The Forgotten

By KenzieCrewDm

Mackenzie is fading away in her big sister, Maddies, shadows. And decides to run away and that's just the cal... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 17 (continued)
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Part 3

5.7K 109 7
By KenzieCrewDm

Mackenzies P.O.V

It's the day of the competition. My dance teacher keeps telling me I HAVE to be perfect or else I will be kicked off the team and I have to win! I have so much pressure on me to win but I am against loads of older kids and MADDIE how will I win even if I get 2nd place she will still be mad at me.

So anyways I went to the wings and then it was my turn to go on stage. I was so nervous Maddie was standing there saying "you have to do amazing kenz go on u have to be perfect!". That just made me even more nervous.

I then walked out onto stage and I seen my mam and Abby (my dance teacher) they weren't even smiling they just looked disappointed and I hadn't even started my dance.

End Of Part 3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
92.6K 2.1K 31
Thanos's Decimation left the universe confused, scared, and hopeless. Even the heroes that stretched across the galaxy have lost all hope and effort...
22.5K 629 33
"I guess you could say. Our Love Survived" "Yeah"
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC