BTS 8th Member

By MeowMeowIsSleepy

You're just an ordinary girl who auditioned in BigHit to achieve your dream as an idol in 2016. You were just... More

Chapter 1~ The Meeting
Chapter 2~ Trustworthy Friends
Chapter 3~ Maknae Line Moments
Chapter 4~ Hyung Line Moments
Chapter 5~ Sad
Chapter 6~ Dance Studio
Chapter 7~ Debut
Chapter 8~ Producing
Chapter 9~ MIC Drop
Chapter 10~ Best Of Me
Chapter 11~ Fan meeting
Chapter 12~ Fight
Chapter 13~ America
Chapter 14~ The Late Late Show With James Corden
Chapter 15~ Concert
Chapter 16~ Misunderstanding
Chapter 17~ First Time Cursing
Chapter 18~ Birthday
Chapter 19~ Lost
Chapter 20~ Found
Chapter 21~ TXT
A/N
Chapter 22~ Graduation Disaster
Chapter 23~ Death Threats
Chapter 24~ Explosion
Chapter 25~ Andrew
Chapter 26~ Funeral
Chapter 27~ Surprise
A/N Part 2
Chapter 28~ Prank
Chapter 29~ Blythe
Happy birthday Kookie!
Chapter 30~ Bloody week
Chapter 31~ Depression
Happy birthday Joonie!
A/N- Story Ideas
Chapter 33~ Fist Fight
Chapter 34~ Protective Hyung Line
Chapter 35~ Protective Maknaes
Chapter 36~ Mixtape
Chapter 37~ V-Live
A/N
Chapter 38~ Better Oppas

Chapter 32~ The (horrible) 9th Member

10.6K 214 126
By MeowMeowIsSleepy

This chapter is requested by Colin9240, thank you for the idea! I'm sorry if this chapter is not exactly what you expected, but I hope I did well!

You and the boys were confused on to why Bang PD needed to meet you eight. The maknae line groaned after they heard the news because they were about to play Overwatch, but nonetheless complied because of Namjoon's murderous stares saying 'you three better listen and get ready' which you chuckled at, especially the scared faces by the maknaes.

You eight entered the meeting room and bowed once you guys saw Bang PD sitting down... and a girl? The girl had a petite body and has short brown hair. About the same height as yours. Her face caking up by heavy make-up.

"Sit down." Bang PD orders softly with a smile plastered on his face. You and the boys sat down in front of Bang PD and the girl.

"What do you need PD-nim?" Namjoon asks. Stealing a glance at the unknown girl

"Well, this girl right here is Lee Minji." Bang PD introduces, motioning his right hand towards the girl who was on his right and who was named Minji.

(A/N: Minji is a fictional character for the sake of the story, if there's an idol with the same name as her, she's not her.)

Minji doesn't bow which you sent a confused look as to why she didn't show respect, you still shrugged it off nonetheless.

"She is born in 2003 so she's younger than Y/N." Bang PD stated. "And she will be your 9th member." He adds.

"Ah really?!" You and the boys exclaimed happily knowing the BTS family is gonna have another member. You totally forgetting the fact that Minji disrespected you eight.

"Yes, I will be having Y/N assigned on assisting her so I suggest her staying in Y/N's room. Is that okay Y/N?" Bang PD informs and asks directly at you.

"Ah yes, I can't wait to work with you Minji!" You exclaimed happily smiling.

The boys chuckle at your excitement.

But you didn't know, Minji just rolls her eyes while looking down so she won't get caught. Oh the journey has just begun.

***

You, Minji and the boys arrived at your dorm and you happily led Minji to your room after Seokjin says he will be making dinner.

You were helping Minji unpack her things when you started asking questions.

"Where are you from Minji-ssi? Can you rap? Can you sing?" You continued to ask questions.

"Will you just shut up?!" Minji snaps. You were shocked. "I don't need any of your help so get out!" She adds. You just complied and went out of your room and went to the living room.

Hoseok was there and he immediately frowned on seeing your expression. "Are you okay Y/N? I thought you were helping Minji?" Hoseok asks.

"Yeah, she said she can do-." You were cut off by the sudden loud running.

You and Hoseok looked at the three maknaes who were fuming in anger as they entered the living room forgetting the fact they ran and they were unconsciously catching their breaths.

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N?!" Jimin shouts at you which you flinched and caused Hoseok to stand up from the couch

"What's wrong?" You asked, looking confused as you looked at the three maknaes who were finally breathing properly.

"DON'T FUCKING LIE! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" This time Jungkook shouts.

"What's this shouting about?" Seokjin asked as he, Namjoon and Yoongi came out from the kitchen, luckily finished cooking dinner when they heard the shouts coming from the living room. (Namjoon was just watching them don't worry.)

