MOONDUST

By JaneNola

COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first Colle... More

🌙 MOONDUST🌙
1 🌙 Salted caramel and chocolate
2 🌙 Make a scene!
3 🌙 Carry me!
4 🌙 Yes or no?
5 🌙 Oh, fuck off!
7 🌙 Look. At. Me.
8 🌙 Bad taste of hookups
9 🌙 Bro-code
10 🌙 Skate it off
11 🌙 Not my boyfriend
12 🌙 Who is she?
13 🌙 First Letter
14 🌙 If you keep doing this
15 🌙 Favorite distraction
16 🌙 You're hurting me!
17 🌙 I can't help it.
18 🌙 It's his mistake
19 🌙 I want answers
20 🌙 Don't apologize
21 🌙 I'll be civil
22 🌙 Before...
23 🌙 A little something
24 🌙 Happy now
25 🌙 It's the _ for me
26 🌙 Walmart version
27 🌙 Who's a flirt now
28🌙 Make me blush
29🌙 Certainly not space
30🌙 You want some?
31🌙 Such a daddy
32🌙 Shithead personality
33 🌙 Stop, I love it
34 🌙 Special, n-not weird
35 🌙 Must be simping
36 🌙 Want her back
37 🌙 A piece of tape
38 🌙 Three musketeers
39 🌙 You just k-kissed...
40 🌙 How mad are you?
41🌙 Lu, You're...
42 🌙 Fucking irreplaceable
43 🌙 Hard to trust
44 🌙 You're Cruel
45 🌙 Kiss me or what?
46 🌙 The girl I love
47 🌙 I believe you
48 🌙 Just passionate
49 🌙 So kissable
50 🌙 Crazy wild
51 🌙 If we're lucky
52 🌙 So much worse
53 🌙 You're my anchor
54 🌙 Trop m-m-mignonne
55 🌙 Fine ignore me
56 🌙 Shame on you
57 🌙 Stupid Scorpios
58 🌙 Moondust
59 🌙 I'm suffering
60 🌙 Pretending
61 🌙 Dreams do come true
62 🌙 For Luna
63 🌙 The girl behind the glass
64 🌙 Lucky guess
65 🌙 We fell in love

6 🌙 Nothing but the jersey

16.9K 467 375
By JaneNola

Luna Larsson

"Jesus..." Sophia was quick to huff at Zander's whispers, but he didn't seem too bothered, softly pressing his lips into my neck from behind, the sweetness of his kisses making me swoon into his arms. "You better keep it in your pants tonight." Soho shook her head, and I could tell she wasn't very fond of my boyfriend at the moment.

"What?" He said, lifting his lips from my neck.

"Your snake... Keep it in your pants." Sophia huffed at him once more, and I felt like I was in the middle of a cat fight.

"Weren't you grinding on a guy seconds ago?" I heard Zander say while Sophia squeezed her eyes at him in anger and for some reason I should have kicked his shins but I didn't. Great, my boyfriend and best friend don't get along tonight, but I'm too drunk to get into a fight with him.

"Oh piss off Zander." Okaaaay. I widened my eyes at Sophia, but she just gave me her why-are-you-into-assholes look and I quickly retrieved and let her be her mad self. "Luna, I'm serious, if he pressures you, just kick his nuts to pulp." She snapped at Zander while I felt him tense around me at her words.

While I'm gathering my thoughts, trying to decide what sober me would want, I felt Zander's lips approach my ear again. "Babe, do you want to go upstairs?" He whispered and I felt his smirk against the side of my face, his hands delicately yet longingly squeezing my side.

"Soho! Omg! Your nose!" I gasped with mischief.

"What!" She grabbed her face in panic, yet her eyes boring holes through me when she didn't get the point.

"It's in my business!" I laughed at her and now the hurricane was really ready to blow deadly winds.

"Ha! Ha! RUDE!" Sophia snapped at me, her arms still crossed in front of her chest. "I'll be at home tomorrow morning, waiting for you with a tub of ice cream to eat away your regrets!" She sneered, before rapidly walking past us and I knew she was disappointed.

"Your friend is a bit weird." Zander whispered into my ear, and on that I turned around in his arms with a grin on my face.

"I know, so am I." I widened my eyes at him, confidently putting my hands at my sides. He looked down at me, a smirk plastered on his face while his dark blue eyes shimmered with amusement under the garden lights, his dirty blonde hair deliciously messy. Mmmh, my boyfriend is cute. This reminded me of our first date, on which he asked me out to dinner and the restaurant's ceiling was covered in little flickering lights. That was a great night.

