pride ✿ 𝐀. 𝐦𝐒𝐀𝐚𝐞π₯𝐬𝐨𝐧

Af -lynnswrld

"i could never forget my love for you." ~ 𝐀𝐨π₯ 𝐦𝐒𝐀𝐚𝐞π₯𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐭𝐯𝐝/𝐭𝐨 Mere

πš™πšŠπš›πš πš˜πš—πšŽ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteenοΏΌ
πš™πšŠπš›πš 𝚝𝚠𝚘
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine

five

2.3K 73 58
Af -lynnswrld

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・..・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

" 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 "

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・..・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Azalea felt a hunger she hadn't in a while. It was like just being turned. for the first time again. It was almost indescribable. She clutched her stomach and went to the dining room. There Gia, Josh, and Marcel also seemingly hungry.

"What in the hell is happening now?" Azalea asked, but before anyone could answer, Klaus walked in.

"Your vampires seem to think it's lunchtime." Klaus said, looking around at the four. "What is it?"

"What do you think? Your damn brother is on some bullshit again!" Azalea blurted.

"They're not the only ones who are hungry. It's all of us." Marcel answered, more civilly than Azalea.

"Like super-sized hungry." Josh continued. "And there's an all you can eat werewolf buffet through those doors."

Azalea went to Klaus's side, facing away from the other three vampires. "You need to fix this. Soon. All those vampires can't last as long as someone like me or Marcel can. One person slips up and it becomes a bloodbath in there."

"Davina, start the spell!" Azalea heard Marcel yell as she walked back down the stairs. She smelled blood as a few of the vampires held the others off. She went over to Klaus quickly.

"What in the hell happened?" Azalea asked in a hushed tone.

"You were right. They can't help but fight." Klaus said, turning to watch Davina and Kol start the spell.
Hayley walked up beside Klaus.

"You admitting I'm right? What an occasion." Azalea said as the two witches started chanting. A gust of wind blew past Davina when they stopped chanting.

Once they discovered the spell worked, all of the werewolves went rushing out as the vampires stood in the shade, as they're rings had stopped working due to the spell. When all of the werewolves left, Klaus threw Kol into the middle of the courtyard, making his head bleed.

"Nik! Wha-" Azalea started, before Klaus held a hand up to stop her.

"I no longer have to treat you like anything more but the treacherous liar you truly are." Klaus remarked as Kol sat up.

"What the bloody hell?" Kol muttered.

"Where is she?" Klaus demanded as Azalea crossed her arms and Kol looked back at the hungry vampires.

"Please, they'll kill him." Davina pleaded.

"Well, he should've thought about that before he betrayed our sister."

"What?! Nik, what are you talking about?" Azalea said, hitting his shoulder.

"Rebekah never made it to her new body, did she?" Klaus asked Kol as he stood up. Azalea's face fell. "Seeing as how you cast the spell, and, well, you're you... I'd hardly call it an uncrackable case."

"Rebekah's fine, Nik. It was a prank." Kol defended himself. He began walking towards Klaus. "Nothing more than what you lot have done to me. But I guess it's different when it's one- ah!"

"Oh, barrier's back up. And those vampires look, oh, so hungry. I was willing to welcome you back into my home, but you had to return your selfish petty jelousies." At this point, Klaus was yelling. "Well, let's see how well they help you survive when you're stuck in there!"

As Klaus left, Kol looked at Azalea. "Aza, my love, help me, please."

"Even if I could do anything to help you, which I can't, I wouldn't. You've doomed yourself and Rebekah. Good luck." She said, looking to Marcel. "Marcel, make sure he's far away from any vampire in here in the next thirty seconds." She commanded, before turning on her heel and leaving.

Azalea walked in the tomb as she heard Klaus hang up the phone. "Nik? Everything all right?"

"Not particularly." He shook his head, looking in the place he previously kept his mother in.

"Hey, look at me." She looked up at him as her turned to face her. "It will be. Kol will pay, so will Finn, and Rebekah will be found."

"And how do you know that?" Klaus asked her.

"Because in the end..." Azalea put a hand on his cheek lightly. "Me and you... we always come out the winners. Always."

Klaus grabbed her hand that was on his cheek, with a small smirk. "Is that so?"

"Nik..."

"Hm?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Kiss me, right now." Azalea said. Without barely any hesitation, he leaned down and kissed her, pushing her back to the wall as he did.

