INSTAGRAM! (H.S. & K.M.)

Von ashlou96

Harry Styles soon meets a young woman who goes by the name Katherine McNamara. Harry thinks it's love at firs... Mehr

Meet The Cast❤
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven.

Ten.

47 1 0
Von ashlou96

Liked by niallhoran, louist91, gemmastyles, bitsietulloch, maisiersellers, arden_cho, lilyjcollins, joel_courtney, claireholt, jennifermorrison, d.l.castro, willtudor1, lukebaines, harryshumjr, harrystyles, joeyking, nicolasummer, janelparrish, domsherwood, lanacondor, ianbohen, maxcaver, harrne, hazza1d, haz1d, tylerhoechlin, shelleyhennig, coltonlhaynes, alishawainwright, emeraude, harry&kat, kat+harry=harrne, gemmastyles and 2,986,416 others.

@kat.mcnamara: I know this song came out three years ago... I wanted to prove to someone I can actually sing🎤🎙 @harrystyles

Comments:-

@gemmastyles: Sorry Hun, he can
be deaf sometimes... if anyone is better than himself he pretend to believe ya. I'll know him like the back of my hand or he will have selected hearing.

@niallhoran: Wow man, she can sing🎶

@harrystyles: Heyy! @gemmastyles Who's side you on!

@gemmastyles: The one who's got talent.

@kat.mcnamara: Aw thank you @gemmastyles

@harryshumjr: Oh. My. God. I remember bashing this song once upon a time😂 It was one of my favourite songs of all time. I listened to it getting ready for a night out with the boys, cleaning and all sorts.

@harrystyles: I also never said I didn't believe you💙

@domsherwood: She's a woman.... of many talents.

@emeraude: SAME!! @harryshumjr

@joeyking: I knew you were on this earth for a purpose🤗

@hazza1d: You have an amazing voice.

@harrne: I totally agree but what is this about? Why re-post it after three years?

@kat.mcnamara: Thank you everyone😘 @harrne it's a secret🤫🤐🤭

@kat&harry: I bet there writing a song together!

Liked by annetwist, liampayne, niallhoran, janelparrish, lilyjcollins, joeyking, louist91, maisiersellers, isaiahmustafa, kevinmchale, gemmastyles, domsherwood, emeraude, lottietomlinson, d.l.castro, willtudor1, harrne, lukebaines, bitsietulloch, edsheeran, nickgrimshaw, hazza1d, rubyodonellx, jacobelordi,

@harrystyles: In the Studio! But nope, not yet! We are not writing any songs together... or maybe we are.... maybe we're not. I guess you will have to wait and see☺️ People are so inpatient nowadays😂

Comments:-

@hazza1d: Omg there writing a song together.

@harrne: We don't know for definite. We shouldn't get so excited in case they're not.

@haz1d: Tbh... @harrystyles doesn't need anyone else's voice to help improve his. Anyone else agree?

@harrne: ^Nope^ *shaking my head*

@hazza1d: nope, not at all. I think it would be a cute exercise for the couple🥰

@haz1d: Not to be funny, Love. But a mere 7 days ago, you were proper hating on the woman? What's changed? You even removed you hate page. Pathetic.

@harrne: Why's she pathetic? Because she finally got bored of being an cyberbullying on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and whatever else.) It's still bullying, which ever way you see it.

@hazza1d: I got bullied myself, when I was in high school. I should of realized how I felt when I was getting bullied and then maybe I would of seen how @kat.mcnamara felt reading my comments. I don't want to make or ever allow another female go through that torture. It was hell, it make my high school experience hell. So, yeah I'm pathetic if I've changed my ways. Anyways if "you're" has a "biggest" fan of @Harrystyles then you would like Katherine 😘

@kat.mcnamara: I'm so sorry to hear about this @hazza1d alot of kids go through this problem at high schools even going into college. Where people are bullied for there looks, the way they dress, how rich they are, the friends they hang around. It's not nice to be judged by these traits. I'm here if anyone feels like a chat, just dm me.

