Taga Long

By TwilaJames

Tabitha Long has always been shy. Past experiences in her childhood left her this way. There was only one per... More

Through the years
Welcome back
The Park
Taga Long
All for fun, not fun for all
Sleep Over
Taga
Our Place
Day Out
First Day
Taga
Who would have thought
Focus
Friday
Starry eyed
Suprise suprise
Morning After
Motions
Not meant to be
Return
Debt
Posibility
Things we did, and probably shouldn't have
Because I'm a girl
Three can play
Cake
Hannah and Caleb
Space
Quick Stop
Date night.
To the moon and back.
Picture Perfect
Too perfect
On the clock
Ache
Josh Returns
Day out with Daddy
Content
Gift
Turning tables
Hurt
Formal
One big mistake
Six Months Later
Epilogue
DON'T FRET!!!!

Road Trip

3.7K 134 18
By TwilaJames

"I can't believe they said yes." I breathed. The trunk was packed and the snacks were stacked.

Caleb grinned like a fool as I backed out of the driveway. We both waived to our patents who were seeing us off. The sun was hanging low in the sky but was still out. The GPS came built in the car, so all I had to do was follow its directions.

Caleb and I were going alone. He called it personal Taga Long time. Once we were on the road, Caleb settled into his seat.

"Dude, I can't believe we're actually doing this."

"It was your idea. We're doomed now."

He laughed. "Don't worry, I won't let anyone hack you to pieces."

"Gee, thanks Caleb, that's real nice." I said sarcastically.

"So, what's the plan? What do we do when we get there?"

I shook my head. "We'll it's just after four now, and when we get there, it'll be dark out so...I don't know. Go eat?"

He shrugged. "Fine by me."

"Are you sure Amber won't mind this?"

He was on his phone playing a game. "Mind what?"

"This. You know, us alone together in the mountains..."

He laughed. "Well, when you say it like that..." He shook his head. "No one on this planet comes before you Tab. And besides, what do you suppose we'll be doing?" He chuckled.

I felt my cheeks burn. "Shutup Caleb."

We talked about everything and nothing the entire way there. The sun had set about thirty minutes before we got there.

The cabin was located inside a resort area. We had passed different places to eat, but decided to unload and call our parents first.

The place was bigger than I remembered and had a nice rustic feel to it. Caleb brought the bags in as I called my dad. After wishing us a good time, he hung up.

I walked inside, finding Caleb setting my bags down in one of the rooms.

"What are you doing?"

He cocked a brow. "Putting your bags in your room?"

"Oh no. No, no, no. It was your idea to come here. I am not sleeping by myself."

He laughed. "Alright, calm down." I followed close by him as he transferred the bags into one room.

The large place was scary at night. It had high vaulted ceilings with giant windows that looked out to the black sky. Caleb pressed a button, giant black curtains slowly making their way across.

"I'm gonna go get changed. Put on something nice. I know just were to go."

I followed as ordered and showered quickly. It was colder up here, so I blow dried my hair and put on a dark blue turtle neck that hugged to my body with a leather jacket.

Caleb was sitting on the couch flipping through channels. He turned when he saw me.

"Took you long enough, remind me to check for grays." With a roll of my eyes I followed him out to the car.

The cabin was on a hill, so driving up it was a bit steep, but we managed.

"I'm so excited, I'm almost shaking." Caleb couldn't stop smiling.

I laughed. "If only I was too."

He cut his eyes with a smirk, shoving me playfully on the arm. "Don't be such a kill joy, it's your birthday weirdo."

We pulled into parking lot with more cars then I thought there would be, but it was after all a Saturday.

Caleb held the door open for me, he then offered his elbow to me, a silly smirk on his face the entire time.

"Stop, you're making me blush."

He laughed. "Don't worry, this is a one time occuasion."

We walked inside arm in arm. The wait was short and we were soon seated across from each other. The lighting was dim and candles were set on the tables.

"What kind of food does this place sell?" I asked, barely skimming through the menu.

"Italian."

"In the middle of the mountains?"

He shrugged with a chuckle. "Hey, people like to have their options."

After a moment or two, a waiter came and took our orders. It didn't take long for our food to come.

We talked quietly about school and plans for the future. I could no longer take this boring course of conversation.

"Well this was fun." I said.

He smirked. "Are you being sarcastic?"

I smiled and shook my head. "No, I'm glad you thought of this."

He laughed. "That's because we haven't been hiking yet."

"Hiking?! On no, it's just not happening Caleb."

"Would you stop being such a girl." He laughed.

"You think this is funny?! You know I hate outside."

He helped me put my jacket on. "Well you two better get on terms because we're getting up early tomorrow."

I fumed. "I'm going to kick your ass Caleb."

He laughed as he walked out with his arm around my waist.

When we got back to the cabin after stopping at some gas station that was suppose to serve as a food market, it was almost ten.

We changed into our pajamas and then settled on the couch with a bowl of popcorn. Caleb had picked out some horror film for us to watch.

Although I didn't mind horror flicks, I kind of wanted to object since we were up here in the woods alone. I scooted as close as I possibly could towards Caleb. He laughed and wrapped an arm around me.

"Baby." He muttered.

"Shutup weirdo." He chuckled and we both went back to watching the movie.

