gruvia in general

By ijustwrite_fam

there is no ice without water . just like gruvia . enjoy reading my boring fanfictions . any advice about my... More

ex-boyfriend ( gruvia)
she is gone
taking care of a cat... juvia ?
little duckies
painting time
pregnant ( gruvia day)
captured
the CEO's secret
dentist
the lost family
false news
first snow
prank video
car accident
failure
juvia's pastry
first love
little graige
baby protection ( gruvia day special)

your heart -gruvia day special-

439 11 4
By ijustwrite_fam

I'm 1 day early :-)

genere : hurt/comfort , fluff .
pairing : gruvia , and a slight of nalu.

this was requested by : @ emly-cnr from Instagram.
enjoy!
-------------

"Finally, home at last"

Gray fullbuster, the famous ice mage has exited his train and finished his mission, he stretched, and cracked some sore muscles, the mission wasn't difficult but it wasn't a piece of cake.

He started marching towards the guild to greet his guild mates and his wife, he won't admit it but he did miss her a lot, his mission took him a week.

As he reached the fairy tail's guild doors, it wasn't what he expected to be, he thought there would be some noise, party or chairs flying around him, not a downcast aura; that is so not fairy tail.

His team turned their head to him, and he can tell that something is definitely wrong.

"Did something happen? Why is everyone looking... miserable?" gray asked while approaching them, and he scanned the guild in hope to find his blue haired fairy.

"Where is juvia?" he asked , natsu and lucy avoided his gaze , and that's when he knew something is wrong with his wife, and his face grow dark , his chest tighten with the thought of juvia being harmed.

"What happened to her" his voice became darker. Erza sighed:

"Juvia was injured... gray you should go see her" erza said, gray had a million of questions to ask, who dared to hurt his wife? Where are they?

However, Lucy noticed that and interrupted him: "I'll fill you up with details later, now she needs you gray"

He didn't hesitate when he knew that juvia wants him now, so rushed towards the infirmary, he opened the door and the sight made his heart crack.

Juvia was in the bed, wide awake, her right cheek to the bridge of her nose was bandaged, and she was sitting, her arms were warped around her knees.

She noticed him and she didn't seem surprised, because she knew he'll come for her, when their eyes meet, juvia's lower lip began to tremble.

"Gray-sama" she called for him, her voice shaking.

And gray went towards her and enveloped her in his arms, and started rocking her back and forth, she broke into devastated sobbing.

"Shhh juvia... I'm here, I came back" he soothed her with his soft voice, and she felt less sorrowful.

He wants to ask her a lot of questions, but he's going to wait till she finds the right moment to talk to him, she needs his comfort now.

After that she fell asleep in gray's arms, and he softly put her in the infirmary bed. 

He took a good look in her face and stroked her wet cheek, her face held sadness and devastation, gray frowned at the thought of someone hurting her; he will make sure they will pay for this.

He moved away her blue bangs from her forehead, and placed his soft lips and lingered for a moment.

He decided that he had to leave and find those freaks before he goes insane, but before he leaves he grabbed her hand and gave it a tight squeeze plus a kiss on her knuckles "I'll be back juvia"

He came straight to Lucy since she knows what has happened, "who did this to her?" gray asked while gritting his teeth, "they were a group of girls" she replied while frowning.

And gray's eyes widened "girls? You mean like girls girls?!" he asked with a shock and disbelief. And Lucy nodded "it is surprising but what do you expect from this world? It's heartless"

"But how and why?"

"that's because they hate juvia" natsu interfered , his arms crossed and a frown drown to his face , juvia might not be close to natsu , but she is his friend and no one dares to touch his friends.

"I heard them insulting her, telling her that with that defaced fa-"

"DEFACED?!" gray roared , his black tattoo is slowly forming in his arm, lucy put a reassuring hand at his arm to calm him down , but that didn't make him at ease at all.

"calm down ice head , let me finish first and then freeze the guild" natsu said while shaking his head, " yeah , defaced which means they ruined her face with steam-"

"STEAM?!" he raised his voice again, and his marks enveloped his face.

"Oh my god ice pants, can you let me finish?" natsu groaned. And gray took deep breaths before , he is finding it hard to control himself , after a moment he nodded to let him finish.

"Anyways, so as I was saying there was some ... steam mage or something? She used that at juvia so she can ruin her face, she knew that steam is her enemy" he informed; "we can say juvia was lucky enough to avoid it her sudden attack, but that did leave a bruise to her... mentally too" Lucy continued, her voice held sorrow.

"Gray those are some teens who are disguised like adults, because if they are really in their twenties they wouldn't waste such a precious time" natsu commented while sitting in his stole.

Gray and Lucy gawked at him with their lips slightly departed. And he looked back with confusion:

"What?"

"That would be the only smart line I ever heard from you, and maybe the last" gray answered, and Lucy did not hesitate to agree, and natsu just rolled his eyes at the unnecessary comment.

"So are you going after them? Because if you are I'm coming with you, you still don't know how those.... Females looks like" Lucy suggested, and gray knows he wouldn't take a no for an answer.

So he agreed.