@haz1d: God. There three of you😴 I am a massive fan of Harry, ask any question about him and I'll answer.

@hazza1d: Okay. Let's start off easy. What did Harry call his Hamster when he was younger?

@harrne: That's a little too easy. @hazza1d

@haz1d: Hamster.

@harrne: What school did Harry attend?

@haz1d: Primary or Secondary?

@harrne: Secondary.

@haz1d: Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School and Sixth Form College.

@harrne: Okay. When did he have his first kiss? And where? And reason?

@haz1d: That's two questions in one.

@1dfans: Come on, guys. Let's not argue.

@haz1d: He had his first kiss at 11 and on a field. And he just wanted to kiss something.

@hazza1d: Wow! That's shallow^ just because he wanted to kiss someone.

@hazza1d: Wrong. He was 10, where it was an awkward kiss has his first love was much taller than him.

@harrne: I guess you don't know @harrystyles as well as you thought you did.

@haz1d: Now why don't you allow me ask you questions bout Kat? See if you know them.

@1dfans: It's only fair.

@harrne: Shoot.

@haz1d: Where was she born?

@harrne: Kansas City, Missouri, Unuted States.

@haz1d: Actually how am I suppose to know if you're right? I don't know anything about her.

@kat.mcnamara: I can tell you if they are correct. Yes, that's where I was born. Please keep it friendly.

@haz1d: 😴🙄 Keep it friendly.

@haz1d: What is Kat's most embarrassing moment on Shadowhunters?

@hazza1d: If you dont know her... how do you know she was on Shadowhunters.

@harrne: She was on set of Shadowhunters and she was shooting a scene, on the second episode of Shadowhunters. It was the nightclub scene, she was walking with Dom and Matt, she turned the corner and just has she turned the corner her foot failed her and she was standing one moment and on the floor the next. I remember this moment, it was funny after everyone was laughing including her.

@haz1d: Wow. Okay. That was very detailed. And I don't live under a rock.

@kat.mcnamara: That was funny. I still remember that😂

@hazza1d: Yes. But is it the most embarrassing thing?

@kat.mcnamara: I had alot of embarrassing things happen to me on Shadowhunters. But this was as I've only just met the cast. So yes. It was.

@domsherwood: Me too, me too. @kat.mcnamara

@haz1d: How tall is she?

@harrne: 5'5'

@kat.mcnamara: It's mad how much you all know about us. But yeah I'm 5'5.

@haz1d: What does she enjoying doing in her spare time? Last question, you seem to know alot about her.

@harrne: Pretty simple question. She enjoys cooking, walking, spending time with family and friends, working out and cleaning.

@kat.mcnamara: And that is correct.

liked by hazza1d, 1dfans, rubyodonellx, emeraude, d.l.castro, isaiahmustafa, niallhoran, louist91, gemmastyles, nickgrimshaw, caseycodyj, louteasdale, lottietomlinson, ollymurs, vanessahudgens, hazza.stylish, imranxadams, maxcaver, laurennmcqueen, annetwist, romankemp, coltonlhaynes, gabbydawnallen, shawnmendes, samsmith, arianagrande, domsherwood, matthewdaddario, albertorosende and 3,290,892 others.

@harrystyles: A quick breakfast before we head our separate ways to work🙄 You look beautiful babe💙 See you tonight.

Comments:-

@kat.mcnamara: Thank you baby💙 You're looking very sexy right now! Making me wanna call in sick.

@emeraude: As much as I love you both as a couple, and I hate to ruin your morning. @kat.mcnamara you better get into work and you may want to put some pants on...

@domsherwood: We're doing a stunt today... That's all I can say.

@emeraude: I'll have your outfit ready for when you arrive babes.

@kat.mcnamara: On my way. See you soon.

@harrystyles: I guess this is a goodbye until later.

@domsherwood: We still doing that girly sleepover?

@kat.mcnamra: Yes.

@harrystyles: We will be watching the game while they paint each other nails. Oh, also we're doing it at mine now. We realised Kat's apartment isn't big enough.

@domsherwood: Who's even coming?