He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear, his finger softly brushing my skin. "Yeah, I know, but you're a cute kind of weird though." He smiled before leaning down to kiss the tip of my nose, his hands cupping my face to draw me closer. "And I missed you." He smirked as one of his fingers went to my throat, leaving a path of goosebumps behind him on its way to my collarbone. He missed me? "I have been looking for you all night after our argument in the kitchen, I'm sorry." He slightly frowned, but just shortly as he continued to lean in, kissing my cheek, his hand traveling lower down my front. "And..." He whispered huskily, before brushing his lips over mine. "And... I love you." He whispered once more, before kissing me softly, making my entire body reacted, my back stretching out to stand on my tiptoes, kissing hockey player gives you whiplash most of the time. I was glued to his lips, wanting more of him as soon as I tasted his familiar minty tongue. He hadn't been drinking too much, unlike myself, and the alcohol in my system was making me whimper to any sort of touch.

"You do?" I whispered against his lips, instantly kissing him back, deeply and with want and I could feel he wasn't planning to let go soon, his hand firmly holding me in place at the back of my head and his other, well, that one, was making me go into overdrive when it reached the hem of my top, his fingers brushing along my entire neckline. I kissed him once more, my tongue rapidly claiming his as my fingers twisted around the fabric of his sweater to pull him even closer. I want you. I want this. He groaned into my mouth the moment my other hand found its way under his sweater, my fingertips tracing his defined abs and I couldn't help but hum against his lips.

"Mmh yeah." He finally answered me and I saw light and want in my eyes. We stared at each other, seeing exactly what we were doing, what his kisses stirred up in me, and what my touch did to him, and by the look of his eyes and the tightness of his jeans, that was a lot. He almost lost his breath when my fingers moved down his abs to find the hem of his jeans, subtlety hooking behind it and his boxers. He had to fight the urge to throw his head back when I did, and he bit his lip as soon as my finger made contact with his tip, a whimper however still escaping. "Fuck, you drive me insane doing that." He groaned when I didn't retrieve my fingers, instead I kept them where they were, softly touching him.

I stretched up to come as close to his ear as possible before whispering to him. "Show me how much." While my words hit him, I took his hand and pushed his fingers deeper down the hem of my top, until he reached the lace of my bra. He looked at me a bit confused, unsure how to act on it, so I decided to give him a little hint. "I'm ready." I whispered into his ear again, pulling my fingers from his pants to take a step back. Shit Luna, no way back now.

He seemed to miss my touch as he took a step forward, tucking another strand of my hair behind my ear while he eagerly watched my wetted lips. "Ready for what?" He whispers softly until it sunk in, my words hitting him the right way this time. "Oh! Oooh. Are you sure?" He whispered, putting both hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him and I nodded, trying to relax. "Baby, what are we still doing here!" He laughed before excitingly pecking my lips.

"You tell me!" I laughed, and before I knew it he threw me over his shoulder, another laugh quickly escaping me. "Zander!" I squealed as I saw the floor change from wood to tile and it was making me even dizzier. "Zander!" I laughed and squealed as this fun side of him brought me joy, his bragging statement from earlier long forgotten.

"Shh Babe, you don't want to draw attention right now." He laughed and playfully smacks my ass as he carried me through the kitchen and up the stairs between voices and distant music. I lost all my balance the moment he put me down, but not for long because after the sound of a key twisting in its lock I was off my feet again. "Are you still sure?" He whispers faintly while I got aware of my new surroundings. I was in his strong arms, my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Do I need to spell it out for you?" I smirked at him with my arms around his neck, his hand on my cheek.

My boldness made him smile, his thumb lovingly brushing over my flustered cheek to my bottom lip. "It sure is sexy if you do." He grinned before smashing his lips into mine, pinning me to the door as his body collided with mine without mercy. I whimpered to myself as he pressed himself between my legs, his stick, as I ironically refer to it, hard as ice. I wanted to taste him, pull him even more into me, the door now hurting in my back, but I could care less about the hard surface behind me, when all I needed to feel is the hard surface in front of me. I let my hands wander over his chest as his lips made their way down my neck. "You're so cute, you know that?" He groaned into my skin and the vibrations made my brain go numb.

At my thoughts I laced my fingers through his hair, grabbing a hand full before I pulled him back, earning a pleasured groan, and a smirk shooting into my direction. "And wet." I glared at him, lust instantly filling his eyes.

"Are you?" The smirk on his face was priceless and his eyes wander off to my chest and my legs around him, harshly pushing me up against the door once more until I couldn't contain the moans from rolling off my tongue.

"Why don't you find out?" I said, completely out of breath while he was kissing my neck, hard and passionately. My words and especially the way I said them, filled with want, made him suck in a breath against my skin before moving us away from the door.

Before I could blink, I fell into his sheets, a handsome hockey player between my legs and all my thoughts and doubts swallowed by his kisses. "What has gotten into you?" He whispered into my ear, his voice husky and yearning. Anger and the right amount of alcohol, I don't know... He removed his lips from my neck, his eyes wandering over the expression on my face and I didn't know what he's looking for.

