The Stylist Noona ||Namjoon F...

By ShineDreamSmile05

Why does everyone hate me so much? Am I not talented enough to deserve love - Namjoon . . . Thank you so much... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Questionnaire
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
BUTTER
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue part 1
Epilogue part 2
New Book

Chapter 10

13.6K 533 357
By ShineDreamSmile05

Kim Misoo's pov

"Are you feeling okay today?", I got confused. Why is Namjoon sir asking me that?

"Yes sir, I am totally fine. Why did you ask?", I stated.

"Because weren't you commenting on vlive from your grave yesterday?"

For a second I really couldn't understand what he was saying but then yesterday's vlive came to my mind in a flash.

"S-Sir I don't understand what you are saying."

"Oh to clarify, it's just that you came to my live, complimented me for my looks and said that you are com-"

"SIR YOUR MAKEUP IS OVER, I think Jin sir is calling you there."

"Oh is it, I couldn't hear him. Okay then I should go."

With this he started walking towards Jin sir and I heaved a sign of relief.

I really wanted to jump and scream right now to hide my embarrassment but I couldn't since there are so many people right here.

"And by the way Misoo", he turned towards me

"Should I bring you flowers tomorrow?"

I couldn't stop blushing. I was looking like a tomato. He saw me trying to hide my face behind the chair and he started laughing.

If I need to behave like a clown for him to laugh again like that, I would face million more of these embarrassing moments.

Kim Namjoon's pov

I couldn't stop looking at her. She was blushing so much that she could give Jin hyung a competition.

It felt like I flirted with someone after so many years.

Slowly every member started coming after completing makeup.

We seven reunited in the middle of the room while chitchatting and warming up at the same time.

I had to look good for the dance video. I shouldn't be the reason armys would not like the video.

I had to give my 200% to atleast catch the attention of some armys towards me too. Please don't skip my parts army. I will try more hard for you guys.

We were given the cue that the song would be starting in 10 seconds.

We came to our position and waited for the song to start. I took a last glance towards Misoo to see her looking at us excitedly.

She might be seeing us dance so close to her for the first time.

I could'nt stop myself to fall down after the music ended. It was so exhausting.

I really hope I didn't bring down the video. The fans wouldn't be disappointed in my dance again,right?

Slowly all the backup dancers as well as camera directors went outside. I could see Misoo and other noonas packing their bag and moving outside.

"Misoo, please come here."Jin hyung screamed so that she could listen us.

I could see her embarrassment returning when she glances towards other stylists and they smile towards her and starting moving out of the room.

"Good morning everyone, I am Kim Misoo.", She bowed towards all of us.

"Good morning, you are?"

"Taehyung Sir I am the new stylist for BTS ?"

"And to add some more information she's an army too.", Jin hyung stated loudly to see how the maknae line reacts.

"Really?", The three of them were shook.

"Yes sir. I am an army since 2013."

"Wow, all our noonas working here didn't know anything about us. ", Jimin stated.

"Yes, it's the first time all seven of us are talking to an army for such a long time.", Taehyung conveyed.

"Noona, thank you for following us since our debut year.", Jungkook said shyly.

"No,no. I am grateful to all of you for making such amazing music that helped me heal so many flaws of mine."

"Noona, how old are you?", Taehyung asked.

"25 years old."

"Wow you are younger than Jin hyung and yoongi hyung"

"I am younger than Hoseok sir and Namjoon sir too. I was born in November 1994."

"Why did you marry so early noona?"

"No, she isn't married.", Jin hyung, Hoseok hyung and I stated at the same time so that she wouldn't have to answer to that again.

"Wow, you guys jinxed", Jimin said giggling.

I couldn't stop taking a glance or two of Misoo trying to hide her blushing face with her hair.

"So now's the big question, who's your Bias?", Jhope asked with his little DIMPLES poking out.

