6

"Not going to leave the Impala." Dean says folding his arms.

"Fine you can stay here in the states and look for dad while Y/N, Sam and I go see what Sherlock needs (nickname) to go back to Baker Street." Katie says with a smug smile.

"Uh, Katie... I have that interview on Monday so unfortunately, I can't go as much as I really want to." Sam says rather dejectedly.

"Oh, I forgot about that... I guess that it's just me going then."

"You guys do realize it's a time machine right?" You ask.

"Maybe next time (nickname)" Sam says, in a no argument tone. You sigh and take your sister's hand and lead her to the TARDIS. Her reaction to the bigger on the inside thing is wide eyes and her jaw hanging open, typical reaction.

"Relax, everyone is like that when they first enter the TARDIS." You tell your sister, placing a hand on her arm.

"Bigger on the inside, so wasn't expecting that... however, this is nothing that I'm not used to." Katie answers with a shrug. "Why Cardiff though?"

"The TARDIS needs to recharge, so to speak... also, my boyfriend is meeting us there." Rose answers.

"You and Mickey still together even after all the shit that has happened?" You ask in shock. "I thought you guys broke up but still good friends." When the TARDIS lands the five of you are there for a few minutes before Mickey shows up... Mickey Smith is one of the only people that Captain Jack Harkness doesn't flirt with.

"Aw sweet, look at these two. How come I never get any of that?" Jack asks as Mickey and Rose hug.

"Buy me a drink first." The Doctor replies walking down the latter.

"You're such hard work."

"But worth it." You snort with laughter.

"Are they always like this?" Katie asks you.

"Oh yeah, sometimes worse." You reply.

"My God, have you seen yourselves? You all think you're so clever, don't you?" Mickey says exasperatedly when you, Jack, the Doctor and Rose start finishing each other's sentences. Causing everyone to laugh.

🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝

The six of you go to a restaurant, talking. "I swear, six feet tall and with big tusks." Jack exclaims using his hands while talking.

"That sounds like a combination of our brother Sam and either a walrus or an elephant." You say with a fit of giggles.

"It does, doesn't it." Katie adds in with a small grin.

"You're lying through your teeth!" The Doctor says to Jack.

"I'd have gone bonkers! That's the word - bonkers!" Rose adds in.

"I mean, it turns out the white things are tusks and I mean tusks! And it's woken, and it's not happy." Jack continues his story. Katie gently elbows you in the ribs.

"Well that sums you up. When you get woken up you're never happy." She jokes.

"No, I thought that was you." You playfully retort.

"How could you not know it was there?" The Doctor asks. Jack just grins as he continues his story (again).

"And we're standing there, fifteen of us, naked." You just happen to be taking a drink right when Jack said naked, causing you to spit some of it out from laughter.

"Naked?!" Rose asks, she doesn't believe it.

"And I'm like, oh, no, no, it's got nothing to do with me. And then it roars, and we are running. Oh my God, we are running! And Brockovich falls, so I turn to him and I say ..."