I was frozen in place by the time it went off. For once, I was actually scared.

"Caleb!" I grabbed him by the arm as he started to get up.

His laughter filled the entire room. "Tabitha, come on. Since when are you afraid of scary movies?"

"Since you dragged me out to the woods!" I bit.

"Alright, touché. How about we watch another movie? Something funny this time to get your mind off of it."

I smirked, taking the pillow from behind me and whacking him with it. His mouth dropped open.

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"What?" I said sweetly. "I'm just trying to 'get my mind off of things'."

"Oh it is on." He said with a devious smirk on his face.

I squealed as I bounded off the couch and through the cabin. He chased after me up the stairs and back down the other side.

"Get back here Tabitha Mckenzie Long!" He laughed, still chasing after me.

"Gee, for you to be the quarterback you sure are slow!" I ran in one of the bathrooms and slammed the door shut.

"Tabitha you're cheating!" He laughed as he tried to get through.

"Sucker!"

"Oh don't worry, you can't stay in there forever." I heard footsteps but knew better then to trust it.

I waited a minute or two before checking to see if the coast was clear. I made a break for it and tried to make it towards the bedroom quickly and quietly. Just as I made it inside, Caleb came and tackled me on to the bed.

I yelped out in surprise and laughed as he tickled me furiously. "Stop! Stop! I gotta pee, I gotta peeeee!" I laughed breathlessly.

"Should of thought about that before!" He smirked.

I was hot and sweating and had little energy to push him off of me, but I somehow managed to. The tables were turned and now I was onto tickling him.

It didn't last too long since he was much stronger than I was. He pinned me on the bed.

"Let me go!" I said breathlessly.

"Nope! It's payback time." I tried to squirm from beneath him, but he was much too strong for me.

We were both breathless and I could barely breathe. I giggled as he watched me with that grin of his on his face.

"What?" I asked breathlessly. My chest rose and fell hectically.

"You make me smile Miss Long." He said sweetly.

I smirked. "Nice try, but I'm still going to get you back for this."

He cocked a brow. "Is that so?" I nodded. "Well then I guess I'll just have to watch my back then."

"That you will." I stopped trying to get from underneath him, so now I was just letting him hold me down. I felt weak.

He watched me before speaking in a whisper. "Happy birthday Tabitha."

I smiled. "Thank you."

We both watched each other, our eyes light and playful. His breathing mellowed out as did mine. He took his hand and brushed the hair from my face.

That look that I had once seen at the lake was back in his eyes. It was a mix of hurt and longing. Before I could read it further, his lips brushed against my neck, sending shivers through me.

"Caleb." I mumbled. I couldn't bring the word stop out of my mouth. It was sitting right there on the tip of my tongue, but I couldn't get it out.

His lips went from my neck to my jawline. My stomach erupted in butterflies. Why couldn't I make him stop?!

Oh right, because a part of me wanted him to keep going.

My hands held on to the side of his waist as I tried to shove him back but didn't. He trailed little kisses down my collarbone, making my entire being soar. I shivered as his hand traveled down the length of my thigh before stopping and wrapping my leg around him.

Oh god! What was I doing?! This was my best friend! And not only that, my best friend had a girlfriend who happend to be really nice and sweet towards me. What would she think if she knew about This? And then there was Josh. He was so nice, and he may not have been my boyfriend, but there was definitely something there.

But, wouldn't this only be logically right? I mean, Caleb gave me my first kiss, my first everything. So why not let him go all the way and be my first again?

I couldn't think straight. Not one thought made sense. My hands trailed down to the hem of his shirt, tugging it from over his head. I marveled at his perfect figure. When had my best friend become so incredibly irresistible?!

His lips worked their way back up towards my mouth. He stopped right at the corner. I knew the moment we kissed, one thing would lead to another. And yet, even with this resolve I couldn't push him away. So I let him kiss me.

A fire exploded in my body, sending electric currents all through me. I know it sounds cheesey but, there really were fireworks. What I was feeling as we kissed couldn't even compare to the kisses Josh and had shared. I now knew what the feeling and difference was. When I kissed Josh, it was lust I wanted him, and i was sure he knew that. But when I kissed Caleb, it was a pure burning passion, something I couldn't live without

I whimpered into his mouth as my hands knotted in his hair. Oh how I wanted this. I had never wanted something so bad. It was something I couldn't control.

I messed with the clasp on his belt buckle, struggling to get it undone. He moved my hands and quickly undid it his self. His lips never left mine as he worked to undress the both of us. I was well aware of what I was doing, but I couldn't, and didn't want to stop it. The only thing I could do was allow it to happen.

And it did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 674 30
Every supernatural creature knows about Vivian Donaldson and Kendall Sparks and they aren't happy about it. In the final chapter, they must figure ou...
9.5K 1K 74
Irene is always hated, ignored and looked down on because of her looks, until one day she finds a stranger that changes her life forever, but could t...
647 170 32
After losing her mum in a accident, Stella Brooks got plotted against by her stepsisters and her childhood friend. After been drugged in a club by he...
2.5K 490 42
At first glance, Wendell Chestna appears as a beautiful prince whose presence will enchant others while dashing away on his horse. In reality, he's n...