Everyone Deserves love (Heath...

By Orochimaru_Wife23

Kevin is a teenager who lives in an orphanage. Who signs up for Total Drama Island for fun and hopes to earn... More

Chapter 1: Not So Happy Campers part 1
Chapter 2: Not so happy campers part 2
Chapter 3 : Staying Awake
Chapter 4 : Dodgeball
Chapter 5: Gwen Dairy
Chapter 7 : Nightmare
Chapter 8 : Facing your Fears
Chapter 9 : Boney Island
Chapter 10 : Paintball Deer hunt
Chapter 11 : A Three-Course Meal
Chapter 12 : Trust
Chapter 13 : Master Chef Bootcamp
Chapter 14 : Love Poem
Chapter 15 : Meal of Disgustingness
Chapter 16: Wheel of Misfortune
Chapter 17 : Treasure hunt
Chapter 18 : Hide and Seek
Chapter 19: Bike Racing
Chapter 20 : Horror in the Night
Chapter 21: Wawanakwa gone Wild
Chapter 22: Tial by Tri-Armed Triathalon
Chapter 23: Stranded
Chapter 24: Abandoned in the forest
Chapter 25: Dares
Chapter 26:Final
Rewrite?
Rewrite in progress

Chapter 6 : Night in The Woods

878 9 15
By Orochimaru_Wife23

Kevin's POV

We were all sitting by the campfire pit as Chris began to explain today's challenge.

"Campers, today's challenge will test your outdoor survival skills. I'm not gonna lie to you, some of you may not come back alive." Chris said making some of my team gasps." Just joking. All you have to do is spend a night in the woods. Everything you need is at your team's campsite in the forest. You just have to find it." He tossed Heather and Duncan a map and a compass." Oh and watch out for bears. Lost a couple of interns in pre-production. The first team back for breakfast wins invincibility." Chris blew his air horn.

"Did he say there are bears up in here?" Leshawna asked.

"I had a little encounter with a bear once. Let's just say his head looks really nice up on my mantle." Owen said.

**

We were walking along the path to the campsite.

"Hey Gwen, wait up." Trent dashed forward to catch up to her. "Can I walk with you?"

"No," Gwen said.

"Hey, if this is about that whole diary thing-" Trent started but Gwen walked up ahead.

"Just give her some time. She'll come back around. I understand how she feels. " I told Trent making Heather give me a worried look. I smiled knowing she was nervous I leave her. So I walked over to her reassuring her that I'm still on her side.

/Kevin: " I will admit what Heather did wasn't very nice, but even so I still care about her and have feelings for her. She can be very nice once she starts to trust you. I don't believe she truly mean just trying to protect herself and being mean is how she does that. My parents used to tell me people were mean because they are hurting inside."\

"Ugh! She is so the next one to leave." Heather growled.

"Who?" Trent asked.

"Who do you think? She dumped Harold's red ant farm into my bed. I'm just glad  Kevin was there to get them out.

"Well you did read her diary out loud to the whole world, " Trent said.

"So?" Heather asked coldly coming to a halt making the line atop also.

**

"Uh, there's no food here," Owen said once we reach the campsite.

"This is a survival task. Look at the instructions." Trent said looking at the map.

"I wonder if there are any bears around here. Wouldn't it be funny if we made some bear sounds and they came?" Owen asked Izzy.

"That would be so funny."

"RAAAR! I'M A BEAR!"

"Will you please shut it I'm trying to read here. It says we're supposed to find our own food. Ugh, I still don't see it." Heather glanced around.

"I think they mean in the woods."

"I'll go. I'm good at finding food." Owen walked off.

"Hey Owen I come help, " I said going to help Owen find some food. Once again I noticed Heather worried look.

**

Soon I and Owen are walking through the woods looking for food.

"So... Kevin... You and Heather?" I blush a little.

"Yeah... She's awesome. I just hope she does feel the same way. I feel like she might, but maybe she doesn't she probably wants someone just like her."

"Oh don't worry I think the two of you have a chance together. After all, they say opposites attract."

/Kevin: " I really hope Owen is right and that Heather would actually say yes to going out with me. Because I really like her a lot. She can be mean but she looks so hot when she being evil, plus she can also be really sweet."\

A few minutes later, and we caught enough fish for everyone.

**

We soon return to the campsite.

"We are men!!" Owen announces. "We bring fish!!"

Everyone seems to be cool with it except Heather. Izzy runs over to both of us.

She takes one of the fish and bites into it. "I guess we should cook it first, huh?"

Trent and Heather walk over. "How do either of you know how to fish?" Heather asked.

"Well I used to go fishing every weekend with my father, " I said looking down at my locket.

"I know how because my grandpa taught me. This one time, I fished a shark once and it bit me in the butt. Check it out!" Owen bends over and starts pulls his pants down, I quickly turned away not wanting to see that.

**

The night arrived and we had everything set up.

"Okay, fires hot. Fish are grilling. The tent is tenting." Owen said.

"Nice going, Owen and Kevin. Fish looks awesome." Trent grinned.

"Thanks, man. I owe it all to Grandpa." Owen smiled.

"So you and your grandpa really fought a bear once?" Trent asked.

"Heck yes. It was the scariest day of my entire life." Owen stated. "We were out in the woods when we came upon the Great Beast. I tell you he was 10 feet high if he was afoot. And then he roared his terrible roar.  ROOOOAR! We grabbed our shotgun. We knew it was either him or us. It was nothing personal, just law of the wild, and then BAM! The one-shot is all it took to fell the great beast. We took his blood and marked ourselves to honor him. It was a good death." Owen said.

