THE DARK QUEEN

بواسطة Bluecrystal78

what happens when your peaceful life change into a dreadful one all after the arrival of a mysterious boy! A... المزيد

1.THE BEGINNING
2.THE UNKNOWN MAN
3. IS THAT REALLY YOU
4. MY FRIEND?
5. A BAD DAY
7 .OLD FRIEND
8. MEMORIES
9.MY LIFE
10. THE TURN
11 . I DON'T WANNA DIE
NEW COVER!
12. HIDDEN POWER
NOTICE!!!!!
13. Nirvana
14.EXPLORING THE TRUTH!.
15. THIS PLACE?
NEW COVER!!!!!
16.MEETING THEM
NOT AN UPDATE
17. ARCADIA
18.SAMEERA
19.The secret door!

6. THE MAGIC STARTS

117 33 18
بواسطة Bluecrystal78

The one and only

Kris

I can't let him see me cry. Cheer up ara,you have to do this.

"Hey Ara aren't you going to the class."

"hey! Why are you crying?".

He asked me in a worried tone.

" No ,why are you asking me that."

I knew that he won't believe me but I tried.

Just tried.

"because your eyes are puffy and your cheeks are red ."

He had a serious expression on his face . I couldn't hold my tears for long. They started spilling out of my eyes.

No I can't cry in front of him. I covered my face and started running out of the corridor. I can't let him see my messy face. Oh God what is happening to me.

Kris's pov

What! Was she really crying.

"Ara wait."

I was about to follow her when suddenly jeena stopped me.

"just leave her alone taehyung .she is crying because of you"

  On hearing this my heart broke into a thousand pieces.

"WHAT! BUT I  HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING".

I was literally yelling at her ,she had a painful expression .

"its sana"

And with that she told me everything. Anger was filled in me and my blood started to boil. How can someone harm our princess. With that I left jeena alone and went searching for Sana.

"Sana beware for I am coming for you".

Your pov

I was running really fast. I couldn't stop the tears falling from my eyes. I can't attend the classes today. So I took my car and decided to go back home. When I reached home no one was there. So I went to my room and cried my heart out. I am not a very bold girl so Everytime I face such experiences I used to cry .

I know it's not a good thing but I can't do anything about it. I was so busy in crying that I didn't notice my

necklace glowing...

A/N: hai guys. Sorry... For the short chapter . I have exams coming so I will not be able to update frequently sorry.. .. Anyway do you like my new book cover. My bestie made it for this book❤❤❤❤.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11.5K 218 5
I entered into the abandoned looking building. I was looking around when Voice : WHO ARE YOU? ME : I- *gulps* I am Y/n I remove my teeth from her ne...
35.9K 913 24
//COMPLETE// You have normal life just like the other teenager. But what will happend to you when suddenly become the stylist?
778K 28.6K 31
a 민윤기 fanfic. Cover by @vanterous none of the media I use in my books is mine. tysm <3 --- He kissed a spot on my neck causing me to gasp and hol...
667 141 30
Tae : 'smirks' You know fucking you hard as a ghost is more pleasurable and 10x better than fuck u as a human. Mahi : Holy fish! Bear keep your ugly...