Phoenicia's Points Shop

By ScriptSociety

Welcome to Phoenicia's Points Shop! Here is where all the award and contest winners can spend their points! F... More

Rules
Prices
Points Board
Lontara Script Edits Shop
Kannada Script Reviews Shop
Lao Script Graphics Shop
Diurna Times (Interviews)

Welcome

105 11 2
By ScriptSociety

Welcome to Phoenicia's Points Shop, run by The Script Society. Have you won one of our awards or competitions recently and have points to spend? Well, that's perfect because this is where you'll spend it!

So how does this work? There will be a chapter that lists all the people who have points and their number of points. If you're there, you can use those points to purchase services such as graphic design, editing, and reviewing.

You'll fill out the form in the chapter with the service you want as an inline comment next to what you want, whether it be a review, a chapter edit, banners, etc.

We think this is a new concept because we haven't see a points/prizes shop anywhere else, so if you'd like to use this idea, please PM this account.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 5.8K 57
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
201K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
54.5K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...