My Love For Him

By truedoll

Egypt meets Javon and fell in love at first site but their one thing about Javon he's a thug one of the harsh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
...
Chapter 12
A/N

Chapter 3

228 5 0
By truedoll

Its been a couple of years since my dad had died and I rarely speak to my mom, seem like dad made us closer. I only visited on holidays and mostly to see my little brother. Today is his birthday so I decided to come in for a surprise visit.

*Knock, knock*

"Who is it" mom said

I seen my brother look out the window

"Its E mom" he said happily

"Come in" mom said

"Hey Ed, happy birthday my love" I screamed in excitement

Edward was turning 7 and I didn't get to see him that much I moved out soon as I turned 18, like literally the day I turned 18.

"I brought presents" I said

I gave him some power ranger and teenage ninja turtle toy, seeing the excitement on his face brought so much joy to me. After watching him opening his presents, I went in the kitchen and talked to mom.

" Hello mother" I said

"Hello daughter" she said

Then the room became silent. Me and my mom didn't get along because she didn't like the fact that I was a stripper but she was too, that's where she met my dad. I mean yeah we got a lot of money and all but I wanted to get it on my own. She wanted me to go to college, but college takes too long I like fast money and the only way I was gone get it was striping. 3k a night shit who wouldn't. My brother want us to be closer but he doesn't understand.

"Well I'm about to leave yall" I said

"Bye E, I love you E" he said

" I love you more" I said

Then I felt and went home to relax I was working all week and I need rest. But the I got a text from Ava saying the guy from the party was having a little get together later and she didn't want to go alone. So I agreed. But I went home first took a long bath then , took a nap I slept for 6 hours then I finally got up at 9. I got ready, put on a white ruffle blouse that showed a little clevage and some blue jeans with white keds. I wasn't trying to impress anyone so I kept it simple. Then I drove to Ava house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 26.1K 35
Veer Rajvansh x Dhriti Sharma Veer Rajvansh, a 29-year-old businessman known for his cold demeanor and intimidating presence, has a reputation as a...
516K 16.9K 118
Read and find out...
5.4M 223K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
288K 10K 61
"π‘΅π’π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• 𝒀𝒐𝒖, π’Žπ’š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’– π’Šπ’ π’šπ’π’–π’“ 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆, π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’‡π’Šπ’π’…π’” π’Šπ’•'𝒔 π’‰π’π’Žπ’† 𝒂𝒏�...