"Yeah right. There's no way you took down a 10-foot bear. Hey, has anyone seen crazy girl?" Heather asked.

"I think she had to pee," Lindsay said.

"But that was over an hour ago. Izzy! Izzy!" Trent called out.

"Izzy the Gopher where are you?!" Owen called.

We then heard some movement in the bushes.

"Good. We thought we lost you there." Owen approached the bushes.

Suddenly a bear rose out of the bushes.

"GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA!" Owen exclaimed.

We all quickly got up from the ground.

"AHHH! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! WE'RE GOING TO GET EATEN ALIVE BY A BEAR! OH, THE HORROR! SOMEBODY HELP US I WANT MY MOMMY!" Owen ran in circles until Heather tripped him over.

"The trees! Climb into the trees!" Heather screamed.

**

We were all sitting in the trees not sure what to do.

"So what do we do now?" Trent asked.

"Don't look at me," Heather asked.

"It was your idea to climb the trees," Gwen said.

"Well, why don't you ask the bear hunting expert. Hey Owen?! What now?!" Heather asked.

"How should I know?!" He asked.

"Dude. You said you killed a bear." Leshawna commented.

"I was being theatrical!" Owen exclaimed.

"This is all your fault. If you hadn't been growling like that we never would have attracted him to our sight." Heather pointed.

"WELL EXCUSE ME FOR LIVING!" Owen exclaimed and banged his head against the tree.

"Hey hey. Ease up on the guy. He did bring us all that fish." Trent pointed.

The bear looked interested in our fish.

"Hey! Lay off our fish!" Heather exclaimed.

"It's probably already eaten, Izzy!" Lindsay whined.

"Then it shouldn't be hungry anymore," Heather said making me and Gwen gasp.
" What? This is survival of the fittest. She should've just peed in her pants like Cody."

Suddenly the branch Leshawna was sitting on broke.

The bear started to come closer to her.

"Eh, nice bear. AHHHH! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Leshawna screamed.

We all started screaming different options for Leshawna. Even Heather.

"Hey, are you okay?" The bear asked.

"Did that bear just ask me a question?" Leshawna asked.

We all exchanged looks. They took off the bear head and it turned out to be Izzy.

"Oh my goodness I did not see that coming." Owen slid down from the tree.

**

We all climbed out of the tree and gather by the campfire. We were about to eat our fish until another bear came out of the bushes.

"Oh, you can't be serious," I said annoyed.

"Wow. That's costume is really good. I mean, I thought mine was good but this one is like really good."

"It's probably Chris trying to mess with us. Yeah. Nice try man." Trent pointed.

"We know you're not a bear dude." Owen poked Its nose.

The bear let out a roar.

"Uh. I don't know Owen. This one looks kinda real." Gwen commented.

"Very real," I added.

"Chris did say there were bears," Heather added as all of us except Izzy and Owen started to back away.

"Oh come on guys. They're just trying to see if they can punk us twice. This is NOT a real bear and I will prove it to you." Owen said.

He pulled off some of the bear's hair from its head.

The bear let out a loud roar.

"Yeah. That's a real bear." Owen stated.

We all ran back into the trees.  It suddenly started to rain.

**

The next morning we wake up sore and get out of the tree not seeing the bear anymore.

"I think it's safe guys. The bear's gone." Trent says.

"And the map," Gwen says finding the remains of the map.

"Hey I don't know how raccoons sleep in trees because I'm so stiff," Izzy says.

"They must be really limber," Owen says as Heather goes over to him.

"You know what crazy girl? I don't want to hear another word from you or the bear hunter here. If you two hadn't been acting like bear bait all night we could have actually slept in our tent!" Heather yells.

"Shut up!" Heather, Owen, and Izzy yell at a bird tweeting causing it to fall to the ground.

**

"Oh no, they beat us here! This is all your fault!" Heather yells as they see the other team beat them back and she shoves Owen.

"Not so fast gopherinos. It seems that the Killer Bass is missing a few fish!" Chris says as Katie and Sadie come running over.

"We made it," Katie said.

"We're safe. Oh my gosh guys we got totally lost and then got in this massive fight." Sadie said.

"And then there was this huge bear and he was like roar you're in my crib so get out," Katie said.

"And we had to run and it was like so scary," Sadie said

"Oh, Sadie. I'm so sorry I said I was prettier than you." Katie said.

"And I'm so sorry I brought up the snack shack," Sadie said.

"And I'm sorry I said your butt was too big to fit in the bus seats," Katie said.

"Are you two finished your little love fest? Good because thanks to you we just lost the challenge!" Courtney shouted.

"Alright, Killer Bass one of your fishy butts is going home. Gophers your going on an all-expense-paid trip to.. the tuck shop." Chris says as everyone takes off running.

My team then parties all night starting in the hot tub outside eating some snacks then moves inside of one of the cabins. Owen then let's out a huge fart and we all quickly exit with a few items.

"Well, what can we do now?" Gwen asked.

"Let's see what the fishes are up to, " Heather said referring to the Killer Bass.

🏆🏆🏆

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q: What do you think Kevin's biggest fear is?

Q: When do you think Kevin should finally tell Heather how he feels?

Thank you for reading 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 64 30
Total Drama Island. A reality TV show hosted by the one and only, Chris McLean. A gross summer camp, disgusting food and one way not to spend your su...
158K 2.5K 29
After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island to meet everyone. One of the campers you...
451 1 35
A rich boy studies in a college that his grandfather built...But he got surprised that the girl he was bullying is his bride who will pull the sword...
10.9K 283 19
Teenagers compete for the prize of $100k in a crappy and definitely run downed summer camp. Will they form friendships, or will they form enemies? Fi...