๐”๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐”๐๐€๐“๐„.

By jbxchy

BOOK 2 ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๏ฟฝ... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

09

9.6K 756 1.1K
By jbxchy

250+ votes

100+ comments

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

"Look at yo mama". Chris pointed at Alani.

"Not she shaking ass on my daddy". Jeremiah scrunched up her face.

"And she is". Italy spoke.

"Big dot". Zania said.

"I knew them niggas was gon get back together". Justice shrugged.

"Unt unt. They was a whole different kind of toxic". Zania said.

"She looks happy with her drunk ass". Kaziya said.

"She probably is. Saint always brought a side of her nobody else could bring out". India said interrupting them.

"Get it bitch". Icisis yelled drinking some henny.

"Daddy i tired". Ceuani said to justice.

"Go in tt Icisis room and go to sleep, cause we ain't leaving no time soon". He said kissing her forehead, and he watched as she went into the house.

He wasn't taking any chances. It was too many kids coming up missing even though they were right in eye view.

"Zach leave me alone". Deja yelled.

"No, I'm practicing on how I'm going to be when I fuck. And yo lace is slipping". He pointed out.

"Zachary leave her alone". Isaiah laughed.

"Nigga really has no filter". Jersey shook her head.

"Why the fuck would you pull my frontal off. This shît cost money".

"Obviously didn't cost that much the way it's looking". He frowned.

"He gets comfortable fast". Kahsye laughed.

"Yea, he a trip". Justice mumbled.

"You get on my nerves". She huffed.

"Welp, get used to it cause you my bae". He smiled.

"I'm not getting used to shît. And I'm not yo bae".

"Y'all tell her she my bae and that she ain't going no where".

"You stuck girl". Italy said.

"Right". Chris said.

"I'm not stuck, I haven't even known him 3 hours".

"Well I'm telling you now. You stuck and dont do nothing stupid". Zoe mumbled.

"But i have a boyfriend". She pouted.

"Tell that nigga y'all ain't together no more. Simple".

"But I'm pregnant".

"I'll play step daddy".

"I have aids".

"Not the aids". Drayln laughed.

"It's the he'll play step daddy for me".Zoe said , knowing Zach was t hon' do nun of that shit.

Some music came on and justice took a sip of his drink , kahsye got up and took the drink from him sitting on his lap.

"What girl?"He groaned .

"Gimmie some."She chugged the drink making him watch her.

"This bitch can't drink for shit I don't know why she did that."Deja mumbled.

"You shut up and mind ours."Zach wrapped his hand around her waist.

Kaziya started laughing when he saw saint kiss Alani.

"Aww fuck nawl, we ain't done getting siblings yet."Jersey laughed, she didn't have a problem with Alani because whatever happened before she was born wasn't her problem.

"Shake some assssss."Mira came from nowhere making almost everybody groan and rolled their eyes.

"Ouuu Hey Mira."Kahsye got up to give her a hug up Mira dodge her making her frown.

"Never did this bitch just dodge my cousin."

"And did".

"Bitch you getting real bold. Dont act like you somebody". Deja stood up.

"That's because I am". She smiled.

That's when Deja was about to jump over the table but Zach grabbed her.

"Barely been together and you already acting out. Stop that". He frowned.

"Not Mira bald headed ass friends came". Italy spoke.

"That's my cue". Isaiah said walking off, into the house.

"Why is you even here". Justice sighed.

He was getting too old. And he really didn't have the patience to be dealing with Mira and her immaturity.

"Because last time i checked i was considered family".

"You stopped being family when you started being weird towards Kendall and my niece. Bitch we dont like you". Chris said dryly.

"Who let the roach in". Zania asked, patting her baby on the back.

"Zania you already know what up with me". Mira said hanging her belongings to one of her friends.

"Bitch don't you see she got her baby in her hand. Cut it out". Zoe said.

"Who a Bitch". One of her friends said.

"She said what she said". Vee, kaziya girlfriend mumbled.

"Girl whoever the fuck you is; mind the business that pays you".

"I'll knock yo head off. Dont play with me, play with yo self luv". Vee said louder.

"Period". Italy said.

"Y'all is ghetto". Drayln shook his head.

"Deja, chill out". Zach rolled his eyes.

"Ion even know why the fuck you even touching me. I don't know you nigga".

"She done pissed that man off". Zania sighed.

"I ain't even gon do shît. I be tryna be playful. Girl you can go fucking die. Get ran over Bitch". Zach said walking off.

"I don't give a fuck. Shouldn't have been touching me".

"Bitch fuck you and that fucked up ass lace, and the nigga who paid for it because yo broke ass sure and the fuck didn't". He yelled.

