Jumping the Broom

By XxQveenAleiaxX

This is a Chris Brown love story, that's based on the movie Jumping the Broom. It has a really big twist thou... More

Cast
Cast Call
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 (Part 2)
Chapter 7 (Part 3)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 (Part 2)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
The End?
READ PLEASE
A/N (Please Read)

Chapter 1

1K 15 0
By XxQveenAleiaxX

Aleia's POV

I'm woke up to see I'm in a bed, I see the man I met last night come into the room. He smiled at me. I smiled back and he came over to me and kissed me. I sat up in the bed and he turned to get his clothes.

Man: You know baby I want to see you again.

A: Well, I want to see you again too.

Man: *holds finger over his mouth and turns to me* Ummm, baby I'm going to have to call you back.

A: Oh my gosh *covers myself* *thinks: Oh God, I did it again. Lord help me out of this one. I hate when this happens......

1 week later.....

Still Aleia's POV

I'm in my car stuck in traffic in the middle of California getting ready for a job interview. I press the gas, not really paying attention and I hear a big bump and papers fly up infront of me. I quickly get out of the car and see this man on the ground and I go over to him and feel his chest to see if he's still breathing.

A: *panicking* Oh my gosh, I am so sorry sir. I did not see you at all, Thank God you are alive, I would not do good in jail. I'm so sorry, are you okay? *pushes him back on the ground* My name is Aleia Howard and I have great insurance for you, if you are not okay. *gasps* What if you're not okay. If you say your fine and go home and go to sleep that night and never wake up. I am so so so-

Chris: *puts hands on my arms* Aleia Howard, Breathe.

A: *inhales and exhales.

Chris: You're a beautiful lady and I forgive you and I appreciate your offer but, I'm fine *smiles*

A: *smiles sweetly and blushes* Thank you and your welcome. Can I make it up to you by buying you lunch?

Chris: Lunch would be good.

A: Okay *smiles at him*

6 months later

Chris's POV

Me and the lovely beautiful lady that hit me with a car have now been dating for 6 months. She's also having my child in 3 months. She's incredible but, she wants to move to New York to pursue her career. I don't want her to leave, I mean she's been the best thing I ever had for the last 6 months. I got something planned for her today. Just watch.

Aleia: I really liked my dinner babe.

Chris: Oh really, did our baby like it as well. *rubs her stomach*

Aleia: Yes he did.

Chris: You want to sit down or anything babe?

Aleia: No, I'm fine I just want to walk with you.

Chris: *smiles* Alright baby. *holds her hand*

We start walking and we get to this place where there are a bunch of beautiful fountains. I cued the the music director and he played a beautiful song. I looked in Aleia's eyes and smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

Chris: Baby you know I love you even though we have been knowing each other for 6 months now. I wanna be with you for the rest of my life. So baby, *gets on one knee* Will you marry me? *takes out ring*

A: *smiles* You're serious?

Chris: Yes baby, I'm so serious.

A: Yes.

Chris: *stands up and kisses her*

A: *kisses back* I love you.

Chris: I love you too babe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3K 36
(Every Chapter Contains Chris Brown Songs) Is this love Because I gotta know, is this real Girl I gotta know, is it you taking over my heart If its l...
35.4K 808 26
You have to read and find out because her life is hard to describe.
5.5K 350 28
...
3.2K 113 22
When the famous Chris Brown moves in next door a lot of drama starts. Brooke is a dancer and meets him and starts dating Trey Songz. But will it last...