nct oneshots (Bxb)

由 luv_injunn

Contains mostly Norenmin, Renmin, and Noren. Includes smut so skip over if you don't wanna read. ❗no request... 更多

INFO
🐣Norenmin🐣
💋Jaewinyong💋
🌟Norenmin🌟
👬Markhyuck👬
🌸Norenmin🌸
🎢Norenmin🎢
✨Renmin✨
🍲Norenmin🍲
🌃Norenmin🌃
🌃Norenmin🌃
😳Dowoo😳
🥀Noren🥀
🥀Noren🥀
🥀Noren 🥀
🗣️Markhyuck🗣️
🍼Hyuck x 127🍼
🖌Norenmin🖌
😈yuwin😈
👺Noren👺
⚠️ Renmin ⚠️
⚠️Norenmin⚠️
🌟Luwin🌟
🐇Norenmin🐇
🧚‍♀️Chensung🧚‍♀️
😠Renmin😠
💵Renhyuck💵
💵Renhyuck💵
⚠️Renhyuck⚠️
⚠️Norenmin⚠️
Renmin
Renmin part 1
⚠️Renmin part 2⚠️
⚠️Renmin⚠️
⚠️ Renmin ⚠️
⚠️Renmin💃

⚠️Renmin⚠️

7.6K 118 171
由 luv_injunn

A/N- Hi yes I wasn't expecting to write a Renmin smut but Jlgzaz really made me want to write a smut.

Also this ones a bit more kinky because their comments made my ideas go 📈...so uhm ig there's piercings and stuff. They're soft in the beginning but it switches up pretty fast so don't let it decieve you.

But yes tattoed and pierced Jaemin and soft Renjun (Even though I don't mention the tattoos here). A concept that I will forever love. Also there was a lot more fluff then I attended but the moment was too cute and I had to keep it going alksdflakdhfkajhd.

Oh and some warnings there's a lot of degrading so if you're not into that don't read.

_________________________________

Renjun was currently laying on Jaemin's chest, sleepy and tired from his long day. Currently Jaemin was watching some action movie that Renjun wasn't paying attention to. Instead his head was occupied by Jaemin's heart, beating softly in his chest that made Renjun's eyes droop.

Renjun was basically clinging onto the larger boy who was playing with Renjun's soft brunette hair.

Just cuddling with Jaemin was one of Renjun's favorite parts of hanging over at Jaemin's house. It was always peaceful and Jaemin's warmth easily melted away any of his stress.

Soon enough Renjun's eyes are closing shut.

Jaemin pauses once he hears Renjun's breathing start to even out. His fingers stop twirling the smallers boys hair and his hand lightly stays atop Renjun's head.

"Baby?" Jaemin's soft voice snaps Renjun out of his drowsiness.

It takes a few seconds before Renjun opens his eyes, slightly annoyed to be dusrupted. He only hums, slightly opening his eyes to see what his boyfriend needed.

When he looks up he's met with a wide smile. Jaemin's eyes were almost shut and his smile made Renjun's heart swoon.

Even though they've been dating for almost a year Jaemin still makes his heart melt. With his sweet smile and voice, always complimenting him and fawning over his smaller boyfriend.

Sometimes it was embarrassing, mostly when they were in public, but it honestly made him happy when Jaemin complimented him. Of course he would never tell Jaemin that directly.

Renjun didn't think he could ever fall out of love with Na Jaemin.

"Just wanted to see your cute sleepy face" Jaemin leans down to press a soft kiss against Renjun's hair, the piercing on his eyebrow and nose slightly pushing against his head.

Jaemin's fingers begin combing through Renjun's hair once again, looking back up at the tv screen to pay attention to the movie.

Renjun pouts at the silvered haired boy, playfully glaring at the younger boy. "I was about to go to sleep Nana," Jaemin glances back down at his now "angry" boyfriend.

Jaemin unconsciously smiles at the pouting boy. "Pretty baby, you know you don't look scary,"

Renjun lifts his hands to squish Jaemin's cheeks, making him look into his eyes. "I think I am very scary," He could see the way Jaemin struggled to keep in his laugh. The Chinese boy pulls away his hands, pretending to sulk and hide himself in Jaemin's chest.

Jaemin watches with affection as his boyfriend snuggles closer into his sweatshirt.

"Mhm my cute flower shop owner boyfriend is very scary," Renjun only rolls his eyes, there was a smile on his face taht gave away that he was anything but annoyed.

