Best underrated books/novels...

By Ahleksandra

Are you tired of always seeing the same titles in the recommendation category, and when a new title appears i... More

Author's Note
Saving Elliot (to be edited)
F. A. I. T. H (A dorm. A delinquent. A girl.) (to be edited)
The Good, the Bad, and the Bullied (The Good Girl's Bad Boys #1) (to be edited)
Darkness Girl: Trickster God (to be edited)
MY TOP 3 (to be edited)
The Undoing of Ryder Burke (to be edited)
The Elusive Heart of Nova Heart (to be edited)
Risk and Rebel
Updates coming soon
Whistleblower
Entangled
Blackout
Star's Crossing
Captive of the Sea
No Man's Land
Taming Apollo
An Impossible Deception
For the Damned
I Can't Eat Love
Driving Doctor Mayhem
Legally Bound
Losing Grip
Climbing
Misfit Theatre Company

Something She Was

1.8K 10 8
By Ahleksandra

by stereohearted

Status: completed

Summary written by the author:
Even if Amelia Jameson is seemingly immune to the idea of love, she's not immune to feelings. And maybe, maybe, someone can make her feel again.

My Review

This is one of the books I've kept delaying to read for years, but wow, I regret not reading this immediately after adding it to my library. Something She Was, if I were to describe it in one word, is real. The circumstances and the characters, especially Amelia, were complex and multi-dimensional. Eleanor also came through with her beautiful but coherent way of writing, mixing in just the right tinge of prose.

Just a little trigger warning, this book deals with sensitive topics such as drug use and mental disorder/s, delving into self-harm. Overall, I loved this book because it hit close to home. I would read it again just so I could feel all the pain all over again lol.

Rating: 9/10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8M 215K 38
❝ One day your Prince will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions. ❝ Nova Lockheart is tired of being...
2.1M 53.7K 36
Something hit the side of my laptop screen and fell onto the floor. It was a paper airplane. There was a message written inside. "You look pretty hot...
416 162 10
There are two types of secrets one keeps. The one you dare not let out and the ones you take with you to your grave... We chose the latter. ~~~~~~~~~...