ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇs Cᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ

By moon_sky1114

( COMPLETED-under major editing) For the sake of his brother's life,Kim Taehyung sacrifice his future. Jeon... More

Author's Note
Character's Introduction
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Mr. Jeon's Surprise Visit
Chapter 3: Outburst
Chapter 4: Reality
Chapter 5: Start Again
Chapter 6: Heartbeats
Chapter 7: Jealous
Chapter 8: The CEO's Confession
Chapter 9: Lets Break Up😁
Chapter 10: First Date
Chapter 11: The Contract
Chapter 12: Contract's Content
Chapter 13: Lost and Found
Chapter 14: Shove your dick to shut his mouth!
Chapter 16: Virgin no more (2)
Chapter 17: Bathroom Sex
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Lets go Home
Chapter 20: Personal Assistant
Chapter 21: The Reason of his Coldness
Chapter 22: Reconciliation
Chapter 23: Will You Marry Me?
Thank You Note
Chapter 24: Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 25: The Change
Not an Update
Chapter 26: Im Pregnant
Chapter 27: Doubt
Chapter 28: Scandal
Chapter 29: The End of Them?
Chapter 30: Jeon Taehyung
Chapter 31: Million dollar Reward
Chapter 32: New Found Family?
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Who is Taehyung?
Chapter 35: My girlfriend, Lisa
Chapter 36: Letting you go, for real
Chapter 37: Dreams and Nightmares?
Chapter 38: I remember him
ʙᴀɴɢᴛᴀɴ sᴏɴʏᴇᴏɴᴅᴀɴ
Chapter 39: Im Sorry
Chapter 40: Are we okay,now?
Chapter 41: Bastard! I miss you
Chapter 42: He is my Husband!
Chapter 43: Marriage Contract
Chapter 44: I am Jeon Kim Taehyung!
Chapter 45: Second Proposal
Chapter 46: Loving you till Eternity
Final Chapter: Happy Family
Not an Update

Chapter 15: Virgin no more (1)

12.5K 376 21
By moon_sky1114

Oh...smut ahead d and if you are not that comfortable reading it,please just skip this chapter.

And this will be my first ever smut,so bare with me if you find it not good enough.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

On the second day of their vacation in  Maldives, Jungkook said that he would bring Taehyung to somwhere else. So he told him to be prepared  and Taehyung was happy about it. While he was in the room, Jungkook went to the living room and he found his hyungs there laughing and talking. 

"Hyung, Tae and I are leaving, we will be back after two days."  he said and throw himself into the empty seat next to Jin. 

"Is it a honeymoon?"  Yoongi teased.  Jungkook raised an eyebrow and then shook his head with a smile.  He felt Jin tap his shoulder and look at him,

"Take it easy, kook. You know my cousin is a virgin. Dont be too rough,yeah?"  smirking, Jin said and then winked.  Jungkook blushed and then pretended to cough.  They were chatting that they had no idea that theres someone with them knows nothing about it. While Jimin looks at them and is confused as to what they are talking about.

"What honeymoon?"  he suddenly asked and then those in the living room noticed the astonished young man. 

"Wait, I'm the one assigned to cook today."  said jin and stood up to avoid Jimin.  He frowned and followed the young man who hurried to the kitchen.  "

Hoseok, hyung --- "

"aist, I have a date with the one I met yesterday at the beach." Hoseok lied as he turned his back and walk away.  Namjoon and Jungkook looked at each other then slowly walk away too.

"Try to leave here too and you will regret it," Jimin threatened his poor boyfriend who was about to stand up. 
"What do you mean by Jungkook's honeymoon?"  he said facing his boyfriend.  Yoongi scratched his head so hard and calmed his boyfriend that was about to explode with the intense restraint of his anger because they were ignoring him.

"I'm not the right person to say this, calm down, you will know it one day. Let's just wait for jungkook himself to say, yeah?"  he said calmly to his boyfriend. Jimin calm down and just pouted when Yoongi didn't dare to tell him about it. Yoongie stand up and kiss his lips before picking Jimin in bridal and the other yelp due to sudden shock but curled his arms to his boyfriend's neck.

Taehyung's Pov:

While I was fixing my belongings, Jungkook left me and went to the living room.  I thought about where he was going to take me and I smiled when suddenly something popped into my mind.  I close my eyes and I feel myself thinking about some  dirty scenes with Jungkook.  I shook my head and then pinched both my cheeks to dispel what I was thinking.

"Damn it, taehyung. You're too dirty and gross." 

"so what? there is nothing wrong if I give him my virginity, I can do nothing because I have signed an agreement."  I sighed and stood up, walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

"This is it. One time big time decision. I will give myself to him."  I said in my mind.