The two stay in silence for a few minutes, enjoying the peace and quiet with each others company.

After awhile Renjun looks up to stare at Jaemin, his eyes grazing over all of his features.

Jaemin's soft lips that always felt good against his. The feeling of Jaem's snake bites against his lips as they made out always thirlled him.

The way his eyes wrinkled in happiness when he smiled and the way his face lights up.

The other boy notices and smiles once more before moving his hands onto Renjun's waist.

The brunette doesn't see anything of it and lays his head agianst Jaemin's chest, relaxing and closing his eyes yet again.

The sound of Jaemin's heart made the smaller boy feel at ease. He could feel Jaemin reaching for the tv controller and the sound of the movie continuing.

The background noise was a lot noiser than he remembered now that Renjun wasn't as sleepy, the gunshots and yelling made it hard for Renjun to fully go to sleep.

But for now the chinese boy tried his best to close his eyes and trying to clear his mind. He focuses his hearing on Jaemin's heart beat, trying to cancel out the tv and breathing in and out after every beat.

After awhile Renjun finally gets into his zone, his breath finally calming and changing to its own rhythem.

Renjun is almost asleep when he feels Jaemins hands move down onto his ass.

Renjun eyes open wide, looking up at Jaemin confusingly. His eyes were still droopy and their was a natural pout on his soft looking lips from almost falling asleep.

This time he was a bit annoyed, the first time he could handle but the second time? If he tried going to sleep a third time it probably wouldn't happen.

Jaemin smiles once again, this time a bit mischevious. "Did I interupt your sleep again princess?" Renjun's brain short circuts for a few seconds before finally comprehending what Jaemin said. His cheeks glow a bright red as he looks up to glare at Jaemin.

"Nana don't use that nickname right now" Renjun scolds, his cheeks were still a bright red, embarrassed at the sudden use of pet names.

Jaemin stares at him as if he had no idea what Renjun was talking about. "Why not? It's just a nickname," Jaemin finishes his sentence with a squeeze to Renjun's ass, slowly moving his hands across his bum.

Renjun blushes, quickly hiding his face in Jaemin chest and closing his eyes. "J-Jaemin I want to sleep," He could hear Jaemin chuckle as he gives the brunettes ass another squeeze.

Renjun could just imagine the smirk across Jaemin's face. The other boy knew what he was doing to him.

Jaemin drags his hands towards his waist once again only to sliver his hands down his shorts and place his hands on his bare ass. Renjun clenches his legs together in anticipation, he could feel his now half hard member rub against Jaemin's thighs.

Jaemin softly fondles his boyfriends butt, softly tapping the skin to make noise but not enough to leave a mark.

The brunette waits for a few seconds but nothing else happens, just the soft feeling of Jaemin's hands on his skin as the sound of the movie continued in the background.

Renjun finally opens his eyes and looks up to his boyfriend wondering what he was doing. The older boy frowns when he sees Jaemin staring up at the tv. He wasn't even paying attention to him.

"Nana?" Jaemin looks back down at him at the mention of his name, pausing the movie to stare down at his older boyfriend.

"Yes?" Renjun pouts, lifting his hips to remind Jaemin of the current situation. Jaemin only stares at him, his eyes looking at Renjun intently.

His younger boyfriend smiles sweetly, this time the smile doesn't reach his eyes. Instead he stares down at the other boy like a little bunny whos been caught in his trap.

"Didn't you want to sleep?" As if to mock him, Jaemin moves his thigh against is covered cocklet.

Renjun grips onto the sheets feeling Jaemin's muscular leg rub against his dick, biting onto his lip to conceal any noise. The brunette glares up at him but Jaemin disguises it as getting into a better position.

Now his legs were inbetween Jaemin's thigh, his member pressed directly against Jaemin's knee.

"I did hear that correctly right Renjun? My baby is tired and wants to sleep?" Jaemin coos at the other boy, watching with amusement as Renjun stares up at him in annoyance.

The taller wasn't lying, he did say that. Renjun just wasn't expecting to take it seriously, mostly when they were starting to get in the mood. But then again Jaemin was always the one urging him to try new things.

"Jaemin you know what I meant," Renjun says frustrated, his dick was starting to get hard and it was getting hard trying to not do anything about it. Mostly when the preassure on his member was less than enough for him to get off.

He could see the way Jaemin looked at him and Renjun knew what was gonna happen next.

