PJO/KOTLC/Lorien Legacies/Mic...

By UNemi05

All Characters Belong to Richard Paul Evans, Shannon Messenger, Uncle Rick, and Pittacus Lore What happens wh... More

John's POV
Sophie's POV
Michael's POV
Percy's POV
Six's POV
Michael's POV
Percy's POV
Sophie's POV
Piper's POV
Sophie's POV
Sophie's POV
A/N

Disclaimer

111 2 1
By UNemi05

                 This takes place after Legacy so SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

     This takes place after the 7th book of Micheal Vey, but the Elgen is back.

This is after The Rise of Nine, but Marina has her ice powers. And they have 5. But 8 is alive.

This is after the heroes of Olympus, but before the trials of apollo, cause no offense, I don't count it.

Please no hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you non-existent readers for reading this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
82.1K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
294K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...