Just Say It (A Teasing Master...

By Stories_with_arka

[COMPLETED] Set just after the summer festival. Nishikata is struggling to understand his feelings and affect... More

Before I start...
1. Without her
2. I Lose Again
3. Nishikata's Choice
4. Teased, fed and cuddled
5. Hints
7. Gift
8. Arcade
9. Realizations
10. Truths and Lies
11. Moving on
12. Escape
13. Memories- 1. Handkerchief
14. Memories- 2. Counting Stars
15. Memories- 3. Indirect Kiss
16. Memories- 4. Tandem Riding
17. Memories- 5. Sick
18. Memories- 6. Loss
19. Letter
20. Coincidence
21. Misunderstood
22. What if
23. Good bye
24. Too late
25. Regret
26. Tragedy
27. Close Call
28. First win
29. Jealous
30. Just Say It
31. Just Said It
32. Dream comes true
33. All's well that ends well
Thanks!
Sequel

6. Making a Leap

1.3K 18 7
By Stories_with_arka

Takagi's POV

After feeding him, I finished my breakfast. We were sitting on the chairs when I noticed the candy. Well, another naughty plan daunted my mind...

"Hey Nishikata" I said as I smiled, "Now, let's decide your punishment."

"Wait, I had a punishment? You just fed me."

"It was a condition, more of a pact. I never said it was your punishment."

"That's not fair..."

"For your punishment, I want you to feed me the candies. It won't hurt your fingers."

"WHAT N-NO that cannot happen." Nishikata became red and started to stare at his hands with awe.

"So, does that mean you are ready for a better punishment?"

He thought about something and then nodded his head hesitantly.

I opened the pack of the candy and gave it to him. He hesitantly brought a Mawile shaped candy near to me. His face had a devastating look. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, waiting for the candy. I guess he threw the candy to my mouth, as I never got the feeling of his hands. I started chewing it and opened my eyes to face a devastated Nishikata fully bewildered about what he did just now. I could not contain my laugh anymore and burst out laughing.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT? I FED YOU AFTER ALL."

" yeah, not fed but threw, anyway." I gave a teasing smile at him, took a tapu-lele shaped candy and brought it close to Nishikata. "Nishikata open your mouth."

Although a bit embarrassed and red, he did not object at it. He opened his mouth. I put the candy in his mouth and said, "So, you like me feeding you."

"N-No, t-thats n-n-not it, you said it was a condition."

"Oh...I guess you don't then..."

"What I-I n-never said t-that" He stammered.

I burst out laughing again and said, "Nishikata, your looks are priceless." He made a poker face at that.

After we finished off the candy, it was finally the time for me to leave. I packed my books and the clothes from the guest room and went downstairs. Nishikata walked with me towards the door, and opened it for me. I stood at the doorstep and said, "So, let's meet up again at school, goodbye." Nishikata was staring at the ground and thinking of something.

I was about to step out when Nishikata suddenly spoke up, "T-Takagi, I-I was wondering I-If we could meet at the mall this weekend. After all, the vacation is ending this week and we have school from the next week.

Bravo Nishikata bravo. You finally said something. I barely kept my blush and said with a wide smile, "of course Nishikata, I will surely come. And as a gift..." I handed him the keychain I bought for him, many days ago. I planned to give him this if he could make a leap.

"I am looking forward to it..." I said and moved out of his house. I finally let go of my blush. I smiled and thought what will happen on the weekend. Let's hope for the best. I joyfully walked towards my house.

Nishikata's POV

What did I just do? Did I just ask Takagi out? No, this can't happen, or can it. What was I thinking? This same thing happened before the summer festival, only difference is, the feeling is much stronger. I was standing at the doorstep, where Takagi just said that she will be waiting for me. I somehow managed to come out of the trance and closed the door. I was leaning against the door when my eye caught a glimpse of my hand. I was still holding the key chain Takagi gave to me. It was a keychain of the main character of 100% unrequited love. She gave it to me, after all. Does that mean she likes me? Yeah, that's it. In fact, when I asked her out, she did not hesitate, but seemed happy. WAIT, WHAT AM I THINKING????

I got to my room and shoved my body onto the bed. I was grasping the keychain hard. I was feeling a similar ache in my heart and excitement. I was really looking forward to meet takagi at the mall. I want to spend more time with her...because...I enjoy it.

I think I dozed from tiredness, as I woke up at night when my phone rang. Mother was calling me. I picked the phone and started speaking.

I know I know it is a little bit short. but honestly, i did not get any better ideas to make this chapter any longer. so lets be it. so, my exams are ending tomorrow, hurrah. i will be visiting my uncle's house(i guess) after that. so, do not expect any new chapters this weekend. i think i will upload one though, but still.

Thanks for the 330+ reads, i am looking forward to more.

Till then...

Stories_with_arka

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 20.7K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...
10.3K 284 15
After a strange dream involving Takagi, Nishikata grows more and more worried that he may fall for her in his attempts to get closer to her. Unfortun...
28.2K 576 47
The continuation of my first book where we left of with nishikata leaving for a year
9.7K 245 14
➷ COMPLETED They say that "The more you hate, the more you love". Well in this story this quote will be proven. Meet Nishikata the boy who get always...