"I don't get what you mean baby, why don't you explain it to me?" Renjun bites his lip and unconsiously moves his head to the side, pressing the side of his face onto Jaemin's chest. If Jaemin knew anything it was that Renjun didn't like begging.

It always shattered his dignity and it embarrassed him when he sounded so desperate. As much as he'd want to be a good boy for Jaemin just the sound of him begging made his heart pound.

There's a dissaproving tsk from Jaemin that has Renjun freezing in his tracks. Jaemin's grip increases on his bum and even though he doesn't say anything the smaller knows that it was a warning.

Renjun quietly moves his head to stare back up him. HIs lips quever and he tries to open his mouth but he can't seem to get anything out of his throat. Jaemin only waits for a few seconds before he's frowning.

"What do you want Renjun? Be a good boy and tell me" The said boy bites his lip and nods, trying his best to open his mouth and say something.

"I- I want...your uhm, thing" Renjun tries his best, nervously averting his eyes and biting his lips. He just couldn't say it with out making his dignity shatter into pieces.

The Chinese boy could pratically feel the waves of disappointment radiating off of Jaemin.

Jaemin stares at him for a moment, guaging the look on Renjun's face before tilting his head with a painfully pitiful smile. His mask of ignorance falling instead replaced with displeasure.

"The little slut can't even beg for something he wants so badly?" Jaemin watches as Renjun wiggles around, starting to get antsy and not liking how the younger was staring at him.

"Is your dignity so important to you that you'd rather fuck yourself on me?" The brunette only looks down, not wanting to answer the questions.

Renjun let's out a whimper when Jaemin grasps his chin, forcing the smaller boy to look bacj up at him.

"Or are you happy with what i'm giving you? If you're not gonna ask for more than you're fine with staying like this right?" Renjun shakes his head, trying to sit up to move from his now very uncomfortable position.

The taller boy doesn't let him get up though, instead holding Renjun down and pressing his thigh harder against his erection.

"Then why aren't you complaining, do you like the feeling of my thigh against your useless cock?" Renjun basically collapses back onto Jaemin's chest at the sudden preasure, letting out a whimper and gripping onto his boyfriend's sweatshirt.

He could feel Jaemin shuffling to try and sit up, moving Renjun's body as well until both boys are situated in a sitting position.

Jaemin's hands weren't on his butt anymore, instead they were resting on Renjun's small waist.

Renjun's shorts were riled up and his oversized tshirt swallowed his body easily. Making him look so so small and cute.

Renjun could feel Jaemin's hands lightly brushing against his skin while he pressed his thighs against Renjun's hard member. The pressure was starting to get unbearable and he didn't know how much longer he could handle the teasing.

Jaemin looks at Renjun who was staring at him in desperation, Jaemin would tease him more but he wanted to see his smaller boyfriend even more fucked.

He wanted to see Renjun despreatly chasing his high, with closed eyes and loud moans. And Jaemin wanted to watch his boyfriend wrecked and all pretty with rosy cheeks and lust filled eyes.

Jaemin moves one of his hands from Renjun's waist to his lips, pinching and pressing his finger against the soft skin. Renjun stares down at him, waiting impatiently for Jaemin to say something.

"You want to try something new Renjun?" Jaemin's voice is careful as he stares up at his pretty boyfriend, eyes gazing over Renjun's.

The said boy quickly nods, he wanted anything that could help him with the painful dent against his shorts.. Jaemin smirks, settling both of his arms on Renjun's waist before diving in for a kiss, carefully brushing their lips together before pressing in harder.

Renjun moans feeling Jaemin roughly press against his lips. His snakebites adding onto the rough kissing. The kiss was sloppy with saliva, spit and all tongue. There was no sofness from Jaemin like their usual make out sessions, but if anything the rough make out sessions made Renjun want to crave for more.

When Jaemin finally pulls away his eyes are filled with hunger. Renjun waits for him to say something, the staring starting to get intense making the smaller boy want to shuffle away.

Finally Jaemin mumbles out something. "Ride my thigh baby"

Renjun stares at Jaemin confused, he's never heard of riding someones thigh. It didn't even sound pleasurable in any sense. "R-ride?" The smaller boy asks as he looks up at Jaemin.

The other boy can't help but think that Renjun looks so innocent like this, eyes curious and innocent. Even though the two have done so much together he forgets that Renjun still has so much to learn.

Of course he was the one who taught Renjun about everything he currently knows but he was always ecstatic to teach him more.

