before you / jung jaehyun

Par lambskwer

to all the boys ive loved before jung jaehyun, thank you. © lambskwer Plus

ABOUT.
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five

eighteen

6.5K 344 236
Par lambskwer

[ 9th April 2018, 03:43AM ]

if jiyeon was awake, and still her friend, aeri would've already bombarded her with what she was feeling. how come everytime she thought of jaehyun, her heart fluttered? he has been nothing but kind, sweet, compassionate and loving to her for months so why only now is she starting to see him differently?

she put her pillow over her head and screamed so loud into it, and then aggressively stomping her feet on her bed. come on, i need to sleep! she thought to herself. it's almost 4 in the morning and school starts in less than 4 hours. it's so annoying to her. why was it affecting her so much when jaehyun was probably sleeping in peace tonight?

ding! her phone lit up. aeri groaned, turning over to her bedside to check who texted her. it was a text message from jungwoo. she didnt save her number but judging from the username, she knew who it was. she unlocked her phone to check what he sent and it was the video from the other night. oh god. she cant see that video. she would definitely fall harder.

do you think it's safe to tell jungwoo? she thought. hell no. what if he snitches? no way. he doesnt look like the type to snitch.

jungwoo
aeri? why are you awake its 4am

aeri
jungwoo? how did u get my number?

jungwoo
oh jae gave it to me in case i ever needed it

aeri
oh okay

jungwoo
why arent you sleeping?

aeri
im not tired....... u?

jungwoo
working on this essay LOL. jae too. hes been up since 10am

aeri
wtf

aeri
hes with u rn?

jungwoo
oh yeah

jungwoo
sent an attachment

shit. jaehyun looks good there, with his messy hair and sleeveless top. aeri shut up.

aeri
go take a rest guys. ITS 4 AM

jungwoo
yeah but this is like literally. 40% OF OUR GRADES

aeri
its below 50%. not worth it.

jungwoo
LOL thats exactly what jaehyun said too

jungwoo
omg also i cant stop thinking of what happened during the party

jungwoo
if i were u i wouldve gotten butterflies #nohomo

aeri
WHAT is that supposed to mean

jungwoo
idk..... did u like it ?

aeri
stop harassing me

jungwoo
JSJSSHHSSSJ

aeri
i mean yeah kinda....

aeri
but u didnt hear it from me

jungwoo
OH-

aeri
shh i sleep now . bye. see u tmr.

jungwoo
WTF NO COME ONLINE AERI!!!!!

come on aeri, just sleep. she thought to herself. and within five minutes, she finally did. the reason was that she was thinking of jaehyun.

-

jungwoo groaned, looking at his phone before shutting it off. he was disappointed that aeri went to sleep so early. he wanted to talk to her more, listen to what she thought of the video that he took. jungwoo always thought that jaehyun and aeri would've been cute together. and of course, jungwoo have had days where he would try push jaehyun into asking her out, as more than a friend.

but jaehyun kept repeating that he wanted nothing to do with aeri, that he saw her as his younger sister. i mean, it was understandable. he was three years older than her. but jungwoo always told him - it's just three years. plus you're not a pedophile. it's different.

that night when aeri and jaehyun kissed, he knew it was impossible for one of them to not feel something. but jaehyun kept insisting that he treated it like any other kiss with any other girl, which hurt jungwoo, and jungwoo wasnt even a girl.

maybe it was because of the fact that jungwoo and jaehyun has been friends for so long, jungwoo saw jaehyun fall and get back up on his knees and vice versa. he saw what jaehyun was like before he met choi chungha. what he was like during, and after. and jungwoo believed that aeri was different.

you see, jungwoo's theory is that jaehyun was always popular with the ladies. he had multiple friends of the opposite gender. but aeri was different. he cares for aeri more than he cares for anybody else of the opposite gender. with chungha, jaehyun always put her needs in front of his', and chungha took advantage of that.

jaehyun knew that. but he still allowed her to break his heart. and when he heard what jaehyun said about how mark broke aeri's heart, he thought that they were practically the same person. they both are people who are selfless, loyal, compassionate. they both put other's needs in front of theirs, and they both are definitely too kind and would let others take advantage of that.

they deserve each other. because they dont have any bad intentions with each other and dont plan on having. why cant they see that? jungwoo would sometimes think to himself. after chungha left, jaehyun was broken. he would spend his time crying, or even studying to take his mind off her. because to him, it was his first love. well, maybe not first. but he definitely learned a lot from that relationship.

when he started working part time at the cafe, it was the start of moving on for him. he stopped talking about chungha, and got himself back up on his feet. but there were days where he would still think of her and start tearing up. but it was progress. and then aeri came. jungwoo remembered every single detail that happened.