  I was washing when I heard the room door open, I peeked and saw Jungkook smiling looking at the meduim size suitcase I had arranged earlier.  I secretly watched him and I fantasized about the beauty of his face, my eyes went to his sturdy arms, I  swallowed up as my eyes went down.  I did not think that in my intense stare I did not realize that he was in front of me.  I was surprised when he bent down a little and put his index finger under my chin and lifted it gently and now both staring into each other's eyes.  I felt a intense electricity all over my body and I also suddenly felt the heat flowing through my veins.

"Where did you stare at earlier, pup?"  he said in a whisper in my ear, and I closed my eyes and release a small moan when his lips touches the skin of my neck.
I felt a smile as he kissed my neck.  I swear, I can no longer control myself at these times when he does not stop flirting with me, and making sure that at this point I can give my  virginity.  He probably felt that I was ready for anything that could happen so before I got caught and ruined everything, I was surprised when he slowly backed away and distanced himself from me.  I frowned and it didn't go unnotice to him and I heard its faint laugh.

  "Are you ready, pup? We're leaving after five minutes."  he said and went to bed and sat at the corner of it. I feel embarrassed in myself, I also know how red my cheeks are now.  I was deprived of myself because of the flirtation I did.

"Pup, why are you just standing there?"  I heard him say and then I thought that I had been pacing out for nothing and my legs were already hurting from standing for a long time infront of the bathroom.

It took me another less then 10 minutes before we bid our byes to the other.

"Where are we going,kookie?" I ask,looking outside tge window,watching the beautiful scenery of Maldives.

"Its a surprise,baby. Dont worry,i know you will love it." He said,reaching my hand that was on my thigh and slightly squeeze it. He really never fails to send a shiver to my spine everytime he touches me and i really love it.
Theres a silence between us but its not that awkward.

After an hour,we arrive at a private resort. I gape and my jaw drop on what i see. Its a very beautiful and lovely place. My heart is beating really fast now. Theres a feeling of excitement and a little bit of fear? Inside of me.

"Lets go babe." He said, reaching my hand and help.

A few minutes later and we were in front of a very romantic place, I was amazed at how simple but elegant it looked.  He help me until we could enter inside.  I was even more amazed at how it looked, I look around until my eyes  saw a king size bed in the middle, I walk towards it and sat down. I touchand felt the soft mattress.  I smile at the things that creep into my mind.  I stood up and approached him on the balcony of  and i notice on how he  stared into the distance. I hugged him from behind thanking him for all the things he had given and for his love for me.  While holding my hands still hugging him he turned to face me and kissed the top of my head.  Kiss that is full of love, kiss that lasts for a few minutes until this kiss becomes warm and passionate.

And suddenly i can feel my body heated and dont know where did this courage came from. I became more impatient and i drag Jungkook inside the room.

But when we are inside,Jungkook push me at the wall and kiss me hardly. I know how inexperience i am to do all this but i tried my best to be the one leading it. I bit his lower lips,causing him to groan. He pulls away to see just to see the sparkle in my eyes.. LUST, CRAVING,DESIRE,NEEDS... and i know he can tell it all.

Jungkook distance himself from me and i whine to him.

"So...what do you want,baby boy?"he ask seductively.  I look at him a little pissed due to his teasing.

"I..i want you to kiss me,please." I said,almost in a whisper. And in an instance,his lips covers mine.

Even though Jungkook had kissed Taehyung before,but still he cant believe how wonderful Taehyung's lips is and the other response to him eagerly.

Jungkook wraps his finger through my soft hair and slips his tongue into my mouth, releasing a soft moan from me. I fall down at the bed and my arms wrap around his back,pulling him closer to me. I can feel his thigh brushing over my hardened member,and i break the kiss. Trying my best to regain my control of myself.

"Ho-hold on..." Taehyung said,  as how much Jungkook wants that sinful and soft lips around his cock.  But Jungkook wants Taehyung to be comfortable and feels satisfied. Jungkook kisses Taehyung forehead as he untangle his fingers from the back of his head.

"You're incharge,baby. Just tell me want you want." Jungkook said in a ragged voice,legs moving lightly. The friction made Taehyung moan and Jungkook smirk to it. To tell that Taehyung cant think properly now with Jungkook too close to him.  He want to shoved him off and pull him closer at the same time. His hands moves to Jungkook's chest,his fingers gripping his shirt tight as he fights against himself.

"Oh shit!!! Fuck it!!" Taehyung growls, pulling Jungkook closer,desperately kissing him as Jungkook tugs Taehyung's hair whinning him a gasp and moan, a sinful moan that makes Jungkook more hard. After a minute or more, Jungkook pulls away and Taehyung wants to rebel until Jungkook lips latch onto his neck,nipping,kissing and sucking to his soft skin while Taehyung moans and writhes beneath him,the friction on his hardened dick and Jungkook's lips driving him crazily mad.

