Fall For You-(Lauren Cimorell...

By Comeback-Kid

Alexa moved to Malibu, California with her family. They just happen to move right across the street from the... More

Chapter 1: Moving
Chapter 2: Sold
Chapter 3: Malibu
Chapter 4: New Neighbors
Chapter 5: Day 1
Chapter 7: Hercules
Chapter 8: Concert
A/N

Chapter 6: Barbecue.

728 19 3
By Comeback-Kid

<Alexa's POV>
I ran as fast as I could back across the street, I opened my front door ran upstairs and slammed my door shut. What was happening to me? I don't normally get this worked up over girls. I shrugged and noticed the time, the barbecue didn't start for awhile, I changed into a pair of plaid pajama pants and a old black and white baseball jersey. I heard Hercules whimper and he jumped up onto my bed with me. I cuddled him and scratched behind his ears. I pulled out my phone and he walked to my feet and plopped down, he fell back asleep. I went on YouTube and listened to Cimorelli's new EP, I only heard Lauren's voice throughout the whole thing. I locked my phone and fell asleep.
~~20 minutes before the barbecue.~~
"Alexa! You have 20 minutes to be ready for the Cimorelli's barbecue! We are going to walk over now, come over when you're ready!" I heard my mother yell from the steps for me. I opened my eyes and felt Hercules licking my face, I smiled and picked him up while petting him, I put him down and ran around with a chew toy he found. I walked over to my closet and changed into a pair of joggers and a 'Sleeping with Sirens' t-shirt, I finish the outfit with my favorite pair of vans. I grabbed Hercules's leash and opened up the door. "Come on Hercules." I yelled and he ran out the door with me, the chew toy still in his mouth. I walked to the downstairs hallways and put the leash in Hercules, I looked at the time and saw I was almost 10 minutes late, I shrugged and ran a brush through my hair. I grabbed my longboard and walked out the door locking it behind me. I put my longboard on the ground and put Hercules on the front, he sat down obediently, I boarded across the street into the back yard of the Cimorelli's. Once I got to the back I heard Lisa and Dani scream,
"Hercules!" They both ran over and started petting him, he hoped of the longboard and I handed Lisa his leash and they took off running with him. I picked up my longboard and walked over to my mom who was having a conversation with the Cimorelli parents. I leaned over and kissed her cheek letting we know I was here, she smiled and went back to her conversation with them, I turned to look around the back yard, they had a huge pool and a huge trampoline. Christina and a boy named Nick, I assumed was her boyfriend were making hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill, Katherine inside getting things to set up outside, I saw Ally sitting in a lounge-chair with her headphones in, trying to get a tan probably, then I saw Kyle, Lauren, and all of her brothers playing a game of football. I couldn't help but watch Lauren, I smiled slightly and before I knew it she looked up and saw me staring, I looked down at my feet and bit my lip. I looked up when I heard Christina yell; "Foods ready!" Immediately all of the Cimorelli boys were over at the table, I watched as Kyle ran after them, he playfully bumped my shoulder and I gave him a playful smirk, Lauren found her way to my side and I bit my lip again.

"So who won?" I asked once I looked up again.
"Oh, defiantly my team."
"Well it looked like a good game." We casually made our way over to the table and I put my longboard against one of the tables out of the way. I grabbed a plate and put a hotdog on it, I didn't put much else on accept a couple of chips, I grabbed a water bottle from a cooler and sat down next to Kyle and one of Lauren's older brothers, he was my age. Kyle introduced me to all of the Cimorelli boys and I smiled as I greeted the ones I could.
"So Lex, Alex and I were going to go boarding tomorrow, you should totally come with." I heard Kyle speak with his face stuffed with a hamburger, I laughed at his lack of manners but agreed.
"Yeah, that sounds fun." I felt something pushing at my feet and I looked down to see Hercules, I picked him up and he yawned and fell asleep in my lap. I stroked behind his ears and listened to Kyle and Alex's conversation about movies. I saw Lauren take the seat next to me, she reached over and patted Hercules head, I smiled slightly and was just picking at my hotdog now. I saw Kyle get up with Alex to go get more food so it was just us. I knew what was next.
"Listen Alexa, about earlier, I'm sor-" but before she could finish I stood up and put Hercules on the ground and ran over to Lauren's parents; "May I use your bathroom?"
They gave me instructions on how to get to it, I smiled and walked inside.
I walked inside to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face, after I dried my face I heard a knock on the door, I didn't need to open the door to know who it was, I opened the door and Lauren was at the door with Hercules at her feet, he ran over to my side and rubbed against my leg, I couldn't do this anymore, I pulled Lauren into the bathroom and shut the door behind her, I pushed her against the wall and smashed my lips against hers, at first she didn't move but after a bit she moved her lips against mine. I slightly pulled away catching my breath.

"I uh, I'm sorry." I bit my lip. Lauren only pulled me into another kiss, I smiled into the kiss and kissed her back a second before pulling away.
"We could probably get back to the barbecue."
"Y-Yeah." I stuttered while blushing.
We walked back outside and sat back down across from Alex and Kyle, they didn't looked up from shoving food in their mouths though.
.
A/N: First kiss?! How was it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
434K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...