Chapter 3

Its been a couple of years since my dad had died and I rarely speak to my mom, seem like dad made us closer. I only visited on holidays and mostly to see my little brother. Today is his birthday so I decided to come in for a surprise visit.

*Knock, knock*

"Who is it" mom said

I seen my brother look out the window

"Its E mom" he said happily

"Come in" mom said

"Hey Ed, happy birthday my love" I screamed in excitement

Edward was turning 7 and I didn't get to see him that much I moved out soon as I turned 18, like literally the day I turned 18.

"I brought presents" I said

I gave him some power ranger and teenage ninja turtle toy, seeing the excitement on his face brought so much joy to me. After watching him opening his presents, I went in the kitchen and talked to mom.

" Hello mother" I said

"Hello daughter" she said

Then the room became silent. Me and my mom didn't get along because she didn't like the fact that I was a stripper but she was too, that's where she met my dad. I mean yeah we got a lot of money and all but I wanted to get it on my own. She wanted me to go to college, but college takes too long I like fast money and the only way I was gone get it was striping. 3k a night shit who wouldn't. My brother want us to be closer but he doesn't understand.

"Well I'm about to leave yall" I said

"Bye E, I love you E" he said

" I love you more" I said

Then I felt and went home to relax I was working all week and I need rest. But the I got a text from Ava saying the guy from the party was having a little get together later and she didn't want to go alone. So I agreed. But I went home first took a long bath then , took a nap I slept for 6 hours then I finally got up at 9. I got ready, put on a white ruffle blouse that showed a little clevage and some blue jeans with white keds. I wasn't trying to impress anyone so I kept it simple. Then I drove to Ava house.