"Y/N here just told nasty things to Minji." Taehyung exclaimed angrily.

"WHAT?! Is that true Y/N?!" Yoongi asks angrily.

"What?! No it's not!" You defended yourself as you forrowed your eyebrows.

"Then why did Minji came to us crying?!" Jungkook shouts.

"Y/N I didn't expect this from you." Namjoon states rather calm but deep down he was angry.

"You guys, you didn't even saw what happened." Hoseok defends you in a stern voice.

"Stop defending her hyung! She said to Minji that she doesn't belong to the group!" Jimin exclaims.

"Do you have any proof-." You cut off Hoseok.

"Oppa it's okay." You whispered to Hoseok who was now beside you.

The others kept blaming and shouting at you (except Hoseok who was still defending you) and there was someone behind a wall eavesdropping the (scolding) conversation between you and the boys.

"You will suffer more Choi Y/N, just wait." Minji chuckles evilly and wipes the fakes tears on her cheeks. She groans as the tears ruined her make up. The mascara and foundation all mushed up from the 'crying'.

(A/N: you deserve it motherfuc--, oops sorry hehe.)

***

Days had passed since the day Minji moved in. You still kept receiving some scolds and shout from the members because Minji came running to them 'crying' her eyes out saying:

"Y/N unnie shouted at me oppa."

"She torn my favorite dress."

"She disposed my newly and expensive make up that you bought me oppa."

And then the boys (still except Hoseok) babied her and saying it was okay and they would tell you or maybe shout at you:

"Y/N ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!"

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET YOURSELF TOGETHER YOUNG LADY!"

And you would just keep quiet and looked down on your feet even though you knew Minji was telling lies and lies and the boys were so oblivious to it. It's like they were being hypnotized by Minji considering the fact that Minji was born in 2003. The boys would really baby her, except Hoseok of course who's expression will be immediately replaced by either a angry one or a disgusted one (disgusted because Minji would always cling to the boys and would also try to cling to Hoseok but immediately slaps her dirty hands away) whenever Minji enters the room where Hoseok is at. It could be either the Kitchen, Living Room, and other places where Hoseok likes to hang out at.

You would also just bite your lip to prevent your tears and you'd just keep a straight face so Minji (who was smirking at you when you were being scolded) would think you were not being affected by this shit caused by her. That bitch, you would think different harsh curses that you would want to throw at Minji.

After the scoldings, you would just run to your studio in the Big Hit building and hug your knees to your chest and cry. Hoseok would follow you and comfort you saying everything will be alright. You would just spend your day either with Hoseok or alone in your studio to avoid the others and especially that retarded bitch.

(A/N: sorry for the foul language ehe.)

***

It was that particular afternoon. Where as Minji would take a step forward at her plan on getting you out of Bangtan.

Here you are, sitting on your bed looking straight as Minji started to mock you. Minji was sitting on your couch. You would say sorry to the couch in your head as it was being sat on by a dirty asshole of a woman.

I'm sorry couch, I love you with all my heart but I can't save you just yet, you thought looking at the couch with a straight face so Minji wouldn't know that you were literally pitying the couch. I mean, the couch was there since the time you moved in with boys. The other furniture was replaced with new ones so you were really pitying the couch because it was so old yet it was still beautiful and neat.

If y'all want to know what the couch looks like, it was at least 3 meters long and it was colored peach and it was really soft and comfy (that you could literally sleep there) despite the fact that the couch was created in the year of 2000. The couch was 19 years old now, poor couch.

Okay that's too much information now haha.

"You know Y/N." Minji starts as she was smirking at you. "You never really deserved to be BTS's 8th member." She mocks.

You scoffed and placed a teasing smile on your face. "What? You think you deserved to be BTS's 8th member?" You raised your eyebrow. Oh Minji was gonna get it if you raised your eyebrow.

Minji flipped her short hair and chuckles evilly, oh how that chuckle would make you fume in anger but kept a straight face nonetheless. "Of course, I'm more beautiful, talented, and slim than you." She says. "And you, you're just a wannabe idol who's fucking ugly, fat, and talentless." She says as she emphasizes each harsh word which immediately lingers in your mind.

She's right, but I'm not gonna give up just yet, you pepped talk in your mind and that gave you at least a little confidence to fight Minji back.

"What do you want exactly?" You asked her with a straight face as Minji's face lits up at the question, evilly.

"Of course, I'll take your position as the eight member and since BTS is famous and I might as well go solo once I'm famous enough." Minji answers as she looks at her nails as she thought she looked beautiful if she did that while talking.

"Why?" You asked nonchalantly.

"You ask too much." Minji says irritatedly. "But I might as well answer." She adds. "I wouldn't want to be in the same group as the weird boys anyway." She states as you had enough of it.

She brought the boys in this shit, and she'll pay for it.

