๐Ÿฟ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ~๐šŠ๐š‹๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๏ฟฝ...

By lcre11l

๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›-๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šข๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ> ๏ฟฝ... More

~๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š› ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ~
~๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”..๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”....๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”~//๐Ÿท
~๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”~ //๐Ÿธ
~๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š~ //3
~๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ~ //๐Ÿบ
~๐š˜๐š” ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š–...~ //๐Ÿป
~๐š‹๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š˜๐š– ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•~ //๐Ÿฝ
~๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š› ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ~
~๐™ฐ, ๐™ฑ, ๐™ฒ~ //๐Ÿพ
~๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š~ //๐Ÿฟ
~๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šœ~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
~๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
~๐š๐š’๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ?~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
~๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
~๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š› ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ~
~๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
~๐šŽ๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
~๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š› ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ~
~๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐šœ~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
~๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŽ~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
~๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š› ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ~
~clear up!!~

~๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š~ //๐Ÿผ

5.7K 146 250
By lcre11l

(A/N-edited-ok lets actually write a chapter now^ω^)

recap

Hinata came a couple minutes late for practice which no one seemed to mind and they carried on practice as normal. Well except the fact half the team always had an eyes on their little cinnamon roll checking if he was ok, or had new cute, or in away was hurting. Hinata hated the fact they were all so protective and observant epically his crush (the lamp post)

recap end

After practice was over Hinata headed to his first class, English, normally he would walk with Kageyama but he was taking an extra social studies class. He proffered walking with Kageyama so he wasn't too much of a target for the third years to pick on. I mean he was a small ginger kid so like...yeah.

Speaking of which a third year walked passed hinata coughing the words "faggot" to which Hinata ignored carrying on walking. The third year did not like this "HEY ANSWER ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU" he shouted. Hinata trembled stopping at turning back to the 6 foot third year "s-sorry" the words trembled out his mouth. "ha so fucking pathetic I could just drop kick you right now but I'm not that stupid, pft your so short as well" he laughed and nudged Hinata's shoulder walking off leaving Hinata wide-eyed petrified at his words. He didn't want to worry anyone to he kept it to himself.

10 minutes before 3r period and Hinata was starting to panic badly 'w-why cant he just leave me alone? 'how did he know I was gay? why cant I just be tall and stand up for myself I hate me I HATE ME I HATE ME' Again Hinata was having a panic attack, these had now become a daily thing, in class. Tsuki and Hinata always had 4th period together which was just the luck right now because Tsuki had dealt with more than 1 of Hinata's panic attacks by now and knew exactly what to do

Slowly approaching, getting out of his seat, Hinata he started to draw circles on his back before picking him up bridal style and taking him out the class ignoring the teacher saying to come back and just shot her a look saying 'he needs help' with that she shut her mouth and let him carry Hinata out.

Tsuki placed Hinata against the wall in the hallways surrounded by lockers, posters, and a square patterned tile floor. A few minutes passed and Hinata was able to breathe normally again "I'm so pathetic" he whispered only loud enough for only him to hear but Tsuki still heard which confused Hinata as even he could barley hear his own words. "I told you to stop calling yourself pathetic" he emphasised the word 'stop' and seemed a bit more agitated and angry than his usual self.

A long silence fell upon the two for about a minute, Hinata was thankful for this he wanted to not waste a single moment before he had to go to lunch. "the bell is going you might want to go get your stuff" Tsuki said. "o-oh yeah thanks. and erm s-sorry" Hinata muttered "don't stutter when you speak to me I'm not going to hurt you,  plus I already told you I don't mind helping you"

Tsuki thought 'why does he stutter around me? even when he's calm he stutters a word or two. Do I make him nervous? hmph well wont you look at that, maybe he is gay after all.'

ding dong dong          (A/N someone tell me how a bell sounds please *_*)

The bell struck and Hinata had grabbed he stuff and turned to Tsuki with his biggest and fakest smile 'ugh its so fucking annoying when he fakes a smile at me i'd rather he just frowned for fuck sake' Tsuki didn't appreciate the smile Hinata gave him and scoffed walking to the lunch hall Hinata beside him. Now he was with Tsuki Hinata felt so much safer knowing he wouldn't be picked on or called names as Tsuki was bigger than the majority of them. Hinata had been beaten up twice by bullies but it only happened every two weeks or so and they were just as bad as his Dad's so he could deal with it.

The two boys met up with the rest of the volleyball team and they sat in the left corner table of the canteen as always. Hinata sat down were he usually does in between Suga and Kageyama, but Tsuki sat in Kageyama's place right after Hinata.

~Hinata's POV~

After my panic attack that Tsuki had to deal with AGAIN. We walked down to the canteen sitting down, well... I sat down where I usually do next to Suga and Kageyama but Tsuki sat where Kageyama normally does 'what? why is he there? meh whatever its not like I'm eating anyway I need to lose weight and quick'

Kageyama soon came back with his food and his eyebrows furrowed "yo that's where I sit" he said staring right at Tsuki "well looks like I'm sat here so go sit over there" He said not breaking this staring contest they had going on. After a long 30 seconds Kageyama blinked and said "pft whatever" and sat in Tsuki's place. I still don't get why Tsuki wanted to sit next to me, maybe he was worried I'd have another attack?