"What?" A smile creeped up my face as I saw my boyfriend, his soft side, the loving side that I fell in love with.

He looked shy all of a sudden, looking into the other side of the room with another smirk across his lips. He took a deep breath, looking at me with a certain glimmer in his eyes and the butterflies in my stomach became unmanageable. "Nothing... I just realize how lucky I am." He smiled down at me, pushing my hair from my face as his softly caressed the side of my face. "Thank you for coming to the game." He whispered before leaning in and I felt the softness of his lips on mine. His kiss was calm and tender, his happiness and affection contagious.

"You know I love to see you play." I whispered quietly against his lips and it made his eyes hooded with another wave of want.

"Yeah?" He gave me another smile as if he didn't expect me to actually enjoy the game. "Do you want to wear my jersey next game?" He suddenly surprised me and that must have meant something to him, so I nodded, the look on his face the Zander I knew, the one that made me smile with his sweet nothings and cute gestures. "I bet you'll look damn sexy in it." He nearly moaned against my lips as the thought of me showing up in his jersey undoubtedly went through his mind.

"Continue." I urged him to keep going, my hands traveling to the back of his head, but they were quickly pinned into the mattress next to my face.

"Wear it for me. Nothing but the jersey." He teased, pushing himself into my weak spot and it pulled all the breath out of me. "Do you like that?" He whispered doing it again, and I was so worked up at this point, that I shamelessly moaned into the air, my eyes fixated on the ceiling and my mind with his soft lips kissing my throat. He let go of my hands to roll us over, making me straddle his lap, my full weight on the bulge in his pants, and it made me rock my hips with want. "Mmh..." He closed his eyes while I grinded on him, his hands digging into my hips to control the pace before they slowly went under my shirt, his fingertips grabbing the hem to pull it over my head. His head fell back into his pillow, as he took in the sight of the lace covering my chest.

"What?" I smirked at him, wanting to know his thoughts.

"You were wearing that... The entire time?" He whispered while his eyes wandered over me, slowly like torture.

"It's a bra?" I suddenly found myself giggling at his words and especially the surprised look on his face, my hand nervously fidgeting with the fabric of his sweater.

"Yeah, but it's such a damn sexy one." He grinned, his hands on my hips pushing me down on his hard stick.

"Well just so you know, it's part of a set." I teased him, and he got the memo as he rolled us back over. He pushed me into the sheets, his fingertips instantly searching for the buttons on my jeans, torturing me with it as he unbuttoned my jeans slower than I mentally and physically could take. I whimper when my jeans fell onto the floor and his hands found my thighs, making me squeal with surprise when he harshly pulled me down to the edge of the bed.

"Damn." He whispered as his eyes took in the sight. "And you come to my game wearing something like this?" He stood up tall at the edge of the bed, his eyes traveling over every inch of the scarcely lace covering just enough. "I'm a lucky guy." He tilted his head and sucked in a breath, looking at me with parted lips and hooded eyes as if he was drunk on want. That was the better type of drunk, because at this point the room is still slightly spinning and the alcohol was forcing me to just go with the flow.

I want this... I do right? My sober thoughts were trying to convince the drunk me to take it slow, but I just laughed sober Luna in the face, telling Zander to take his pants off. "I want to enjoy the view too." I make myself sit up at the edge of the bed, which was a terrible idea because it made me see two boyfriends instead of one. If you had two, the second one would probably be Jules... My own thoughts make me dramatically widen my eyes. as I shook my head back to reality, which was Zander, standing between my legs and I didn't hesitate to attack the hem of his sweater, pushing it up. "Take it off for me." I whispered while looking up at his tall figure in front of me, his bare abs now inches away from my face. I couldn't help to put my hands at his sides, pulling him closer between my legs until my lips felt his heat and my tongue tastes his skin. He sucked in another breath as I start kissing his hard stomach, making him lace his fingers through my hair to pull me into his skin even more. See what you do to him? Your boyfriend... He loves you Luna. I reminded myself that I have someone I care for, someone that loves me and wants me. Or does he only love me for this? I hesitated, pulling my lips away from his skin for a second. You're not his puck bunny Luna, you're his girlfriend.

I felt the back of Zander's fingers caress down the side of my face until they could support my chin. "Is something wrong?" He softly whispered, worry laced through his voice as he pushed my chin up until I met his beautiful blue eyes. God those eyes always make me weak. I shook my head and pushed all my doubts to the back of my head, before continuing my kissing bender on Zander. Fucking rhymed. His hand softly pulled my hair, and it made me boldly hook my fingers behind his jeans, instantly unzipping it to push it down his tall legs. He tensed under my fingertips when he kicked his jeans off his ankles and I took him by surprise when my hands went back up his legs, cupping his firm butt cheeks. He didn't hide the smirk on his face while I looked up at him, my eyes holding his gaze while returning my lips to his stomach. "Luna, you're teasing me." Yeah, what else would I be doing. Stalling? Yes! Uhm ... No!