I suddenly felt left out in the conversation. It was no where possible she would take my name when there are 6 much more greater personalities and handsome faces. I was in no comparison with them.

Not that I am complaining. It's because of those 6 members we reached such big heights.

"Ofcourse it has to be me, Right noona?", Taehyung started doing aegyo.

"You are not that great you make yourself look. It's 100% sure I am her bias",Jimin said proudly giggling.

"I want to be your bias too.", Jungkook muttered while looking down.

Ofcourse they were so cute,  millions of people love them and adore them unlike me.

"Actually I am true heart ot7, I really like all of you but other than that I have a little bit more space for a special member because of whom I actually joined this fandom."

The members started making OOHHHH noises.

"I was very reluctant and unsure about myself. I always used to compare myself with others and after that I felt awful about it. I used to hate looking at mirrors to avoid seeing my face but then a certain someone taught me how much I should be important to myself. How much I should love myself and that's how I became an army and started loving myself more."

She started talking about his bias but at a point she looked at me and continued speaking maintaining an eye contact with me.

Why is she looking at me? Don't tell me that she's talking about me. That's impossible, why
someone's bias would be me when their are over qualified 6 other members and I am not even in the ground level.

"Namjoon sir is my bias for 7 years till now, and I have no intentions of changing it.", She said teasingly while looking at other members.

"Yahh Namjoonah your fan is trying to tease us, shouldn't you say something to her?", jhope said with his hearty smile.

"What s-should I say?" I started stammering.

Her bias was really me?  How's that possible?

"Thank you so much Namjoon sir for teaching me how to love myself. I might have been hating myself if I didn't Stan you guys.", She looked at me shyly and spoke.

Kim Seokjin's pov

I was silent all this while and was silently listening Misoo. The way she was adoringly speaking about Namjoon and why Namjoon was her bias, I couldn't stop being overwhelmed.

This morning when I came to the dance room, I completed my makeup and then headed towards Namjoon to spend more time with him. I really wanted to be there for Namjoon from now onwards and I want to be the one who he relies on when he needs help.

But when I went towards him, I saw his eyes from the mirror. I saw those dreamy eyes after so long. And then I got to know who he was looking at.

Misoo

He was trying to look at her face and was trying to control his smile. So she really makes him happy. I remembered yesterday night's conversation with yoongi and manager.

FLASHBACK

"Manager, you tell us how old is this video?"

"Too much old. It's like 1 hour old."

I stood up in shock and so did yoongi. We looked at each other thinking we heard wrong.

We rushed towards manager and looked at the laptop. We could see only zoomed Namjoon entering the door and looking towards something else and laughing carelessly.

I felt so happy seeing him laugh but I  really couldn't believe what made him smile. When we played the original video, I could see Namjoon laughed on seeing Misso dancing.

"Misso made Namjoon laugh?",yoongi looked shocked.

"If this is shocking you I might have to show you something else."

Manager rewinded the video and we literally gawked at the screen.

We could see Namjoon and Misso sharing an eye lock that lasted way longer than it was actually needed.

We were both dumb stuck. We had never got to know about Namjoon's love affairs because he was the only one who was much private about it.

The last girlfriend of Namjoon I knew was the one who cheated on Namjoon in the initial years of our debut. I remember he was so sad about it and that's when we all seven first shared our room. We connected our beds and slept piling up with Namjoon in the middle.

Only if he was more open about it now. We could have atleast helped him psychologically.

"What if she's just a saesang and she is obsessed with Namjoon. What if she tries to hurt him or molest him somehow. Isn't there a rule that who so ever knows BTS and are obsessed about us shouldn't be given a job. Why is she an exception? Why is she treated differently? ", Yoongi started blabbering without any second thoughts.

"Yoongi,calm down.", I put my hands on his face and made him look at me. "I know you just don't want to make Namjoon sadder than how he is now."

