Through Time and Space (Super...

By The_Squish

The reader thought that they left the life of the supernatural behind when they left for the UK. Turns out li... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9

3

61 5 0
By The_Squish

"Right then, Rose Tyler and Y/N Winchester, you tell me. Where do you want to go? Backwards or forwards in time. It's your choice. What's it going to be?" The Doctor says with a cocky smirk.

"Forwards." Both you and Rose reply. The Doctor then asks how far forward and Rose goes with 100 years.

"Come on Rose, be a little more adventurous." You tease. "I say a thousand years into the future." The Doctor takes you 10,000 years in the future just to show off. You and Rose aren't buying it.

"Right then, you asked for it. I know exactly where to go. Hold on!" The Doctor says messing with a few controls. When outside of the TARDIS you notice that you're not on earth- but above it. A small smile forms on your face. "You lot, you spend all your time thinking about dying, like you're going to get killed by eggs or beef or global warming or asteroids. But you never take time to imagine the impossible, that maybe you survive. This is the year five point five slash apple slash twenty-six. Five billion years in your future and this is the day..." The Doctor checks his watch as the sun flares and turns red. "This is the day the Sun expands. Welcome to the end of the world."

"No way." You say trying really hard not to sound shocked. The Doctor laughs and tells the two of you that the three of you should make way to wherever the other guests are.

On the way there, the Doctor gives you some details about what is going on at the moment. The steward stops the three of you, he's suspicious- also blue. "But how did you get in? This is a maximum hospitality zone. The guests have disembarked. They're on their way any second now." The steward points out. The doctor pulls out a piece of blank paper and shows it to the steward.

"That's me. I'm a guest. Look, I've got an invitation. Look. There, you see? It's fine, you see? The Doctor plus two. I'm the Doctor, this is Rose Tyler and Y/N Winchester. They're my plus one and two. Is that all right?"

"Well, obviously. Apologies, et cetera. If you're on board, we'd better start. Enjoy."

"What was that?" You ask in a soft tone of voice.

"The paper's slightly psychic. It shows them whatever I want them to see. Saves a lot of time." The Doctor answers.

"That's one of the most ingenious things I've heard of."

"We have in attendance the Doctor, Rose Tyler, and Y/N Winchester. Thank you. All staff to their positions." The steward says interrupting the conversation between you and the time lord. The staff quickly gets into position. "Hurry, now, thank you. Quick as we can. Come along, come along. And now, might I introduce the next honored guest? Representing the Forest of Cheam, we have trees, namely, Jabe, Lute, and Coffa." You weren't expecting actual walking and talking trees, you're a little surprised to say in the least.

The steward then announces the other guests, which you tune out because you're thinking about Sam and Katie, and how much they would enjoy this. You pull yourself out of your thoughts before you go in too deep. "The Gift of Peace. I bring you a cutting of my Grandfather." One of the trees says. She offers the three of you a potted twig. The Doctor pats his pockets looking for a gift, he can't find one.

"Thank you. Yes, gifts. Er, I give you in return air from my lungs." He says before gently breathing on them. He does this for all the guests, guess it works as a gift... the steward then introduces the last guest: the last Human. The Lady Cassandra O'Brien Dot Delta Seventeen.

"That is a mouthful." You whisper in Rose's ear. She smiles in response. Now you and Rose were expecting an actual human with limbs and things like that, not a trampoline of skin with a face on it.

"Oh, now, don't stare. I know, I know it's shocking, isn't it? I've had my chin completely taken away and look at the difference. Look how thin I am. Thin and dainty. I don't look a day over two thousand. Moisturize me. Moisturize me." Cassandra says to everyone else before talking to her attendants. One of them sprays some form of liquid on her. "Truly, I am the last Human. My father was a Texan, my mother was from the Arctic Desert. They were born on the Earth and were the last to be buried in its soil. I have come to honor them and say goodbye. Oh, no tears, no tears. I'm sorry. But behold, I bring gifts. From Earth itself, the last remaining ostrich egg. Legend says it had a wingspan of fifty feet and blew fire from its nostrils. Or was that my third husband? Oh, no. Oh, don't laugh. I'll get laughter lines. And here, another rarity." The other gift is a jukebox. "According to the archives, this was called an iPod. It stores classical music from humanity's greatest composers. Play on!"

You have to hold back your laughter when the trampoline woman calls a jukebox an iPod- there is a huge difference between the two.

🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝

You and Rose walk the ship together, but the two of you are unsure if you're allowed where you happen to be. "Sorry. Are we allowed to be in here?" Rose asks the woman in overalls and a baseball cap.

