Salacious | Taegguk

By Onlykyyyy

[completed] Salacious: lustful or lecherous. Taehyung is a stripper. Jeongguk is a mafia leader Many things... More

DISCLAIMER
INTRO
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
πŽππ„
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘Λ’α΅
π…πˆπ•π„
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍ᡐ
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐀/𝐍
𝐍𝐄𝐖 π’π“πŽπ‘π˜
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„πα΅
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜α΅
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„α΅
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄ᡐ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π’πˆπ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-ππˆππ„
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-πŽππ„
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π“π–πŽ
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π’πˆπ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-ππˆππ„α΅
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„/ΒΉ
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„/Β²
𝐀/𝐍
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊
Special Announcement

π’πˆπ—

6.9K 306 166
By Onlykyyyy

Ignore the mistakes

____

Jeongguk pulls up to Taehyung's apartment. He turns off his car and opens the door, quickly fixing himself up.

He walks up to the apartment, a nervous grin on his face. He knocks on the door and waits for someone to open it, hoping that someone wasn't Taehyung's dad.

Luckily, it wasn't. Taehyung opens the door looking all glorious. The stripper was glowing, very sexy. He had black leather pants on and a black pulp fiction shirt on.

Jeongguk had to catch himself from drooling. Jeongguk puts a hand on Taehyung's waist and kisses his cheek, "Hey, ma." Jeongguk greets.

"Hi." Taehyung respond back, a blush creeping on his face from what Jeongguk called him and what the latter is wearing. "You ready to meet the fam?" Taehyung asked.

Jeongguk nods, sneaking his hand to Taehyung's soft ones. Taehyung was about to open the door but stops, looking back at Jeongguk, "My dad wanted to know where you worked. He was being overprotective, as always." Taehyung said, hand squeezing Jeongguk's for a quick second.

"I told him you were a bartender at black diamonds if that's oka–"

"It's okay, Tae. I understand why you did it." Jeongguk smirks. Taehyung softly hits his bicep, "Shut it."

Taehyung giggles. He opens the door and was faced with wonshik with a stern face, holding Bae-eun on his hip.

Wonshik looks over at Taehyung, eyes slightly squinted, "He's buff, very covered with tatts, but looks like a cute bunny. Hmmm." Wonshik inspects.

The mafia leader's mouth goes in a thin line, getting tired of the word 'cute' being used on him. He was sexy, not cute.

Taehyung nudges Jeongguk's abs with his elbow, "He's not cute, he's adorable." Taehyung says, not paying attention how Jeongguk's face slightly lit up.

But Wonshik noticed, "You're already whipped for my son, I like that." Wonshik smiles.

Taehyung takes Bae-eun from his dad, pecking her cheek and turning her to Jeongguk, "Say hi, eunnie." Taehyung softly spoke.

Bae-eun cheerfully waved, a squeal going along with it, "Hi, Ggukie! My mommy told me to call you that instead of da–"

"Eunnie!" Taehyung whisper shouted, "okway, okway. Sorry, pa." She laughs, her apology not sounding like an apology at all.

Jeongguk laughs at their interaction, his shoulders moving and nose scrunching up as his bunny smile shows.

"You're cute, Bae-eun!" Jeongguk said, his smile still on his face. "I tinks is the other way around." Bae-eun points.

Jeongguk titters. He couldn't argue with the three year old. She's so adorable with her cute little chubby cheeks.

Taehyung puts her down on the floor so she could walk off to the living room where her grampa is at.

"You created a beautiful daughter." Jeongguk says, looking over Taehyung and his ethereal face.

Taehyung smiles, cheeks matching his with hair, "She's my world." Just talking about Bae-eun made Taehyung feel happy. Taehyung sometimes think that his world revolves around her.

Just like how Taehyung and Wonshik is Bae-eun's savior, Bae-eun is Wonshik's and Taehyung's savior.

Jeongguk looks at his apple watch to check the time and holds Taehyung's waist to get his attention, "Yeah?"

"It's time to go." Jeongguk says. Taehyung nods. He goes over to Wonshik and Bae-eun, pecking both of them on the cheek, "Bye, dad and eunnie. I'll be back tonight." Taehyung said.

Wonshik frowns, "Aw, I wanted to get to know Jeongguk over here. I didn't even get to introduce myself." Wonshik complains. 