@harrystyles: You and your girl, Harry S and his girl, Niall and Emeraude obviously still denying there true feelings for each other. Liam and my sister, Gem, me and Kat obviously, Matthew and his gf, Jennifer Morrison, Joel Courtney oh and Bitsie Tulloch and her husband, David.

@niallhoran: No. We're not! Just waiting for the right moment.

@emeraude: Why you such a tool! Can someone tell me.

@albertorosende: 🙄

@kat.mcnamara: ^?^?^?

@albertorosende: I guess I ain't invited to this either.

@harrystyles: Me, Kat and Alberto ended up meeting last night and had a chat about what he was doing was wrong. But @albertorosende you could of allowed us to tell them first.

@harryshumjr: Seriously? After all the crap that's happened.

@domsherwood: We all know he's just going to flirt with our girls🙄 Especially YOU'RE GIRL, Styles.

@emeraude: I would also like to know the answer to that to?

@kat.mcnamara: He promised not to cause anymore problems between me and Harry and if he does... Well then there can't be a friendship between us, he knows that.

@harryshumjr: If your sure, biscuit. You know we all care about you and we always have your back.

@domsherwood: Okay. We were never friends. I will be cevil with him unless I see something I don't like...

@emeraude: Like what?

@domsherwood: If I feel like it's something Harry should know then he will know.

@kat.mcnamara: Thank you guys😘 I know some people don't like him but he's my friend.

@jennifermorrison: Stunning.

@emeraude: I just don't think he can be trusted around you. Sorry but my mind is set and I'll be watching him like a hawk, he will be feeling eyes burning on him when he is around you. That's my offer and if not I can't be there. I ain't allowing anyone take the piss out of Harry again.

@harryshumjr: Language young lady🤭^^

@harrystyles: 😂 Aw your so sweet Em😘 What would I do without you.

@kat.mcnamara: That's fine😘 You know I would never hurt Harry like that.

@harrystyles: You know where I stand babe, it's you I trust, him, I don't trust so much. But he is your friend.

(@kat.mcnamara has unblocked and followed @albertorosende.)

Liked by annetwist, domsherwood, emeraude, d.l.castro, willtudor1, lukebaines, jennifermorrison, joel_courtney, albertorosende, harrystyles, liampayne, gemmastyles, niallhoran, louist91, claireholt, lanacondor, janelparrish, isaiahmustafa, kevinmchale, nicolasummer, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario, alishawainwright, harrne, clase, dome, hazza1d, claryfray, Shadowhunterstv, jacobelordi and 1,670,230 others

@kat.mcnamara: This is what we call work😂🤗

Comments:-

@harrystyles: Ginger hair?

@emeraude: Wig. Her character is a ginger haired. So when she dyed her hair blonde she had to wear a ginger wig.

@harrystyles: Thank you for that amazing explanation👍 Helped brilliantly. And why ain't you people working?

@kat.mcnamara: Well... We're finished for the day. You know it's been 3 hours.

@emeraude: Let's start this sleepover🥰

@kat.mcnamara: I will be there a little later then you guys. I have to do something else first.

@harrystyles: What you got to do?

@harrne: This is why everyone loves Shadowhunters! The characters just mess around behind the scenes.

@domsherwood: What time should we be there?

@kat.mcnamara: Don't worry. I will be there just a little late. I'll bring the wine🍷 For us girls.

@albertorosende: And for us, boys?

@kat.mcnamara: @niallhoran Was supposed to sort you boys out with your drinks. And me, for the girls.

@niallhoran: Oh. It was me...

@domsherwood: Yes! You better got the beers in.

@niallhoran: How? No one told me.

@harrystyles: Okay. @kat.mcnamara see you soon baby💙 8pm the game starts so be here earlier. And @niallhoran you better be joking. We all put our names in a hat, for the girls, Kat's name got picked out for the girls, and your name for the guys. I hope you haven't forgotten.

@niallhoran: Ahh. I remember now. I'll go now. No worries. Chill guys I'll go now.

@domsherwood: Okay, man. I'll be there at half seven.