Jaemin nods as he carefully pulls Renjun's waist, causing Renjun to move foward before roughly pushing him back. The other boy gasps feeling the sudden friction against his member.

"Do you get it now?" Renjun blushes before nodding and placing his small hands on Jaemin's shoulders.

"Then get started and use my thigh like the whore you are," Jaemin licks his lips seeing the brunette flush. Renjun timidly nods at the command before carefully moving his hips back and forth, trying his best to create the same friction Jaemin had.

He doesn't feel anything at first, just the foriegn feeling of the fabric rubbing against his member. But more than anything Renjun couldn't seem to find the right angle, Renjun was starting to think that he wouldn't get anything out of this.

But as time goes by every rut against Jaemin's thigh sparks a bit more pleasure and has Renjun going faster bit by bit. Biting his lips to conceal any embarrassing noises leading to Jaemin squeezing his waist in warning.

Jaemin watches as Renjun ruts against his leg, his own dick growing against his sweatpants as he watches his boyfriend use him to get off.

Honestly he didn't know watching Renjun do this would make him feel like this. Just the thought of the brunette coming and soaking his shorts made Jaemin want to work him up even more.

A breathy moan leaves Renjun mouth when he finally gets a good angle, every rut rubbing his cock nicely that left him wanting more.

Soon enough the friction is enough for Renjun's satisfaction and he's rocking back and forth on Jaemin's muscular thigh with closed eyes. Mouth slightly parted as every movement has him feeling even more than the last.

Renjun could feel Jaemin's lustfull gaze as he grinded over his thighs. It made him feel so small, like he was playing in the hands of Jaemin's.

He felt embarrassed using Jaemin like this, not even helping him in any shape or form. But he was being selfish and the feeling of his erection rubbing against Jaemin's thigh was good enough for now.

But more than anything Jaemin seemed like he didn't mind, if anything he looked like he was enjoying this. Enjoyed watching as Renjun grinded his hips in no particular rhythem, only chasing his orgasm like the cock slut he was.

It only takes a few more rounds until he can feel his climax building up. And Jaemin is quick to notice, pushing his thigh up to meet with Renjun's ruts.

"Oh- Too much Jaemin!" But his movements directly contradict with his words, instead he continues with shakey breaths and gasps.

The brunette shakily throws his head back with a moan feeling the pleasure build up. Despreatly speeding up with cries of pain and pleasure as he grips onto Jaemin's sweater.

Jaemin pushes Renjun on, mumbling things he couldn't even comprehend anymore.

But the next couple of words makes Renjun lightheaded. "There you go darling, so fucking pretty. Look at you," And that's all it takes to push him over the edge.

"Oh fuck, please!" Renjun cries out as his body quivers, his shorts quickly being soaked by his cum. Slowly his hips slow down and his body slumps as he comes down from his high.

The smaller boy inhales as he carefully opens his eyes, crying out when Jaemin moves causing his legs to push against his member.

Jaemin apologizes with a kiss to Renjun's forehead, softly stroking his waist in comfort before pulling him in close.

Jaemin couldn't help but admire his baby boy, eyes glossy with lust and skin glazed with sweat as Renjun trembled on his thigh. This night would probably be engraved in his mind for as long as he lived.

Renjun carefully moves his sore legs into a more comfortable postion. The feeling of his cum sticking to his skin made him feel dirty, but he had no energy to get up. So Renjun stays situated, letting his head fall onto Jaemin's shoulder while he tries to catch his breath.

"You looked so hot, I wish I could've recorded it" Jaemin says simply, Renjun hums as he closes his eyes. Hopefully this time his boyfriend wouldn't bother him.

______________________________

A/n- guess who got lazy in the end, I was planning on continuing on and have some overstim but like...the thigh riding already made it 1000 words and my motivation went 📉during the middle. 😭

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

76.8K 3.3K 75
airpods, chicken, and a little too many people, yet a relationship forms out of a wrongly given number. what could possibly go wrong? -𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨...
200K 2.8K 23
~ bxb oneshots of NCT (mainly smut) ~ I mainly do the ships I ship but I take requests ~ Just for fun Warning: offensive topics may be mentioned Hope...
43.8K 1.4K 50
BIG WARNING! MENTIONING OF: ASULT, BLOOD, INAPPROPRIATE STUFF... Mafia AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Norenmin Why would you fall in love with hi...
281K 9K 57
《° 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵...𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 °》 Started: 050520 Finished: 072421...