Taehyung was about to protest but Jeongguk spoke, "I'm Jeon Jeongguk, the bartender Taehyung met at the club he works at." Jeongguk said, bowing.

Wonshik bows too, "I'm Wonshik, Taehyung's overprotective dad." He says, shaking Jeongguk's hand in a polite manner but also making sure that a warning was there if he fucked with Taehyung.

Jeongguk pulls his hand away, catching Wonshik's drift. Taehyung made a face and grabbed Jeongguk's hand.

"I can't with you." Taehyung mumbled to his dad.

"I have to go. Bye, eunnie baby!"

"Bye, mama!" Bae-eun waves and takes her blanket from of the catch. A sign that she was tired.

Taehyung and Jeongguk finally walks out the door and to Jeongguk's mustang.

Jeongguk opens the door for him, watching as Taehyung climbs into the car with a twinkle in his eyes.

He just couldn't believe that Taehyung really agreed on a date with him. Someone just needs to pinch him. 

Jeongguk closes the door, hurrying to go to the driver's side. He gets into the car, turning it on.

"The car ride is going to be long." Jeongguk said, one hand on the steering wheel, his muscles flexing when he turns a direction or controls the car, his veins popping out every now and then.

Taehyung felt weak to the sight of Jeongguk. Taehyung taps his arm, making Jeongguk glance at him in a quick motion and focus back on the road.

"Yes, ma?"

"I wanna hold your hand." Taehyung said, voice going a little high pitched. Jeongguk chuckles, holding out his hand for Taehyung to take.

The red head gladly took it, finger tips caressing Jeongguk's hand tattoos and eyes locked on his mafia tattoo.

"We should listen to some music. How about 'You' from Lloyd?" Taehyung said.

"I like your taste in music. The old r&b was really that era." Jeongguk said, sadly letting go of Taehyung's hand and picking up his phone to play the music from off the bluetooth since his car has bluetooth.

The song plays, the soft melody ringing through the car. The volume was low but it was enough for the pair to enjoy listening to.

"Where're we going anyway to be this far?" Taehyung questioned, eyes connected to the trees riding past them with Jeongguk's hand in his.

"You said you wanted something different right? Well, we're going skating." Taehyung smiles at what Jeongguk said.

The skating rink was on the other side of town which Taehyung hated but if it meant to be in the car with Jeongguk for a long time then shit, hell yes.

He can wait until they're there. Right now, he just wanna enjoy his time listening to early 2000s r&b music with the leader and talk.

"I haven't skated in a while." Taehyung confessed, "When I skate on the rink for a few minutes, I'll stumble my ass up but then I get use to it." Taehyung remembers the first time he learned how to skate when he was little.

He stumbled for a while but got the hang of it quickly. That has been happening everytime Taehyung went to a skating rink.

He hasn't skated for years now so he probably forgot all together.

"Maybe I should help you out." Jeongguk teases with a grin eating smile.

Taehyung plays along, "Maybe you should, daddy." Jeongguk chokes on high, eyes going wide.

"Whatchu just called me?"

"Nothing, Gguk." Taehyung lies. "mhm, I'll let that slide." Jeongguk said, his thumb caressing Taehyung's hand.

"Tell me how your mafia came to be." Taehyung said after a few seconds of silence.

Jeongguk laughs, "It's not a story you would be expecting."

"I mean, is it a story like one of those mafia movies and shit?" Taehyung questioned.

Jeongguk shook his head, "no. Yes, I grew up training but my father always taught me to stay humble and be a good leader. I can't always be cold. He told me that it'll turn you to someone that you don't want to be." Jeongguk says.

"I see. Your father also taught you how to be or find yourself. It's not something you'll see in movies or books." Taehyung said, glad that Jeongguk was someone that understood when and where to be serious and when to just sit back and chill.

"Well, this is real life so of course it'll be different. Even though we're a crime syndicate, my father was always a good man and took care of me and my mom." Jeongguk smiled sadly, missing his dad.

"What happened to him?"

"He passed away from old age." Jeongguk said, sighing. Taehyung frowns, "Don't you dare say sorry." Jeongguk said. He was tired of people saying 'sorry for your lost'.

Taehyung puts a hand up, "Okay, chill. I'm not." Taehyung snorts.

"You still didn't tell me how it came to be." Taehyung said. Jeongguk taps his hand, "I sorta did. My dad passed, what else happened?"