"Isn't..." I kissed his soft skin... "That..." I kissed him once more before looking up at him, my bottom lip briefly caught between my teeth. "The point." I pulled my brows up at him, pushing my hand inside his boxers at the leg to cup him, and it made him hiss with pleasure.

"I'm not stopping you." He closed his eyes and bit his lip, while I continued to touch him, feeling first handed how much I had turned him on. "Keep going." He hissed again, slightly pulling harder at my roots and I followed his command, my fingertips softly stroking his tip. "Ah fuck!" He cussed before his arms lace around me, pushing both of us on the bed. "Go easy on me or I won't be able to enjoy the rest." He smirked at me, taking my hand away from him, only to softly lay it in his neck. "Baby, I'm too excited." In the middle of his sentence the room started to spin again and I frown at him. "You're cute when you frown at me like that." He whispered against my lips before kissing the tip of my nose. "Trust me that felt amazing, but I don't want to come just yet." He whispered again, his voice so filled with want it was making me swallow with surprise while I felt his fingers slide from my neck down my chest and stomach to the hem of my panties. The way he was taking this further instantly put my nerves on edge. Shit, my nerves! I'm nervous!

"I could use some encouragement though." I smiled at him, while my heart rate was raising terribly, my words a complete contrast to how my thoughts were raging at the moment. Luna, you can still stop? You're dizzy... Maybe now is not the right time? I mean you're so drunk chances are you're not going to remember much of it. Good. No, not good. Crap!

"I was already on my way baby." His words and forming smirk against my lips pulled me out of my thoughts and made me focus on hi touch, a whimper escaping me when he slid his fingers down my underwear. Are you sure you want this? The next step after he touches you like that is sex and you know it, you have been there before. But, that feels nice though... I gasped when he didn't hesitate to slide his fingers between my folds, my wetness instantly colliding with his hot touch. "Like this?" He whispers against my lips once more and all I could do was nod and moan, my hammering heart rate cutting off my throat. Stop overthinking, it feels amazing. Fuck. I needed to learn how to breathe all over again when he entered two fingers, the muscles in his neck and the rest of his body flexing under his skin as he did. Don't overthink... Just don't think at all... Jules is probably fucking Mara right now... What? I didn't just think about that. Fuck. I whimpered when he started to move his fingers in and out of me... Who? Jules... No! Zander! Fuck! My thoughts were making me dizzy with panic and I didn't know what to do when the room started to spin. He was pushing me closer to the edge of pleasure, moving, quickly, and even though it felt amazing it also felt different, I felt different. I was drunk, too drunk for my own good and... Omg I feel sick.

"Zander stop!" I raised my voice, my eyes wide, but he didn't get it. "Zander please, stop... I'm going..." I gasped for air while I focused on the swirling ceiling. Panic and most of all the alcohol in my stomach traveled to my throat until the nausea took over. "For fucks sake get off me!"

He only now realized I wasn't telling him that I was reaching ecstasy, but screaming for something else. He quickly got off me with wide and worried eyes. "I'm going to be sick!" I whimpered, before falling off the bed, looking for something to use as a shield and it was a garbage can next to his desk. Sorry! It only took a second for me to empty my stomach on top of Zander's scrunched notes, and I cough before doing it all over again. Hell, this is so embarrassing. I didn't even try to do it quietly! I'm never drinking again. Fuck I hate this! I whimper and whine like the little bitch I am while my hair gets in my face and I try to push it away. Once I feel a bit more like myself, I sit back against the desk, and when I feel myself shiver, I wrap my arms around myself and close my eyes. What am I doing... What...what was I thinking... More specifically... Why was I thinking about him! This is so fucked up... And why the hell did I think drinking was ever a fantastic solution to kill my virginity. This can't get any worse.  

----------- 🌙 -----------

💛 Hi Loves! So, What do we think about our Luna? She's have a hangover, that's for sure but the drama isn't over yet. Zander? Do we love him or hate him? I don't know yet. I believe it can indeed get any worse.

👀 How will Zander react to this?

⭐️ Don't forget to hit the star if you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 231 21
COMPLETE! give it a try! 🌸Ava is sunshine girl. On the first day of school she gets paired up in the wrong room filled with hockey boys. She meets h...
676K 14K 48
The plan has always been simple. Finish college and open my own bakery while supporting my best friend in his journey to the NHL. After a not-so-goo...
148K 5K 41
"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈, 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲." [MATURE] After finally getting rid of her toxic boyfriend, Bethany Russo is ready to take control...
404K 9.9K 37
COMPLETED - Ezra Miller is the charming ice hockey goalie of every girl's dreams, Sophia Olson a prima ballerina with a feisty mouth and the most fli...