Me, Tsuki, Yamaguchi, and Suga then went over to the lunch line getting our meals. I wanted to puke at the sight of how many calories were on my plate, I had a peanut butter sandwich with a juice box and an apple. It was so much I hadn't eaten this much in 2 weeks. but its not like id ever eat t ill just say my stomach hurts or I'm not hungry. We waited for Yamauchi to get his then sat back down at our corner table, Tanka opposite me, Tsuki at the end to my left and Suga on my right. Suga always asked if I was ok and I should eat more. But I just lie, a different lie each time.

I looked around the table 'there is so much food how can they eat that and stay healthy and thin whilst I'm fat, I-I cant eat! NO! I wont I need to be skinnier, healthier, more muscular' This wasn't enough stress to push me into a panic attack but I still had a worried look on my face. But then someone spoke to me and that turned into a fake positive confidence.

"Hinata" Tsuki said to me putting down his food. "you need to eat before lunch ends"

"yeah Hinata you haven't touched your food" Suga added in quietly

"o-oh yeah I'm not hungry" I replied, my heart beating faster

"Hinata, eat now or I'll just force it down your throat I know you haven't eaten in 2 days" Tsuki said not too loud, but I and Suga could hear. Luckily everyone else was being too loud or busy eating to notice.

"what hinata you need to eat! 2 days!? No don't do that! Eat!" Suga now had full Sugamama mode on saying those words as clearly as he could, but that wasn't going to make me change my mind. "n-no I'm not hungry" I say hoping they will back down. "Yes you are now EAT before I make you I'm not gonna let you starve yourself" Tsuki sternly said picking up my sandwich and handing it to me. 'holding this makes me just want to throw up and cry I c- Oh yeah I can just puke it, its disgusting and I hate doing it but what other choice do I have they aren't backing down'

I felt Suga's hand hold mine under the table. I jerked in response but then griped on tighter nibbling at the sandwich. I was able to eat half before I went into a full breakdown. "fine but tomorrow your eating more than that AND don't even think about throwing that up I'm not letting you go to the bathroom until the end of the day" When I heard these words leave Tsuki's mouth I didn't know what to do. I couldn't throw it up now unless I could sneak off to the bathroom. "w-what why? what if I need the toilet? I wont throw it up!" I said trying my best to defend myself. "Yes, yes you will. So if you need the bathroom me or Suga is coming with you." Tsuki's words kept breaking me over and over getting progressively worse. "Suga? tell him he cant follow me I wont puke it" not even going to lie at this point I was pretty agitated. "I'm sorry Hinata but he's right you need to eat and I don't want you to throw it up, sorry" Sugamama looked on the verge of breaking down as well, I'm sure he was socked to find out I didn't like eating...'he's probably disgusted in me'

I walked off, still deciding if I was more disgusted in myself, mad at those two for making me eat and following me, or just sad and worried.

~Tsuki's POV~

Hinata walked off I knew he was upset at me for making him eat and refusing to le him go to the bathroom alone. 'What kind of guy would I be if I let him not eat and end up dying of starvation. He already thinks of me as an annoying jerk but id rather him think that then starve himself to death, eh I should probably go get him now'

"what is he ok? why did he run off? HINATA!" I heard Kageyama's annoying voice yell for Hinata so I just said "ill get hi he wont come back probably, bye. Suga remember ok?" Suga nodded he knew what to do, 'he was probably going to tell Daichi about what happened but I don't think he'd tell the rest of the team until they needed to know'.

I follow Hinata soon catching up seeing him enter the bathroom at the end of the hall, I walk in right as he slams the bathroom door.

A/N- HEY HEY HEY *Bokuto mode on* XD. heh so I hope you liked this chapter I think I could of done better and I maybe got into a bit to much detail but that's just my writing style lol. Also in case you were confused I mainly use italics when emphasising a word or the character is thinking :p. But I still hope this Chapter was good enough, hehe as always comment on mistakes and song requests are always welcomed! We have also gone up 100 views now! I'm on 304! It has been like a week and I'm so thank full, I love all of you amazing cookies sm *hugs*( 'ω')*doesn't let go* oops. 1825 words.

Baiiii <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1K 28
Heartbreak, love, euphoria, pain, anger, sadness, self-hatred. That's what you can call Hinata Shoyo. He had been broken overtime again, but when wil...
526K 21.6K 115
|| ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ || โ€ข ๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ โ€ข แดกสœแด แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด แด‡ษดแด… แดœแด˜ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ? สœแด‡ แด„แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษชษดสŸส แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด›. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดแดแด‹แด‡...
25.1K 528 38
Hinata Shoyo is a first-year in highschool preparing for a National volleyball tournament. But he's suspected of hiding things about himself and his...
110K 4K 25
โ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ษชส€แดษดส ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ แดกแด‡แด€ส€ แดแด€๊œฑแด‹๊œฑ ๐‘œ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐‘’๐“๐“ ๐“Š๐“ˆ แดแดส€แด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด›สœ๊œฑ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ แดแด˜แด‡ษด ๊œฐแด€แด„แด‡๊œฑ...โž -Uษณฦ™ษณฯƒษฏษณ __...