Roommates || KageHina

By DilucOfMondstadtMain

The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to... More

Information
-The Decision-
-The Ride-
-Day 1-
-Night 1-
-Night 2 (Part 1)-
-Night 2 (part 2)-
-Day 3-
-Night 3-
-Day 4 (part 1?)-
-Day 4 (part 2)-
-Day 4 (part 3)-
-Night 4-
-Day 5-
-Night 5-
-Day 6-
-Night 6-
-Back home-
a/n

-Day 2-

4.2K 125 176
By DilucOfMondstadtMain

Hinata slowly opened his eyes, the sun peeked through the curtains. It was warm. Not the room. Hinata felt his body warm. His eyes widened as he noticed Kageyama was hugging him. His jaw was resting on Hinata's head, while hinata's face was buried on the taller teen's chest. Oh yeah... I forgot we were gonna 'find out'... it's kinda weird but comfortable..., Hinata thought to himself as he buried his face deeper on the other's chest. He wanted to stay like that a little longer. Unfortunately, his plans were ruined when Kageyama turned on his back and yawned, stretching his body on the bed. He then looked at Hinata.

"G'morning", he mumbled as he stared at Hinata's blushing face. Why does he look hot... no no no! Now's not the time to think like that!

"G-Good morning!", the ginger head said a bit too loud.

"What's up with you?", Kageyama asked raising one of his eyebrows.

"N-Nothing's wrong!", Hinata said in a loud tone again.

Silence filled the room as Kageyama stared at Hinata a little longer. The other was starting to feel nervous and anxious as his heart started beating faster. Damn why am I so nervous all of the sudden!?, he asked himself as the silence was then broken by Kageyama.

"Y'know, we can stop whenever you want...", he said as he brushed his hand on his head, fingers running through his dark, slightly tangled hair.

"Stop what?", Hinata asked clueless.

"Our 'agreement' dumbass", Kageyama said. "I don't wanna force you or anything...", he mumbled the last part in a low voice, but Hinata still heard him.

"O-Oh... I still wanna continue though...", he said fidgeting with his fingers, earning a light blush from the setter.

They decided to get ready and went downstairs. When they walked into the living room they saw Tanaka and Nishinoya sleeping on two couches. Nishinoya used pillows to cover him while Tanaka had a small blanket that was falling off. "They slept here?", Hinata asked staring at them.

"Well, it's kinda obvious", Kageyama replied. "Wait... if they're sleeping here peacefully doesn't that mean... Sugawara and Daichi are still asleep?", he said as he looked at his phone. "It's 6:47 am...", he said as he looked back at Hinata.

"Wah! Are we the first ones awake??", he asked getting excited.

"I guess"

"Wanna play volleyball??", Hinata asked jumping up and down.

"Dumbass, we're here so we can take a little break. Unless...", Kageyama stares intensely at Hinata, who stopped jumping.

Kageyama sighed. "You brought a ball didn't you?" , he asked slightly smiling. Hinata nodded 'yes' in response.

"Lets go then", Kageyama said smiling. Hinata rushed upstairs and came back with the ball in his hands. They went outside to the back of the house and started practicing. Kageyama setting the ball and Hinata spiking it. Then quickly  returning the ball.  These actions repeated on and on.

~~~

After an hour, everyone else started waking up. When Sugawara went into the kitchen there was food on the counters. Fried eggs, bacon, toasts, waffles, sandwiches, and pancakes.

"What the-", Sugawara was cut off by Hinata.

"Good morning!", he said with an excited tone.

"G'morning", Kageyama said as he put the last pancake on the plate full of pancakes.

"Kage...yama cooks...?!?", the third year says in surprise.

"I know right?? I was also surprised. It looks good doesn't it!?", Hinata exclaimed.

"Shut up shrimp. You're too loud", Tsukishima was heard from behind Sugawara. "Oh hey Tsukishima", Suga said waving.

"G'morning", he said as he sat down on the kitchen table. Yamaguchi appeared a few minutes later and soon everyone else started to fill the downstairs.

"Why don't we go to the beach later? It's really sunny outside. There's also not a lot of people outside. What do you guys think?", Sugawara suggested. Everyone agreed that they would go to the beach at 11 am.