"Namjoon is already broken psychologically. What if that Misoo girl breaks him emotionally too. What if she's like that bitch who cheated on Namjoon back in 2015. I can't think Namjoon can handle another breakdown.", Yoongi said with teary eyes.

"Manager, take out Misoo from this job. We can't trust her. She might be a saesang or even a hater masked up as a fan. She might cause Namjoon threat.
Now that we know about all these things, I would always protect Namjoon from all these chaos. I wouldn't let anyone treat him bad. I wouldn't share it with the other 4 members but me and Jin hyung would totally take care of him.", Yoongi again started spacing out and saying everything that came to his mind.

"Even if he's starting to find his small bits of happiness again? Even if he's loosing his mind grip and actually acting freely? Even if there's a possibility that Misoo could be the one who could bring the old Namjoon back?", Manager spoke softly as he too understood why Yoongi was so traumatized by the idea of it.

"Yoongi, we aren't saying that we need to have them together. We should eventually see how this turns out. What if they turn out to be great friends and Misoo helps him heal faster than we ever can. What if they have feelings for each other and Namjoon actually get all the love he deserves?",I made him understand about it slowly and not try to scare him altogether.

"I just don't know hyung, I don't like Misoo. I feel like Namjoon is gonna get in trouble because of her and I don't want her near Namjoon. We should just plan a trip without any cameras and I would be with him all the while and I would protect him. We would eventually discuss everything and that would make his burden go away. Please take out Misoo from the job."

"You can't decide who I keep and who I won't Yoongi, that's definitely my job and I know how to do it. If you don't want Namjoon near Misoo that's your opinion and your problem. But leaving everything, Misoo is a hard working girl who haven't done anything bad to be fired so she would be sticking here till 6 months as per the contract. After that if she works excellently I would extend her contract.".

"And now go to your dorm. You need to sleep, tomorrow you have a dance video to shoot.",Manager asked us to leave the room.

We eventually went to our dorms and went to our respective rooms after deciding that we would discuss further the next morning.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I felt happy when she said that her bias was Namjoon. She even said why she felt like that for him and I could see how shocked Namjoon got when he got to know Misoo chose him as his bias.

Such a small thing as getting choosen as a bias was such a shocking thing for Namjoon. This thought made me sad again, so I tried to divert the topic.

"So Misoo, how was the first day in here. Was it boring?"

"Not at all Jin sir, how could it be boring, I got to see you guys from so close for the first time in my life. This might be the biggest achievement of mine."

I started  the conversation with her and included all members beside Yoongi because he still didn't want to talk to Misoo.

Jeon Jungkook's pov

After we finished our dance practice, we were too much exhausted but it still felt wonderful after dancing. We were just getting ready to leave when Jin hyung called someone over.

A tall petite girl was coming towards us reluctantly and she introduced herself as our new stylist.

After talking to her I got to know that she wasn't married and was single but on her first day everyone thought she's married.

When we asked about her bias, I unknowingly wanted her to say my name but she said her bias was Namjoon hyung.

Ofcourse Namjoon hyung had to be her favorite. He got the looks, the style, the intelligence and the elegance. He can speak anything without shuttering unlike me and can make anyone love him in a second. He had everything a perfect man should ever have.

For the first time I felt jealous of Namjoon hyung.

I couldn't believe when she said that she hated her looks before she stanned us.

She was so beautiful. Her eyes spoke much more than her lips while she was talking and I couldn't help myself to stop staring at her continuously.

Is that what people in Novels describe as Love at first sight?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 2.7K 25
Jungkook was a bully, and bullying is his thing. Everyone in school was aware of that...and most of them were already get bullied by him. No one in...
1.1K 80 24
Did he ever love me? Why did he say those Things? Will we ever be on speaking terms again? ~~~~~~~~ I couldn't let you waste your talent on staying i...
22.3K 562 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...
41K 2.6K 48
She's a lonely, unloved girl. But what happens if one day she finds herself texting a famous rapper, who understands her and teaches her how to love...