"And natsu you are tagging alone with us" Lucy ordered, and gave him a pointed look; natsu snorted "you don't have to give me that look luce, of course I'll join you" he agreed and got up from the chair.

"Really? That was fast" Lucy chimed and looked relieved.

"Why would you even think that I would deny" he questioned and hooked his arm over her neck, making her slightly blush.

"Because gray is coming with us" she replied; natsu looked with disbelief: "what?! He is coming with us?"

Lucy sighed and rolled her eyes, she really hoped he wouldn't question that, "why don't you go and stay with juv? Give her some support" he suggested, looking at gray.

"Oh you are right I should! , however flame head , I need to pay those... girls .. a visit before I lose control over myself , because right now I'm very surprised on how tolerated I am about this situation that involves my innocent wife! So to answer your question I will come with you either you like it or not! Got it?!" gray elaborated in one breath, and his friends raised their hands in defense.

"now , if you will excuse me I have to pay a short visit to juvia's again before departing, I don't want her to be worried when she wakes up" gray excused himself and walked back to the infirmary.

After a moment of silence, one of the guild mates asked:

"Has anyone noticed how the temperature decreased?"

.

.

.

"juvia could have defended herself .. But she couldn't bring herself to use her magic on citizens, I know it's stupid but ... it just feels wrong for me to do that. " juvia explained while playing with her thumbs; she finally had the courage to tell him about what happened on her point of view.

It seems that juvia never used her magic on magnolia's people, or any non-mage in her life; if gray was honest his heart flattered again, the thought of her been so kind to unhuman people made him fall for her all over again; but then gray would never admit that... maybe to his juvia plushie ...

Yes he has that.

"juvia is used to be called names all her life so that didn't bother her as much as burning my face" gray's heart broke at her statement , even though he pretty much knew about that , he can't help it but feel agitated .

Gray held her hand that was placed on her lap, and softly traced her flawless skin, and looked at her blue eyes. 

Juvia smiled softly, she feels a bit better than before since gray is here with her, and she is forever grateful that he came to her life.

He cracked a smirk, and softly caressed her bandage cheek, "you are beautiful no matter what you know that right? No matter how different you are, it's still you" he said.

Juvia hesitated for a moment, then nodded: "if gray-sama says that ... then I agree", and he smiled at that.

"And you know why?" gray asked, putting his arm over her waist and brought juvia closer, "why?" she asked.

"Because you heart is made of gold, that's why you are still gorgeous to everyone, and to me" gray confessed, while blushing.

Juvia's eyes welled up with tears and leaped to his chest; gray hugged back and started stroking her blue hair.

"Thank you, I love you"

.

.

"I told you! It wasn't me, I don't even know this water mage of yours!" said a blond hair girl.

The trio went straight to the offender's house, they thought that solving this matter as adults will make things simple and less troublesome, but it turned out that it was more annoying than they could have imagined.

"Look, there is two witnesses who saw everything, there is no need to lie, you could admit it and apologize that's all we are asking for" Lucy explained for the third time, but the girl doesn't look like she is going to admit it.

"Well, maybe you need to go and check your eyes, because you are clearly blind" the blondy was about to close the door but she felt a cold pressure on her wrist.

She glanced and found her hand stuck in her door frame. , she looked over the team to give them an earful scolding but she instantly stopped.

"You think it's easy to harass mage and run away from it?" gray asked his eyes started to change its colors.

"You think that insulting an innocent person is as fun as playing with a doll? Huh?! Well guess what ... you are a monster" gray snarled pointed at her., the girl gasped.

Lucy's eyes widened and natsu whistled: «well that's something we don't hear from ice head"

"You are ugly because your heart is; you look down on people because you think they are weak and wouldn't do anything to you, but guess what?" 

He inched closer to the girl's horrified face, and she bend backwards.

" the girl you just bullied wouldn't stay quiet about this , she is not that kind of person who swallow their pride , so watch you back" gray warned her , and stepped it back .

Natsu pointed with his to fingers from his eyes to hers , telling her that he'll be watching her-more like sniffing her scent- is that weird?

And Lucy gave her a sharp glare.

The ice in the blond's hand crack and she slowly breathed, she was never this afraid in her life.

1 week after the argument, juvia found the girls apologizing to her million times, it was hard for juvia to forgive me instantly but she did.

She felt satisfied.  

------------
I'm so not proud of this .
but the decision goes to Emily.
happy gruvia day everyone! wait that's a little bit early .

I hope you enjoyed it ! please give it a star and a comment , that will be appreciated!

see you next time~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 160 22
(GRUVIA) Gray, a 21 year old man has always been one to hide his feelings behind his icy heart. There's no one in the world who could change that, ri...
9.6K 333 10
When Juvia gets injured and forgets joining Fairytail and even who Gray is, she finally leaves Gray alone. But, for some reason, Gray misses the Juvi...
5.7K 250 20
Gray Fullbuster and Juvia Lockser a ship that Fairy Tail fans all love! Gray comes back to the guild with a curse that prevents him by talking to hi...
89.9K 2.9K 20
"I will try once more. Approach him. But, if he rejects me once more........ I-- Juvia will finally halt her actions of love for Gray-sama....Juvia s...