"What?!" You shouted at her. "How dare you say that to the boys?!" You stated as you stood up and she immediately stood up as well.

"Whatever, but at least you don't deserve to live anyway also." She said as she pulled on your hair.

"Let go of me Minji!" You shouted.

Hoseok, who was outside, comes in and dashes to the both of you. He separated both of you and hugged you. The others immediately coming in and went to Minji as she started her 'crying'.

"What's going on here?!" Seokjin asks as he engulfs Minji in he hug.

"Y/N unnie attacked me and told me I don't deserve to live." Minji says between her 'sobs'. You scoffed at her statement as you got out of Hoseok's hug.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS Y/N?!" Namjoon shouts.

"YOU EVEN TOLD HER TO DIE?!" Yoongi then shouts.

Hoseok was about to defend you and was about to say he saw all of it but you already spoke.

"I might as well leave Bangtan than deal with this shit." You says as you went out and immediately started walking to the Big Hit building.

"You six act as if you didn't know Y/N at all." Hoseok starts as he glares at each member who was comforting Minji.

"We are doing the right thing Hoseok!" Yoongi yells at Hoseok who was unfazed by the statement, he knew this was coming.

Hoseok scoffs. "Oh yeah? The right thing you're doing is hurting the girl you knew for more than 3 years that you swore to protect because you thought she hurt that bitch who you knew for just a couple of weeks." Hoseok retorts back. "I'm disappointed." Hoseok says before running off to follow you.

Before the boys could talk again, a text notification went off on their phones.

Bang PD: meet me in the office, now.

And so, the six boys and Minji went to the building.

As soon as they enter the meeting room, they were met by a tear-stained you and a fuming Hoseok sat beside you.

"Sit down." Bang PD orders rather cold as he holds a disappointed or angry expression.

The boys gulped before they complied and sat.

"As I was sitting here, Y/N came and told me that she wants to leave Bangtan saying Minji is better." Bang PD states. Minji smirks thinking her plan is working.

"But then again, an angry Hoseok came to me and slammed his phone in front me saying that I should invalidate Minji's contract." Bang PD adds as Hoseok clenches his jaw. "So, could anyone explain to me the situation in the dorm?" Bang PD asks rather calmly.

Namjoon was the first one to speak. "Y/N and Minji's interaction is rather not pleasing meaning in every interaction they do will result to physical fights." Namjoon says as he glares at you but you just kept a straight face.

"Y/N unnie says-." Minji was cut off.

"Stop your drama you've been caught already!" Hoseok yelled at Minji as the boys glare at him.

"Jung Hoseok sit down." Bang PD states as Hoseok complies. "Hoseok here has videos saying it's proof that what's happening between Y/N and Minji is quite the opposite." Bang PD said as Minji face turns white, it's like all the blood has come out from her face to which Hoseok smirks at, the other boys looked confused.

Before Bang PD could continue you stood up causing all the attention was on you. "Whatever is in that phone my decision is final. I'm. Fucking. Leaving. Bangtan." You pointed at the table as you emphasized each word and left.

Hoseok stood up also. "Well if you're going to put that fucking bitch in the group, then might as well find a replacement for me." Hoseok says calmly but in his eyes he was raging in anger. He followed you outside.

Bang PD plays the videos, it was a ton of videos. They would say:

"Yah! Y/N can you move your fucking big fat body?!" Minji shouts as she pushed you causing you to fall on the ground.

The boys widen their eyes at the video.

"Can you throw this fucking USB? This shit doesn't have any good songs." Minji says as she throws you a USB.

Yoongi and Namjoon felt sad as they worked hard on the songs in there. They were supposed to give it to you but they thought Minji deserved it much more.

Then a few more videos later, it's the last one which was it was from earlier.

"You know Y/N." Minji starts as she was smirking at you. "You never really deserved to be BTS's 8th member." She mocks.

The boys started regretting they've done to you and now they were glaring at a pale Minji.

You scoffed and placed a teasing smile on your face. "What? You think you deserved to be BTS's 8th member?" You raised your eyebrow.

And then it goes on till you shout:

"Let go of me Minji!"

Then Bang PD stops the video.

The boys were releasing harsh breaths because of anger and regret.

"WHAT THE HECK MINJI?!" Seokjin firstly shouts. Bang PD doesn't scold him because of the swearing because it's kind of appropriate because of the shit Minji did. "YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Seokjin adds. "Are you happy? Happy that Y/N finally left?!" Seokjin stops as Yoongi continues.

"Not only Y/N but Hoseok left too, it's all because of your fucking greediness." Yoongi states angrily.

"You even told her to die?!" Namjoon now shouts as he groans in frustration.

"You were disrespecting her, speaking to her with no honorifics, and you said nasty things to her?!" Jimin shouts.