~~~

Everyone went outside in their swimsuits, the sun warming their bare skin. Tanaka and Nishinoya instantly ran through the couple of trees in front of them and soon they were on the warm dry sand. The others arrived a few minutes later since they walked at normal speed unlike the two idiots.

"Wah! Suga-san was right! There aren't a lot of people here and they're really far away!", Hinata exclaimed falling on the sand and throwing the volleyball up in the air.

"I still can't believe he managed to sneak a volleyball without anyone noticing", Narita said sighing.

"That's the shrimp for ya", Tsukishima said adjusting his glasses.

"Are you gonna swim with glasses on?", Daichi asked.

"I'm not swimming", the blonde answered.

"But Tsukki~ you promised", Yamaguchi said as he looked at Tsukishima with a little sad look on his face.

"Promised?", Kinnoshita said.

"Shut up Yamaguchi", Tsukishima said.

"Gomen Tsukki"

"Anyways, can we talk about what's happening in front of us right now? It's kinda weird", Narita said as he pointed his finger at the water.

"What? Tanaka and Nishinoya jumping around? What's weird about that?", Asahi asked.

"Not that", Narita said rolling his eyes. "That", he said as he pointed next to the idiots playing in the water.

"Oh... that IS weird", Kinoshita said widening his eyes a little. They all got silent as they observed the scene in front of them. Hinata and Kageyama were in the water. Hinata was running (swimming) away from Kageyama as the taller teen went after him. When he finally caught the smaller boy he ruffled his hair while they both laughed.

"I'm not that surprised", Tsukishima said, boredom in his voice. "It was obvious since the start they had eyes for each other"

"Just like you and Yamaguchi", Ennoshita said with a smirk.

"S-Shut up...", Tsukishima said as he started setting his chair under.

"T-That's not it guys", Yamaguchi said with a blush and smile.

"He didn't deny it though", kinnoshita said making Tsukishima blush a little more.

"Children calm down", Sugawara said with a sigh.

"They're not your- forget it", Daichi said shaking his head with a sigh.

"Anyways, lets have fun!", Sugawara said as he ran to the water as well.

~~~

Kageyama laid back on the sand next to Hinata. They swam for 3 hours straight and were now really tired. And hungry.

"Good thing there are sandwiches left from breakfast", Kageyama said as he placed his hand on his forehead, a shade of it covering his eyes from the sun.

"Yeah... I'm reaaally hungry", Hinata said.

"Yeah"

They stay silent for a few minutes.

"Today was fun", Kageyama said glancing at Hinata from the corner of his eyes.

"Yeah... it was really nice. Good thing this is just the second day. We can come back the next days too", Hinata said smiling brightly, making Kageyama blush.

I think I 'found out' a while ago..., Kageyama thought sighing. "I'm gonna eat real quick", he said standing up.

"I was waiting for you to say that. Let's go!"  Hinata said jumping up to his feet and running back to the house.

Kageyama smiled before following behind.

And I keep falling for him more.

Hello everyone. So... I'm REALLY sorry it took really long for this to be published. I was busy with school and tests and other stuff and it's kinda stressing me. I still have other work and projects to do but I wanted to update so yeah. Thank you so much for reading it makes me really happy knowing people are actually interested in the stuff I write lol.

Anyways, sorry if there are any mistakes. See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 2.4K 31
Fukurōdani, Kasasuno, an Nekoma all are spending a month together in the mountains for some intensive training and conditions alone with team buildin...
351K 3.9K 16
collection of kagehina smut (sometimes fluff) stories! *Each story is separate from the last* --------- (#1- birthday present) hinata has recently...
4.8K 159 14
*completed, edited(mostly)* Hinata had finally gained the courage to confess to Kageyama. After some planning with Yachi, Suga and Noya for moral su...
1M 25.4K 47
Haikyuu One-Shots! Mostly fluff with a little bit of angst (no smut) I'll take most requests, but there are some ships I just really don't vibe with...