"Yes ma'am." He said lightly when she was up against the wall. She laughed a little bit, putting her fingers through his hair. The kiss continued as the seconds ticked by. At that moment, everything felt so wrong, but so right at the same time. It was like time stopped.

At that one moment, she wasn't thinking about anything else. Only about Klaus. Not about how angry she was with Kol, or where Finn was, or how worried she was about Rebekah, or Elijah, or Hope, for that matter. In the eight hundred years they'd been together, she couldn't say this wasn't the first time that they kissed, but it was definitely the only one that meant something to her.

That night, They made their way out of the tomb and into a hotel room. Both Azalea and Klaus never thought that a day like this would come about. After all, Azalea was in love with his brother, and no matter how much he didn't want to admit it, he was falling hopelessly for a certain blonde O'Connell.

In the back of their minds they both knew this, but neither of them cared. The stress of the past weeks had to be taken out upon someone at some point. What the two friends did that night was, needless to say, a better and healthier alternative to fighting to relieve the stress.

A few days later, Azalea received a call from Kol. Despite her mind telling her no, she answered anyway. "Kol. What do you want?"

"I want to meet you."

"So you did get out of the compound unscathed? I'm impressed. You're welcome for having Marcel protect you, by the way." Azalea said as she walked down St. Louis Street.

"Come on, Aza. I've got a plan. Just meet me." Kol pleaded.

"Ugh, fine. Where and when?" Azalea asked, looking in a shop window, before continuing on.

"Ten minutes. I'll send you the location, all right?"

"See you in ten." She said, before hanging up the phone and making her way to the location he gave her. It was a small shoppe. She walked in to see Kol and Finn around one tied up Marcel.

"Azalea. How good of you to join us." Finn greeted, sarcastically.

"Finn." She kept her eyes on him suspiciously. "Kol, What is this?"

"I have a proposal." Kol said.

"If it doesn't have a large diamond that goes on my finger, I don't think I'm interested." Azalea crossed her arms.

"I want you to join us. In defeating Klaus once and for all." Kol told her.

"Are you on drugs or have you just used so much magic it's driven you insane?" Azalea asked, surprised.

"Come on, Aza. For hundreds of years he's put a wedge in between us and daggered me for centuries. When we get rid of him, all of that will be gone and We'll be together and happy." Kol promised, but Azalea still shook her head.

"No way. You can't kill your own brother. And I certainly couldn't help kill him." Not after the other night. She thought, looking away from Kol.

"I was hoping you wouldn't say that, Azalea." Finn chimed in, walking closer to the pair. "You see, now we can't let you leave, for fear you'll tell Klaus what you know, but you can still be of use to us. Even if you don't know it."

"Colour me intrigued." Azalea said, obviously not that interested. "How is that, Finn?"

"Klaus is keeping something from me. Something so secretive that he couldn't even tell Marcel. There's only one person I can think of that he would let bare the secret on her own. His best friend." Finn explained. She tried to vamp speed out of the room, but Finn was quick to raise his hand at her. She fell to her knees as her head began to hurt. She let out a yell.

Finn walked over to her and grabbed her shoulder. "You're gonna tell me exactly what I want to know, willingly or not."

"I won't tell you shit." Azalea said with a growl. Finn chuckled.

"Not, then. That's fine with me. It's sad, though. There was a time, I liked you. Despite the fact that you were with Kol, I liked you. Then, my wretched siblings turned you into one of them, and look how far you've fallen from grace."

"Are you jealous, Finn? Jealous that every single one of your siblings love me more than you? I'm not sorry. I'm not sorry that I received the love that you pushed away for a century."

That seemed to make Finn even more mad, as soon after, he snapped her neck. Finn looked up at Kol. "Go to the back and put her in a circle of salt. If you even think of releasing her, I'll make you suffer just as I am going to for her."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・..・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 β”Šπ–πˆπ‹π‹πŽπ–. βͺ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗁𝖾'π—Œ π—‰π—‹π—ˆπ–»π–Ίπ–»π—…π—’ π—Œπ–Όπ–Ίπ—‹π–Ύπ–½ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—€π—π— 𝗂𝗍 π—π–Ίπ—Œ 𝖺 π—†π—‚π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—„...
45.8K 1.4K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 β”ŠπŒπˆπ‘π‘πŽπ‘ππ€π‹π‹. βͺ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π—€π—‚π—‡π–Ίπ—… 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖽 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ, 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂'𝗆 𝖼𝖺𝗉...
1.4K 25 6
This is a tvd soulmate story.