"I'm fucking regretting this supporting shit I've done to you, we have done nothing but support you but you just back stabbed us?!" Taehyung then shouted, angry.

"I-I c-can explain-." Minji was caught off.

"Explain what? Explain how all the videos here in Hoseok-hyung's phone is all against you?!" The maknae then shouts at Minji. "I'm fucking disappointed." He last says.

"After all I heard, then Hoseok is right, I will be invalidating your contract here Minji." Bang PD then says.

The boys stood up and bowed. "I'm sorry if we're leaving rather disrespectfully but I think we're done associating with Ms. Lee, we are going to fix our situation between our only eight member." Namjoon says as the boys glare at Minji before leaving.

After the boys left, Bang PD and Minji discussed about the situation. Bang PD says that if Minji says something about this in social media then it will be used against her and the company will take legal actions quickly. Let's just say Lee Minji went back to her family face still pale.

***

Meanwhile, Hoseok follows you to your studio in the building, he knows you would always go there whenever you felt sad and the sight of your studio makes you feel at ease.

He punched in the code (you placed a password lock there and only the rap line knows it) which was the date of when you first met the boys.

As Hoseok enters, he sees you hugging the pillow of the couch. "Hey." Hoseok calls with sad smile.

You looked up and opened your arms, Hoseok complies and goes in for the hug. You cried on Hoseok's chest as he caressed your hair and back.

"Shh, it's okay, I'm here." Hoseok says as you slowly calm down in Hoseok's hold. "Don't listen to what she said. All of it is not true." Hoseok continues to comfort you.

You soon calmed down and you two were still cuddling. "Please don't listen or follow her. If anyone needs to leave, it's her, which I think she already did." Hoseok then adds a while later.

"I don't have any plans to do so oppa." You say as you looked up at Hoseok.

"You won't leave Bangtan?" Hoseok asks, eyes full of hope. You just grinned sheepishly.

"I'll uhh... think about it." You answered. Hoseok pouts which you unconsciously pinches his cheek because he looks cute. Hoseok whines but either way likes it.

Just then someone knocked on the door. You and Hoseok looked at each other knowing it must be others. "Come in." You called.

On the other side of the door, there stood the other six members. Namjoon punched in the code and opened the door and the six went inside.

You and Hoseok sat straight but Hoseok's arm is still protectively holding your waist as he stares coldly at the members.

"Hi..." You called as the awkward tension started to grow more. Eventually, Namjoon clears his throat.

"I uhh, can we talk Y/N?" He starts. "As a group?" He adds which you nodded.

"Make yourself comfortable." You muttered.

"I'm sorry, I'm deeply sorry, please forgive us Y/N." Namjoon states as his eyes brimmed with tears. Your eyes widen at the sight. You stood up and opened your arms, Namjoon immediately went in for the hug as he hid his crying face in the crook of your neck. He was bending low a little because of your height difference.

"Y/N-ah." Someone softly calls from the side. You looked over to see Seokjin looks at you with tears already flowing down his cheeks. You immediately hugged him. "I'm sorry Y/N, I failed as a brother for not believing you, please don't leave." Seokjin mutters.

Then same routine went on, the others also stating the words:

"I'm sorry."

"Please don't go."

"I love you please don't leave."

Over and over again. You smiled fondly at the crying boys (Hoseok also shredded some tears) as you were crying also.

You wiped Jimin's tears (who was currently hugging you from your right side) before you stated. "Don't worry I won't leave, please stop crying. I won't ever leave the family I grew up in." You stated softly as you were engulfed in a group hug.

And later on, Bang PD informed you eight that Minji's contract has been fully invalidated and you were more glad at the news. Minji's stuff has already been taken and the eight of you cuddled in your bedroom.

Before you could follow the boys in dreamland you muttered. "I love you, my family." Then you fully drifted off to dreamland.

So, this is my first time to create such long chapter haha. But I hope you liked it Colin9240. The next chapter is also a request so stay tuned for the one who requested it. For now, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 3.3K 53
I am not unpublishing cause this is my first book and based on a dream lol This book is childish but fun to read... Editing is over ✔️
84.2K 2.3K 25
ᴊᴇᴏɴ_ɢɢᴜᴋ97 ꜱᴇɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱɴᴀᴘꜱ ____ ʏ/ɴ:ᴜᴍ..ᴍᴀʏ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ? [ꜱᴇᴇɴ] ____ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ: ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴇ. ____ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ...
12.9K 841 19
"Tae please help me confess to Jackson" I pleaded "I-I will" Taehyung replied, as if someone wanted his life Though I knew I never had thought of Tae...
155K 2.6K 20
in which you are the 8th and only female member of BTS Started - Nov 17 2016 Ended - Jan 8 2017 DELETING THIS ON NOVEMEBER 17 SO READ IT WHILE ITS...