Truth or Dare [ A Miraculous...

By Alishkha45

The summer vacation is on at The Collège Françoise Dupont. So, Mari invited her friends for a sleepover. Ever... More

MEET ME
The Plan
Together
The Song
Double Date
Thanks :)

Strip

5.8K 54 434
By Alishkha45

Nino: Truth?

Alya: Umm which is the first thing you observe in any girl?

Nino: I-um errr I first observe HEY I am not telling you guys.....

Alya: Then you have to strip *grins*

Adrien & Mari: Ohh no...we are in real trouble!

Nino: Ughh fine*removes his shirt*

Alya: *blushes at the sight*

Adrien: Its your turn bro.

Nino: Yeah right. Mari T or D ?

Mari: Truth to be safe

Nino: Have you ever had a dream about having sex with someone?

Mari: *turns red immediately* Yes..............Moving on Alya, T or D?

Alya: Dare

Mari:  Ok, Nino has to kiss you for a minute but you can't kiss back.

Alya: O-ok

She tried but wasn't able to resist herself and kissed Nino back.

Adrien: You cheated!

Mari: Yeah, now strip *chuckles*

Alya: Whatever! *removes her jeans* Adrien T or D ?

Adrien: Truth

Alya: What do you like the most about Marinette and Ladybug's body ?

Adrien: *Thinks for a moment* I like Ladybug's lips a lot and Mari's neck.

Mari: *blushes*

Adrien: T or d Mari?

Mari: Dare

Adrien: I dare you to reveal any of your fantasy with CatNoir?

Mari: I am never going to tell you that.*removes shirt revealing her black bra with neon hooks* Umm Nino T or D ?

Adrien:*blushes hard*

Nino: Dare

Mari: I dare you to cuddle with Alya tonight while sleeping.

Nino: Ok... Adrien T or D?

Adrien: Me again......I will choose dare.

Alya: I have one! That shirt of yours is gonna be of no use soon Agrest.*wisper's something in Nino's ear*

Nino: I dare you to call your Father and tell him that you are going to be a Father of Marinette's child.

Adrien & Mari: WHATTT!?*become as red as a tomato

Adrien: *removes his shirt without saying anything*

After another 15 minutes, Alya only has her undergarments on, Nino only has his upper body revealed,  Mari is in her undergarments and Adrien is in his boxers.

Alya: Wow Nino you are doing good!

Nino: Thanks Al, Mari T or D?

Mari: Dare

Nino: I dare you to give Adrien a hickey!

Mari: Wait whatt !?

Adrien: blushes

Alya: Come on do it *smirks*

Mari: Are you ok with this Adrien?

Adrien:  Ye-yeah

Mari: She started to kiss his neck. after gaining some confidence she started nibbling and licking his smooth and soft skin.

Adrien: *moaned*

Alya, Nino and Mari: Chucked

Adrien: *blushed harder*

Mari: *She pulled away after 2 minutes, admiring her artwork*

Adrien: *He now had a large hickey on his neck which was his sweet spot*

Alya: Don't worry I have filmed it. *winks at Mari*

Mari:  *blushes* Alya back to your truth, how many times have you and Nino fuc*ed ?

Alya: 8 or 9 times a per month.....

*A/N: Should we be worried about djwifi...?*

Mari & Adrien: Stare blankly at their two friends.

Alya: Adrien T or D?

Adrien: Dare!

Alya: *grinned* I dare you to let Marinette sit on you lap.

Adrien: *He immediately turned his head towards Mari and asked if she was okay with it*

Mari: *She nodded and sat on his lap*

Little did she know that she was sitting on his member.  He was trying to control his moans but failed and let out a moan. Lucking it was not loud and only Mari was able to hear it. She immediately froze.

Nino: It's pretty late now, I think we should sleep now.

Alya: Yeah lets end this here!

It was already 2:00 AM and everybody was feeling sleepy so they  ended the game. Alya and Nino went to the guest room to sleep together as it was a dare leaving the 2 teens alone.

Adrien was quite horny and wanted to fuc* her right now. Mari had observed his boner right through his pants.

Mari: Do you need me do help you with something Agrest? *she asked in a seductive voice*

Adrien: Are you willing to help baby girl? *he replied in a husky voice*

Mari: I am very helpful you know! *she smirked and pulled down his boxers*

THEN AFTER THEY DID IT

Adrien: Mari would you like to be my girlfriend?

Mari: Oh hell yes!

They kissed once more and slept in each other's warmth.

That's all for now!

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 162 12
Marinette and her friends have just graduated high school (18+), so they decide to to have one final getaway during the summer after senior year to H...
46.6K 1.1K 16
[COMPLETED] I was originally going to write an epilogue but it's good as is. Alya invited Marinette, Adrien, and Nino to go camping in the woods. She...
55.1K 876 21
Marinette's parents go out of town for a while. Marinette would have taken care of the bakery but she got to live with a special someone for a year. ...
331K 6.8K 15
Marinette and Adrien been dating but a mishap occurs where ladybug forget she wasn't Marinette and kiss Adrien. Written 2016 Re written 2021 Also che...