"You have to give us permission to talk." She answers. Rose looks a bit uncomfortable as well as confused.

"Er, you have permission." The woman in overalls smiles ever so slightly.

"Thank you. And, no, you're not in the way. Guests are allowed anywhere."

"Okay." Rose still looks uncertain about what is going on.

"What's your name anyways?" You ask.

"Ruffalo." The woman, you're guessing is some sort of maintenance, answers.

"That's an interesting name." Ruffalo looks a little embarrassed. You then smile. "It's also fun to say. Ruffalo."

"I won't be long, I've just got to carry out some maintenance. There's a tiny little glitch in the Face of Boe's suite. There must be something blocking the system. He's not getting any hot water."

"You're a plumber?" Rose asks in response.

"That's right, miss."

"They still have plumbers?"

"I hope so, else I'm out of a job." Ruffalo says with a slight smile. You, Rose and Ruffalo talk for a little bit. You and Rose allow Ruffalo to go back to what she was originally doing.

🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝

The Doctor does something to Rose's and your phones, now they can call or text from anywhere in time or space. Rose calls her mom to test it. You, on the other hand, send a text to Sherlock and John. "If you think that is amazing you should see the bill." The Doctor says with a smile. You chuckle in response. Suddenly the ship shakes like an earthquake is happening. "That shouldn't happen."

"What was that?" You ask.

"Whatever it was it wasn't a gravity pocket." The Doctor then talks to the tree woman and she calls you and Rose the Doctor's wives amongst a few other things that are a little awkward.

You and Rose walk towards Cassandra, only you veer left towards the jukebox. You then start messing with it seeing what songs are on that thing, you find songs you know and somehow get the jukebox working- you had to kind of hotwire it and insert a coin for it to work. Yellow Submarine by the Beatles starts to play. "I haven't heard this song in many millennia." The Face of Boe says startling you.

"Face of Boe, you frightened me." You reply.

"Apologies Y/N." The way he talks is as if he knows you. You figure that he knew you five billion years ago if that was even possible. You and the Face of Boe talk for a while, Rose throws you the occasional glance but doesn't say anything. For the first time since she's known you, your guard is down and you're not looking over your shoulder every ten minutes. You sway in time to the music playing, occasionally singing along. Metaphorically speaking you're letting your hair down just this once.

🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝

Someone has planted robotic spiders on the ship to sabotage the systems and pretty much kill everyone, and the person responsible for the sabotages is Lady Cassandra. "I bet you were the school swot and never got kissed. At arms!" Cassandra commands. Her attendants raise their guns.

"What are you going to do, moisturize me?" The Doctor asks with an incredible amount of sass in his voice. You hide a smile behind your hand. You were going to say something to Rose about it but she's nowhere to be found currently.

"With acid. Oh, you're too late, anyway. My spiders have control of the mainframe. Oh, you all carried them as gifts, tax-free, past every code wall. I'm not just a pretty face." You make a mental note to never trust a talking trampoline.

"Sabotaging a ship while you're still inside it? How stupid is that?"

"I'd hoped to manufacture a hostage situation with myself as one of the victims. The compensation would have been enormous."

"Five billion years and it still comes down to money."

"Do you think it's cheap, looking like this? Flatness costs a fortune. I am the last human, Doctor. Me. Not that freaky little kid of yours."

"Hate to ask this but who are you referring to as the freaky kid? Me or Rose- both of us came with the Doctor." You point out. Cassandra makes no comment in response.

🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝

After everything, it's just you, Rose and the Doctor once again. The Doctor takes you and Rose back to your original time, and he tells the two of you that he is the last of his kind. His planet was destroyed in a war. The two of you tell him that he has the two of you.

Rose and the Doctor go one way to get chips. You, on the other hand, returned to Baker Street. You had enough adventures for one day. You head up the stairs. "There you are Y/N I was wondering where you disappeared to." John says with a smile.

"Are you going to tell us what you were going to say before you left?" Sherlock asks, setting down his violin.

"Right, I mentioned that. Where do you want me to start?"

"Preferably from the beginning."

"Fair, you better not tune me out or tell anyone. If you do I might shoot you."

🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝

-Flashback-

Your mom was a hunter and she did a lot of hunting with your dad, but she never told him that she made a deal with a demon and her time was almost up. When you were born your mom only had three years and a half years left.

"John I need you to come get Y/N." Your mom said into the phone one day. You didn't hear what your dad said in response. "I see... please hurry though."