"You became the leader."

"Exactly." Jeongguk retorted.

They were finally pulling up to the skating rink. Taehyung gets excited, clapping his hands.

"You're being cute, ma." Taehyung shrugs, "I'm always am but thank you!"

Jeongguk parks the car and turns it off. He tells Taehyung to wait for him then gets out the car. He goes over to Taehyung's side and opens the door for him.

With the help of Jeongguk, Taehyung gets out the car and goes hand and hand with Jeongguk. It was so addicting holding Jeongguk's hands.

It was probably because of the way Jeongguk's rough tatted hand fitted in his and the way he rubs Taehyung's soft hands with his thumb.

"Your hands is something else." Taehyung said, holding it tightly. "You like my hands or something?"

"I might just like em more then you." Taehyung said, giving Jeongguk a side eye.

"Ight, I gotchu." Jeongguk wiggles his eyebrows. "Jeongguk!" Taehyung smacks his shoulder.

"You started it, baby." Jeongguk said, opening the door to the skating rink for Taehyung to go in first.

They payed for the rink and got their sizes of their feet to get the right skates, not forgetting to buy socks.

Jeongguk sits down, putting Taehyung's feet on his lap and taking off his nikes, "I can put on the skates myself." Taehyung said, trying to take his foot out Jeongguk's lap.

Jeongguk smirks, "let me help you, love." Taehyung sits back in defeat.

Jeongguk slips off Taehyung's socks, his soft skin slightly coming into contact with Jeongguk's rough hands.

Taehyung flinches a little, electricity flowing.

Jeongguk purposely swipes his feet, making Taehyung stifle a giggle, "J-Jeongguk stop." Taehyung stutters.

Jeongguk complies, putting on the new socks he bought for Taehyung and putting it on him, "You never told me about yourself, your past." Jeongguk said, eyes focused on putting on Taehyung's skates.

"I'm not ready to tell the full story but I'll give you a snippet." Taehyung said. It's not that Taehyung was scared to talk about it. It was just him slowly becoming trustworthy of Jeongguk.

Just because they were beginning to date, doesn't mean Jeongguk was fully trusted. Taehyung always had a problem on trusting people so easily which got him hurt.

This time, he's not going to let that happen. "Whatever makes you feel comfortable." Jeongguk assured.

"I was a rebellious teen that got me in holding cells. My life was all butterflies and flowers before but when I was going through things on trying to find myself, I ended up doing things that I never had should of been doing." Taehyung said, eyes following Jeongguk's fingers as they tie his skates.

"My mother....she was....she was very homophobic so when I came out, that's when things got worst." Taehyung shivers. Just thinking about her made him feel unprotected.

Jeongguk was down putting on Taehyung's skates so he puts Taehyung's foot down and goes over to hug the red head, "You don't have to continue." Jeongguk said, rubbing Taehyung's sides.

"It's fine. I'm not for right now. Anyways, hurry and put your skates on so we can get to the rink." Taehyung demands, pointing at Jeongguk's shoes.

Jeongguk complies, putting on his skates while Taehyung texts his dad to check if everything was alright.

"I'm done, we can go." Jeongguk said. Taehyung looks up at Jeongguk, biting his plump lips.

"What is it?"

Taehyung blushes, "I can't get up." Taehyung said, his blush getting deeper and negative thoughts rolling.

Jeongguk hold his waist and pulls him up, being careful since they both could roll, fall, and break their necks.

Still holding Taehyung's waist, Jeongguk helps the red head on the rink while he holds onto the railings so both of their necks won't meet death.

They were finally on the skating rink, Jeongguk holding Taehyung as they skate around. Their position might be dangerous since the black haired was back hugging Taehyung but they were comfortable.

The music was fading out and their only focus was on each other while Taehyung leans back steadily on Jeongguk's chest.

Taehyung hands goes to Jeongguk's that's on his waist, breathing out with a grin.

Jeongguk kisses his neck, "You're truly delectable." Jeongguk complimented, smelling Taehyung's sweet apple pie perfume.

"Thank you, babe. You're also very handsome." Taehyung said softy.

"First you call me daddy and now it's babe. What's next?"

"Ion know, papi." Taehyung smiles. Jeongguk turns Taehyung around and skates towards the railing. Taehyung heart beats fast as he thought about them slamming on the rail and how Jeongguk looks at him like prey.