"Koo-kookie-ah..." Taehyung moan and Jungkook smirks,detaching his lips to the younger's neck.

"Tell me what you want,baby." He said,slightly biting Tae's earlobe.

"I want...more...just more..please." Taehyung begs,giving the other permission on whatever he wants to do to satisfy him. And Jungkook knows that he will surely satisfy Taehyung.

He moves his hands on Tae's hair again so that both of his hands can yanked Tae's shirt and displays his smooth tan skin. Taehyung blush on Jungkook's hungry gaze,and slowly unbotton the others shirt. Jungkook is gorgeous...a dangerously gorgeous.  Jungkook run his fingers to Taehyungs body,teasing his sensitive nipples before moving further down. As he leans to kiss Taehyung,he slide his hands down into Taehyungs pants, gripping his cock gently, causing Taehyung to moan against his mouth. He moves his hand in unhurried stroke that cause Taehyung to throw his head back,eyes close and another moan scape from his mouth.

"Is this what you really want,baby boy?" Jungkook ask as he kiss Taehyung's neck and the other nod instantly.

"More...kookie..please..more.." Taehyung moans and Jungkook chuckles.

"Tell me exactly what you want then,baby boy." Jungkook deep words causing the other blush so fucking hard.  Taehyung looks at the man on top of him, theres a blastful lust on his gaze,and as much as he wants it, he almost scared to ask what he really wants.  And Jungkook can tell it.
"If you want,tell me baby. I cant please you if you dont want to tell me."

Taehyung whimper and pulls the blanket covering his face,hiding his blush and lust.

"IWANTYOUTOFUCKMESOFUCKINGHARD!" He says into the blanket. And even though Jungkook heard him, he wants to tease a bit more. With a big smile,he tugs on Taehyung's cock, causim him to buck his hips and moan loudly.

"What was that,baby?" Jungkook says as he pulls the blanket away from his face. Taehyung looks at him with full of passion on his face that Jungkook wants to give in. But not yet...

"I...want you to fuck me so fucking hard,kookie,please." Taehyug says stamming now eyes lock to Jungkook. Jungkook smirks and eyes widen, he moves his lips down to Taehyung's jaw. He suck it harshly and the younger moans loudly. Jungkooo peppering a kisses on Taehyung's neck, and the younger only feels pleasure right now. He forgot about that damn contract that bothering him. All he wants now is to be claimed by Jungkook,he wants him to be inside of him.

Jungkook is so lost on how beautiful and addictive the younger under him,that he forgets that Taehyung is virgin. Jungkook moves a little rough Jungkook sucks Taehyung's neck,he made sure to leave a mark on Taehyungs neck,to show to everyone that he belongs to him. And even murmering mine while kissing him.

"Mhm...ahh" Taehyung moan and tug Jungkook's hair. Jungkook continue to suck the brunette's neck sending pleasure to his spine. Jungkook stops for a moment and look at Taehyung's neck. He smirk when he saw his mark. He lift up Taehyung's shirt and and smirk when he saw Taehyung is really beautiful even he was in this mess. Jungkook puts a soft kisses to Taehyung's collarbone down to his chest. And Tqehyungs continue to muffled a moan to his mouth. Jungkook fingers playing to Taehyung's right bud while his mouth playing to his left bud. Taehyung arched his head, due to Jungkook is playing to his sensitive area. Jungkook changes what he doing on the brunettes bud. His other hands wen to Taehyung's gqrter pulling it down,whule touching Taehyung's thighs.

"Ugh..jung...oh..." Taehyung moans.

Jungkook lips went down to Taehyung's stomach,leaving a kisses there. He stops then remove the younger pants. Jungkook's V line was visible making Tae gulps. Jungkook caressed Taehyung  cheeks and smile to him.

"This is all yours,baby." He said seductively and peck the younger swollen lips. Jungkook removes Taehyung boxer, and Tqehyung moan when he feels Jungkook warm breath on his hole while stroking his hard member.

"Wha-what a-are you do-ing..." Taehyung moan. Jungkook continue stroking Tqehyung's member while eating him. Jungkook tongue trust inside the brunettes hole, while his hand move faster and Taehyung was moaning.

"Oh god...koo...kookie...hmm..." Taehyung moan. Jungkook trusting his tonge and Taehyung feels something in his stomach.

"Kookie...i...i..feel...weird" he said in between his moan.

"Cum for me baby...."

And that,Taehyung releases his loads on Jungkook hand and some on his stomach.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Yikes!!!! My god, i cant believe im writing my first smut hahaha...

This chapter is really long, so i made my decision to continue their 'intimate' time to the next chapter.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
678K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
165K 6.1K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
411K 20.3K 84
( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in love with a boy...unknown boy , who he rand...