"Mommy, what's going on?" You asked looking at your mother with large innocent eyes. Your mom didn't have the heart to tell you that she was about to get ripped apart by a hellhound.

"Nothing sweetheart, but will you do me a favor... I want you to clean up your room a bit." You nodded slightly as your mom tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "Whatever happens, just know I love you and I'll always think of you." You didn't understand that your mom was saying her goodbyes to you, you thought that she was meaning something else.

You picked up your toys and then you left your room to tell your mom you were done- you nearly screamed when you saw all the blood that lined the walls and your mother's body torn to shreds.

You were alone for three long hours, scared out of your wits. "(Mom's name)? Y/N?" Your dad yelled when your family showed up.

Katie was the one that found you, trembling as well as crying your eyes out. Because your tears clouded up your vision you didn't recognize your sister if anything she scared you more than you already were.

"(Nickname), it's okay... I'm not going to hurt you." Katie said trying to comfort you, without a lot of success. The boys had a little more experience comforting a scared toddler under their belts, Dean especially. She got up and walked away from you towards Dean. "Hey Dean, need your help... I think I accidentally made Y/N more scared then she originally was." Katie then led Dean to where you were. You had calmed down enough that you could at least see.

"Katie, how about you go help Dad and Sammy. I'll get Y/N." Dean said. Katie nodded and then took her leave. "Baby bug... you can come out now." Your brother said coaxingly. You gave no form of verbal response, mainly because you had your thumb in your mouth. You did, however, shuffle forward a little bit. Eventually, Dean got you to come out of your hiding spot. He then picked you up and set you on his hip before carrying you to your room. He sets you down and takes off the backpack he was wearing and tells you to grab some of your favorite things and put them in the bag. Instead, you grabbed a different bag that looked pretty heavy for a toddler and held it out to Dean. "That isn't what I asked you to do." Your brother says slightly annoyed as well as confused. In an almost inaudible voice, you told your brother that your mom already put a bag together for you, you just needed to grab your stuffed animal friend and your blanket. "Grab them for me?" You nodded and grabbed your stuffed animal, your pillow and your blanket off your bed.

On the way out to the car you fell asleep against Dean's shoulder clutching your stuffed animal friend to your chest. Your pillow and blanket are safely stowed in the backpack. "Got everything?" Your dad asked.

"(Mom's name) had already packed most of Y/N's things... as if she knew that this would happen." Dean explained.

"She probably did... I mean she was a hunter after all."

-End of flashback-

🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝

"Six years later I first learned how to use a gun, and how to do stitches." You say coming to the end of your explanation. "Started actually hunting when I was about eleven or twelve years old... I left hunting and came here after a bad argument with my dad, and I think you know the rest."

"That explains why you were worried about Rose. You thought the doctor was a shapeshifter." Sherlock points out.

"Exactly."

"What happened to your mother's body?"

"Dad and my brothers gave my mom a hunter's funeral, so basically, she was cremated." Surprisingly it isn't Sherlock that tries to tell you the supernatural doesn't exist- it's John.

"There's no way in hell, that can be true." John states folding his arms.

"Believe what you will, but I am telling the truth. Humans aren't the only monsters in this world." You answer rather calmly. "Now if you excuse me I have to go explain to my sister why I sent her a picture of a bitchy trampoline."

"A what now?"

"You heard me just fine John, I don't need to say it again."

"I'm wondering what you mean by bitchy trampoline." John clarifies. You pull out your phone and look through your pictures and find the picture of Lady Cassandra that you took. And hand your phone to John.

"That's what I mean by bitchy trampoline... she's one of the people I met on my most recent adventure with Rose and the Doctor." John accidentally scrolls to the next picture: the Doctor throwing you an 'are you kidding me' look. "That's the Doctor. I made him look at me when I took that hence the 'are you kidding me' look." You then take your phone back and walk to your room about to troll your brother and sister.

Sherlock pokes his head over John's shoulder looks confused but doesn't say anything about it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 67 10
When a TARDIS lands in a different dimension with two hunters on the street of 221B they find themselves having to face a cosulting criminal paired w...
63.6K 777 49
A book full of SPN one shots and preferences. I do Character x Character and Reader x Character THIS IS OLD AND FINISHED -🍃
262K 10.7K 35
It's seems you've stumbled into the Superwholock universe. Boy, have you got an adventure ahead of you. ~ When Sam and Dean investigate disappearanc...
14.2K 384 10
This is a Supernatural, Doctor Who and BBC Sherlock crossover fanfic. It is set three months after the Reichenbach Fall. John Watson is terribly los...