"Who pissed my son off". Danae slurred.

"So what's up".

"Lil girl you ain't bout to swing on nobody. Go back where you came from". India said sipping her liquor.

"Who the fuck is you".

"Bad built Bitch Dont talk to my mama like that". Italy mugged her.

"Ion like how me and saint was just over there kissing like he ain't beat my ass back in the day". Alani chuckled.

"I-".

"Shaking my head".

"Now auntie".

"I spoke the truth. Anyways, who daughter".

"That's Mira, she tryna fight Zania".

"Who tryna fight Zania". Danae asked coming out of nowhere.

"That bad built ass girl". India pointed.

"Y'all ain't gon do too much on my friend".

"You ain't doing enough. Her confidence too high. Imma knock that hoe down to a 1 keep playing. You ain't fighting nobody. And that's that". Danae said.

"I just don't understand. Zania how you beefing with this young ass girl". Zo asked.

"I'm not. But i said every time I see her imma beat her ass. And now i can't because i had a baby". She shrugged.

"Well who tryna fight".

"Oh my gosh ghetto ass. Jeremiah she look like yo kind, get her and take her to her massa". Kaziya said.

"Kaziya is wrong". Alani laughed.

"Bae stop". Vee mumbled.

"I invite my friend and yall act out". Justice sighed.

"Fuck you and yo friend". Alani mumbled.

"Mama. That girl is right there". Chris said.

"I'm sorry. I'm Alani justice mama". She smiled.

"ALANI". Saint yelled.

"Oop. Daddy's calling". She said.

"Never did she just call that man daddy". Jersey scrunched up her face.

"Period Alani". Icisis said.

"Mama you gotta chill". Justice said.

"I am chilling".

"I'm Kahsye".

"That's such a pretty name". Alani cooed.

"Alani bring yo ass". Saint yelled.

"Get that dick".

"Slurp it up, and gobble it like i taught you".

"We're right here". Jeremiah frowned.

"Girl you pregnant now. You know how it feels when dick is down your throat".

----

"You had fun". Justice asked Kahsye.

"Mhmm. Yo family has no filter". She laughed.

"Them niggas crazy".

"You act nothing like them. You so introverted".

"Yelling ain't my thing". He shrugged, taking a pull from his blunt, blowing the excess smoke out his mouth.

"Was Zach being for real about Deja". She asked out of curiosity.

"Nah. He be playing majority of the time. But I wouldn't recommend her getting with him. Especially if she dealing with multiple niggas".

"What makes you think she is".

"I just stated a simple statement. Dont make it bigger".

"So your parents, they together".

"Nah. They broke up before i was born, I ain't start talking to him til i was like 5 or 6. But now they probably is. I wouldn't know".

"They're cute". She complimented.

"Outside looking in. They dont like each other for real. They had hurt each other so bad they formed hatred. But when you love somebody it's hard to form hatred".

She nodded taking in everything he was saying.

"And when you move somebody it's hard to let them go no matter what they did, or even when they simply just left the surface. It's hard to form some kind of hatred towards the person you loved first. Because you'll always have love for that person even yall do fall out of love. It's always that one person who gon hold a special place in your heart". He spoke feeling a tear roll down his eyes and Kahsye felt his words.

"Don't cry". She wiped his tear, rubbing her thumb on his cheek.

"You wanna talk about it". She asked.

"I'm straight." He cleared his throat.

----

Chy & JB here

so we've been getting can yall know more about Kahsye, him growing up, Kendall (his baby mama).

give us a few chapters and we got yall.

and all honesty. let's be real here, I already know the bashing Alani is going to get.

can we just face the fact that she said hurtful things too, just because she didn't say them as often doesn't mean her words didn't hurt.

can we face the fact that Alani was wrong in some situations. Not about her being stupid, but putting her hands on him.

I'm a strong believer if you don't want nobody to touch you dont touch them. male or female.

And just because saint said some trifling shit. doesn't mean Alani didn't either. she was very much out of line.

So dont even piss me off. yall have a good way of doing that.

and promise yall I'm not mean🥺. it's just yall comments get read and i wanna be disrespectful but i can't.

xoxoxoxo- JB💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 644 10
((DISCONTINUED)) Danny's class gets the 'great' chance to go to the Ghost Zone. But the timing is the worst with Danny becoming king 3 days after hi...
453K 18.6K 33
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ, ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜'...
35.8K 2.5K 5
๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šž๐šœ
1.3K 98 11
Hello, New Friend!! Welcome to Search For Your Lover!! This app was specially curated for people who want to find love. It's like tinder, or any othe...