the first time jaehyun told him about aeri, it was the day she got stood up in the cafe and started crying. what was his name again? jae....jaenim? jaemin? yeah that's it. he would sometimes think that to himself. jaehyun came back from his night shift and he told him, "there's this girl who cried in the cafe today. her boyfriend was a dick. he stood her up! can you believe that? god, boys are so dumb,"

then the second time jaehyun talked about her he said, "i gave her a hot chocolate. she seemed to like it, i said it was on the house and drove her home. her boyfriend sucks, i hope she finds another one," and the third, "mark! you believe that shit? mark is her new boyfriend. he's a dick. he acts good but i know he's evil behind that stupid innocent act. mark said he didnt cheat on her but he was talking to yena before meeting up with her!"

jaehyun started talking more about aeri and less about chungha. jungwoo believed that god put aeri right at the perfect place at the perfect time. he believed that aeri was like a sign from god, it was like fate. why else would she be there? everybody could see that they were soulmates.

although they have only been bestfriends for months, it felt like they've known each other for years. well, if you put it that way, they kind of already knew each other for about 2 years at least. but they only got closer recently. and why is that? because they're meant to be.

"what are you thinking about, woo?" jaehyun yawned, his eyes slowly closing. he wanted to take a nap. jungwoo snapped out of his reverie. "oh? nothing," was all he could say. jaehyun just shrugged it off. sometimes, jungwoo wonders what goes on in jaehyun's mind. "are you sure you dont wanna make a move?" jungwoo blurted out of nowhere.

jaehyun was already dozing off but then his eyes widened. "god! i already said i dont see her as anything more than that, i dont want to risk anything, okay?" jaehyun explained himself for the thousandth time. "hah! you said it! i dont want to risk anything. so if she rejected you, you would feel sad right? cause you like her!"

"no, because i like what we have! our friendship means a lot to me. look," jaehyun sat up straight, his eyes slowly opening, becoming more alive. "after chungha, i dont feel like having another relationship. it's tiring, okay? plus-" jaehyun couldnt even finish because jungwoo interrupted him. that was his specialty, always cutting jaehyun off.

"- you know what's your problem with you? i think you're just scared of falling in love all over again after chungha. i think you should have some closure with her," said the boy sitting right next to jaehyun. jaehyun just rolled her eyes, "and why would i do that?" he asked, hating the idea of it. "because the last talk you had with her wasnt even a proper goodbye! she sent you a long text saying it wont work out and you asked if you could see her and she left you on seen!"

thinking of it all again, jaehyun felt like killing himself. it was such a dark time for him. "look, i know it hurts but who knows? if you talk it out with her, you might just find yourself opening up your heart to somebody else," jungwoo advised him, jaehyun just listened. he was almost convinced of talking to her, until he snapped out of that stupid idea. "i'm not doing it, it's stupid. she's happy right now, okay? im not going to ruin things for her. plus, what makes you think she'll see me?"

"uh, i dont know? if you threatened her then maybe she would," jungwoo laughed, which made jaehyun laugh a bit too. jaehyun threw the pillow right over to jungwoo, hitting him on the head. "yeah right, i'll think about it. i like it where i am now, woo. i dont want to get my heart broken again," jaehyun admitted.

"yeah, but with ae- i mean. i'm sure there are girls who would literally pay to marry you, you just have to find the one okay," jungwoo slipped out aeri's name, hoping jaehyun didnt hear it. jaehyun just shook his head, "yeah and the thing is, right now i havent found the one okay!" he sighed, standing up and plopped himself onto jungwoo's couch.

within seconds, he fell asleep. and jungwoo just rolled his eyes watching his bestfriend doze off into dreamland. he believed that jaehyun was indeed capable of love again. and the only way for him to do that is to open his heart and let him see for himself that him and aeri were meant to be. but that's just jungwoo's theory of course.

[ a/n hey im back how yall like the new book cover hehe thats aeri and jaehyun right there ]

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

14.9K 692 23
[Markhyuck] "Hyung, what is love?" "It is something you must find out on your own."
57.9K 2.4K 25
❝Who were you?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
16.9K 462 21
"..I like you, No I love you". started: 03 31, 2020 ended: 07 16, 2020 ♡best scores♡ °#8/192 in johnmark
87K 4.9K 18
ᴍᴀʀᴋs ᴇɴᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴏɴ ʏᴜᴛᴀ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴄʜᴇɴɢ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ↳sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ: 12. 05. 19 ↳ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ: 03. 07. 19