Taehyung leans back on the rail, one hand holding onto it as the other holds on Jeongguk's bicep.

Jeongguk angles his face towards Taehyung's red ears, lips softly touching it.

"You gone make me fuck you on this railing as everyone watches us while they roll." Jeongguk whispers, deep voice having Taehyung to tremble.

The octave lower then before and raspy, "J-Jeongguk." Taehyung whimpers.

Jeongguk lowly chuckles, "You would like that wouldn't you, my love." Jeongguk said, pecking Taehyung's jaw.

(Yes, papi—)

Taehyung stood there speechless, mind going everywhere as Jeongguk kisses him from his neck to his jaw.

Jeongguk pecks the side of the red heads lips, catching how Taehyung was trailing for Jeongguk's own soft ones. 

Jeongguk finally kisses Taehyung on the lips, tongues immediately tangling together.

Jeongguk holds Taehyung's waist tighter and body feeling like they were on cloud 9. 

Jeongguk pulls away then innocently smiles, "You want some food?" Jeongguk asked.

Taehyung looks at him questionably, trying to figure out what just happened, "Gguk–....what the fuck? We just–....I–" Taehyung stammers.

Jeongguk loves it, he loves how nervous he can make Taehyung feel.

"You wanna skate some more then go to the canteen?" Jeongguk asked. Taehyung nods, wanting to skate around as Jeongguk holds his body gently.

And they did exactly that. They skate around laughing, sometimes singing along to songs. It was truly amazing.

They we at the canteen now, sitting down at two seater table. Taehyung was eating hot wings and Jeongguk was eating boring ass pizza.

Taehyung thinks about Jeongguk's sweet voice when he sings. Jeongguk had a nice voice, a soft soothing voice that Taehyung fell in love with.

Jeongguk could put him to sleep with that voice of his. It was really captivating.

"I hope you know that your singing is very enchanting." Taehyung spoke then picks up a french fry, putting it in his mouth.

"I don't sing as often so I kinda forgot how I sounded." Jeongguk laughs.

"With me, you can sing all you want. It's really soothing." Taehyung said. Jeongguk blushes, "I made you blush!" Taehyung squeals.

Jeongguk let's out an endearing grin, "I swear you'll kill me with your adorable ass one day."

"I had fun tonight, Gguk. Thanks for taking me out." Taehyung said, kissing Jeongguk on the cheek.

Jeongguk smiled, "You welcome, sweet. Next time, we'll go somewhere you'll love more then the skating rink."

"Who said there was a next time?" Taehyung bit his lip. Jeongguk points at himself, "I did."

"You're so cocky." Taehyung comments but then kissed the leaders cheek again.

"I need to go and get ready to cuddle my baby. Bye, Jeongguk." Taehyung said, letting go Jeongguk's grip from off him and opening his door.

Jeongguk holds his hand and Taehyung looks back at him confused, "Where my kiss at?"

Taehyung sighs, rolling his eyes but still agreed to this kiss.

Jeongguk wanted to go deeper but Taehyung backed up before he could get lost in Jeongguk's lips again.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Jeongguk." Taehyung smiles his boxy, pecking Jeongguk's lips once more.

Jeongguk was having a hard time letting go of Taehyung but he did. Jeongguk pats Taehyung's ass with a bye and goes to his car, Taehyung watching him leave before leaving inside his shared apartment.

Taehyung closes the door, his heart feeling full and mood cheery, a feeling he hasn't felt in a while.

"What did you do to me, Jeon Jeongguk?"

Jeongguk wrong for that smh. Almost fucking Taehyung then smiling innocently 🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 16.2K 53
Story by cutegir2002. A story of two people Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook. Taehyung is a student at the Hybe school. He is known for his looks and...
156K 6.7K 52
Just dig in the story, I'm sure you guys can't back away..... Let me clear something it's mpreg story and in this story tae jimin and jin r intersex...
492K 17.4K 26
[HAPPY ENDING] [TAEKOOK] 🎈FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF 🎈NO CHEATING 🎈JEON TWINS (just taekook relationship) 🎈SMUT 🎈BOY*BOY 🎈MAFIA AND NERD 🎈TAEKOOK �...
1.4M 49.2K 43
[Completed] Where Jeon Jungkook is the king of mafia world and Kim Taehyung happens to be a cute young boy living with his elder brother Kim Seokjin...