Liked by harrystyles, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario, alishawainwright, joeyking, ianbohen, bitsietulloch, maisiersellers, janelparrish, lanacondor, willtudor1, niallhoran, jacobelordi, annetwist, hazza1d, harrne, clase, claryfray, frayfans, jennifermorrison, d.l.castro, isaiahmustafa, nicolasummer, arden_cho, lanaparrilla, lilyjcollins, joel_courtney and 2,901,564 others

@kat.mcnanara: ShOck & awww ...

Comments:-

@emeraude: Are you done? We want the wine🍷

@jennifermorrison: Hurry up beautiful girl.

@hazza1d: 🥰🥰 I am stunned at your beauty.

@niallhoran: Five minutes away. Who's there already?

@harrystyles: My sexy girl🥰💙 and everyone but you, Kat and Alberto.

@albertorosende: Be there in a couple of minutes. I've also brought some cans for us boys and a bottle of wine for the ladies.

@kat.mcnamara: Thank you baby💙 @harrystyles

@emeraude: What wine did you get? @kat.mcnamara

@kat.mcnamara: I've had to buy 4/5 different bottles because Bitsie can't drink the one you wanted, Jennifer can't drink the one I'm drinking. You all have very different tastes. These bags are heavy!

@harrystyles: Give me a text or call and I'll come out and help you with the bags💙

@kat.mcnamara: Ain't he the best💙

@domsherwood: You got a gooden there. Make sure you keep him.

@kat.mcnamara: 👍👌 I'm planning to @domsherwood

@emeraude: Everyone should see how these two are with each other... sometimes it's cute... sometimes it's annoying becauce I want someone like that.

@jennifermorrison: @niallhoran

@emeraude: Don't you start. I have enough with @niallhoran @kat.mcnamara @harrystyles and @domsherwood

@niallhoran: 😁 She will fancy me one day. Until then I guess I can be friends.

@emeraude: If I was desperate enough😉😏

@niallhoran: That hurt😬

@kat.mcnamara: There's something there between you two. I don't care what you say. There are feelings involved.

@harrystyles: Don't think we didn't see you on that date the other night.

@niallmusic: WHAT!!! 😲😱 Date! What date!

@niallhoranfans: What date? He better not be dating @emeraude

@niallhoran: Thanks, man🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

@emeraude: Why @harrystyles Why! Just why!

@kat.mcnamara: HARRY! *Shaking My Head*

@harrystyles: What!?

@emeraude: *Double Shaking My head*

@domsherwood: *Triple Shaking My Head*

@niallhoran:🙍‍♂️ You said you wouldn't say anything until you know... We were ready to come out.

@harrystyles: Oh🤦‍♂️ I forgot🤷‍♂️ Sorry guys. It was just a date, you know.

@emeraude: Not the point, Styles. Not the point.

@niallhoranfans: Soo. They went on a date!

@niallhoran: I sometimes wonder how your dating such a beautiful girl like Kat!

@harrystyles: You saying I'm not pretty enough? Babeeeeee, Ni saying I'm not pretty.

@emeraude: STFU!! You know your pretty.

@kat.mcnamara: Aww baby💙 No way. I'm not pretty enough for you.

@harrystyles: Don't be silly!! You're too gorgeous for me and everyone would agree.

@louist91: I agree! 🙋‍♂️ kat you're beauty blows me away... I still don't know how @harrystyles bagged himself a woman like you.

@niallhoran: I believe that... too.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17.2K 488 55
*COMPLETED * check the sequel YOU&ME! ///// Olivia is just back from a world tour with her best friend Niall and for the first time in 5 years, he's...
1 0 13
when a small town girl from ga moves to Cheshire with her parents and thinks that she will be lonely and never make no friends but that is until she...
193K 3.5K 22
"Christy Roush and her best friend Kimberly are heading out on a crazy adventure to London, England. What happens when they have a one in a million...
452K 9.2K 64
"you're never going to read this, are you?" ~~~~ Ellie Potts has it all. The friends. The grades. The perfect, stereotypical, Instagram life. ...