Joe Sugg imagines

By MrsEstylespaynehoran

Short stories about the one and only Joe Sugg.Hoohoo! More

First date
I love you ... Joe
A video...
Stay
Meeting your parents.
Meeting your parents (part 2)
The guy with the blonde hair
Happy Birthday!
Safe Alone, Safer with two
Not Safe For YouTube

First date

5.1K 64 7
By MrsEstylespaynehoran

The video above doesn't really have anything to do with the imagine but it's got Joe in it and I like it so.... This is basically the same as the last chapter just Joe's view x. y/n means your name :) xx
----------------------------------------------
I sat in the car watching y/n nervously biting her bottom lip. "We are nearly there now" I said hoping this would comfort her and stop y/n from feeling nervous. The car quickly stopped causing me to nearly fall off my seat. I opened the door and placed y/n's hand in mine , they fitted perfectly like our hands were made for each other. I walked slowly to the park , where I had set up our picnic date. I tried to undo y/n's blindfold but found it really difficult , she let out a little giggle causing shivers to travel down my spine.

"Are you ready?" I asked.
"I was born ready." Replied y/n. I laughed she is so cute when she is funny. I pulled off her blindfold , her face lit up . Y/n's facial expression suddenly changed and a tear fell from her hazel eyes."Sorry do you not like it ." Disappointment and sadness built up in side me, have I not done enough? "It's fine if you..." Y/n lips crashed into mine making me stop mid-sentence. "Do you like it?" I asked. "Joe it's beautiful , did you do it all by yourself ?" Y/n asked. I nodded and felt a sigh of relief . Y/n stared into my eyes, I pressed my lips against hers. I wish we could stay like this forever.

-------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading , I struggled writing in a male's point of view , so sorry if it's bad

MrsEstylespaynehoran xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
130K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
752K 20.4K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
433K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...