from back .. - Red flowers are best for such decorations... But u Should add little white also ...
Panchali lobes white.. and red and white will make a good combo ...

Arjun turned to the lady ...

Arjun - Thanks for help ... I was all confused ... U are just like Madhav .. solved my problem...
By the way Devi .. may I know your name ...

Krishna entered - She is Radha ... Parth..

Arjun - if I am correct ... She is your childhood friend from barsana....

Radha smiled - you have a great memory.. and a very sweet , caring wife ....

Shaheer - thanks (he blushed)

Krishna - So Parth .. preparations for 3 months Anniversary.... Who could think the strong warrior could be this romantic...

Shaheer - Love ... MAdhav ... Love ...

Radha -all the best Arjun ... U and Panchali are indeed made for u .. just speak your heart out ...

Arjun - Thanks .. for giving me confidence...

Krishna hugs Parth - Don't trouble my sakhi whole night plans .. your plans don't look that saint ....

Arjun smirked at him ... Radha pulled Krishna along ....

Radha - U promised me to show whole Dwarka ..

Krishna - Where shall we start with ...

Arjun smiled at two ... He them was set back on work .. this time with more of confidence....
______________________________________

Panchali entered her chamber sighing ... It's almost evening... And she hadn't prepared anything for Arjun .. indeed whole day passed talking with Subhadra....

She entered her room .... But was shocked to see ... It was decorated with red and white flowers ....

Between the bed was kept some jewelry and a beautiful saree with a Note ...

A beautiful gift ... For a beautiful wife .... Come down ready..I can't wait anymore .... 💗
                                    - Your Arya ...

Panchali smiled seeing the note ... Her happiness knew no bounds .. she took that saree that matched to her wedding dress .. jumping all around ...
She hurriedly went to get ready ...
______________________________________

Arjun was waiting for her In garden ..

Arjun (impatiently) - Where is she .. indeed these women take lots of time to get ready ...
Panchali.. I can't wait .. where are u .. Should I go and check...

He turned .. but saw the most beautiful girl ... His luck ... That she was his wife ...

Looking like a bride .. Taking small steps and coming twords him ...

Her shyly smile added on her beauty .. that made this man gasp for her more and more ..
Killing his patience level ...

He just couldn't take his eyes off her ..

Panchali too looked very very beautiful... In her dress ..gifted by Arjun ...

Panchali on the other hand was totally nervous... And excited....
She felt butterflies inside her stomach seeing this man ....

She was slightly shivering .. her cheeks turned crimson red ... She couldn't help herself from blsuhing under his gaze ...

Panchali walked to him and stood in front of him ...

After sometime.... Of silence and checking each other out ...

Arjun broke the silence ... - U look beautiful....

Panchali looked down smiling widely making Arjun smirk ...

Arjun then took a deep breath...

Arjun - Panchali....

She looked at him .. there eyes met ...

Panchali - ji Aryaaa....

Arjun - Panchali... I want to confess something today ....

Arjun - Panchali.... I still remember.. the time we met .. we Became good friends ...
That time I was infatuated towards Draupadi.. thinking that as love ...

But Lord wanted me to marry my love ... Our marriage Happened in very bad circumstances...

I know .... I have done very bad to you ... Always given u pain .. treated u very badly ....
I still remember pushing u hard ...

He paused .. calling u slave ..

A tear Fe down his eyes but Panchali help it .. she then cupped his face ... Both teary eyes ...

Arju helps Panchali's hand ..

Arjun - Panchali... To be honest.. I don't know .. when I lost control over u .. each time I see u .. the urge to touch u .. hug u ... Kiss u .. make u mine .. always surrounds my mind ...

I just want u always .. in front of my eyes ... Under my sight ...

I can't see tears in your eyes .. and if .. so that should be because if me only .. no one other should ever hurt u ...

I wmat to live with you ... Die with u ... Have kids .... I want to make love with u ....

I don't know what all this feelings is ... I have experienced this for the very first time in my life ... I seriously don't know what's this ...

But ... But ..
IF THIS FEELING IS LOVE ... THEN PANCHALI.....
I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU PANCHALI.... I ... I LOVE YOU .....
He shouts ...

Tears in his eyes as he finally confessed his feelings... Feeling the true love ...

Panchali was too teary eyes ..

She hugged him tightly.... Arjun hugged her back tightly too ...

I .... I Love U .... I Love U Two Arya ..

Arjun ast first was shocked .. then he hugged her more tightly... He was more than happy .. to know .. that finally.m the person he loves ... Loves him back ....

Then after sometime they separated...

Arjun then cupped his face .... Panchali breath increased ...

Arjun bought his lips near her.... Panchali's heartbeat increased every second .....

There lips finally met .... Arjun sucked her lower lip ... Sucking it hard...
He twirled his tongue all around her mouth .. tasting each corner of her mouth ... He just wanted to forever wat those juicy sweet luscious lips ...

He Dominated the kiss ... Panchali on the other hand tried her best ... To kiss him back equally... With the might he is but miserably failed.... Who could just complete with this alpha male in front ...

Arjun tried to kiss her Passionately and softly... But that turned to a harsh one ...

After sometime both separated... There cheeks all red ... They both too long breaths as loss of oxygen ...

Arjun Then looked at the woman looking more beautiful....

I never knew u are so good at kissing .. indeed u deserve a reward .. Said Arjun

Panchali shyly looked down ....

Arjun smirked .. - Shall we Negi. With next session...

Saying this he started kissing her again ...

He then started sucking her neck .... Sucking it harshly ...

Panchali moaned - Aryaa....

Arjun gave her love bites ... Over her shoulder neck ...

He then picked Panchali up .. and took her to there room ... He placed her on bed ... Came on top of her ... He again kissed her .. not leaving her lips for a second...

Arjun - I know u still are not ready for that ... But till that I have rights of kissing you ... By my wish ...

Saying this he again smashed his lips on her ...

Panchali was more than happy... - She got the lobe of her life ... And how understanding her husband was ...

Indeed it was that kind of love ...
TRUE LOVE ... 💗
______________________________________

How was the chappy guys .. As arli votes were more ..so Arli chappy first ... I have really worked hard on it ...
I don't know how to right Mature scenes .. if u read my other books u will know .. this is the first time I wrote ...
So forgive for mistakes .. hope u enjoyed ... One of the biggest chappy I wrote till now ...

Do vote and Comment... 😊💗

Also guys .. once there was a time when u all were angry on me about pairing Arjun with Panchali...

Hope they got connected with u In time .. see goes with Draukarn ...

Draukarn romance too (mature Scenes... Hope supporting)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 273 31
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…€๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ป ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„พ ๐Ÿ„บ๐Ÿ„ฐ๏ฟฝ...
131K 6.4K 31
peep into know๐Ÿ˜†
460K 60.5K 171
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’†,๐’˜๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’•."
45K 2.7K 53
๐™ฐ๐š— ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›.. ๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š›...