Polar Opposite Siblings

By gingerblue19

Celia Malfoy and Draco Malfoy are both students at The Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Her brothe... More

Welcome to Hogwarts
First Day of School in The Wizarding World
Troll In The Dungeon?!
Hogwarts For The Holidays And Detention For a Night
A Year Gone!
Third Year Of Hogwarts
First Day Back
The Chamber Of Secrets.
Duelling Club and the Parselmouth
Tom Riddle and The Chamber Of Secrets
Another Year Gone!
Back To Hogwarts
Cup Readings and Flying Creatures
Riddikulus!
Werewolves and A Bad Day Of Quidditch
Helping Harry to Hogsmeade!
Broaden Your Minds Sirius Black is Here!
Another Year Gone!
Quidditch World Cup!
Death Eater March
Welcome To Hogwarts For The Triwizard Tornument!
Class of Horror with Moody
The Goblet of Fire Choosening
Chaos has wreaked at Hogwarts
Task one: Dragons.
Speak of The Devil, The Yule Ball is Coming.
The Hogsmeade Date
Dancing With The Joker
Dress Shopping!
The Yule Ball
Task Two: The Black Lake
A Day To Mourn The Dead.
Welcome To The Order Of The Pheonix
Back To Hogwarts
Professor Umbitch.
Umbridge Taking Power
Dumbledores Army
The Room of Requirement
Learning to Defend
Defense skills and Charms
Christmas At The Order
Already Back in Hell With Umbridge
N.E.W.Ts and O.W.Ls
The Ministry for Magic
Finally, Another year gone!
The Burrow
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes!
Seventh Year of Hogwarts
Back on The Grind
A Surprise For a Malfoy
This Should Be Fun
Lost For Words and Faked Confidence
For Better or For Worse
Home For The Holidays
Back To School Already.
A Posioned Weasley On His Birthday
A Death to Remember
The Eight Harry Potters
A Wedding To Remember
Christmas Eve In Godrics Hollow
The Forest Of Dean
The World is Darker Now
Hogwarts Isn't Home Anymore
The Boy Who Lived
Years Go By But Laughter Never Dies
All Good Things Come To An End

Task Three: The Maze

483 23 1
By gingerblue19

(Celia POV) (24th of June)

Cedric was nervous, this was the final task. He was pacing in the common room at early hours and had requested me to help him.

"What do I do?" Cedric asks me and I rose an eyebrow at him as he kept pacing, "I mean, I don't... these tasks are brutal!"

"Cedric," he kept pacing, "I warn you, Diggory, that maze isn't a normal one, it's created to be dark... creatures lurk in that maze so keep your wits about."

"Sometimes I wonder if you should've been put in Ravenclaw," Cedric says to me and I chuckle.

"I think my home is here in Hufflepuff, thank you," I told him.

"Good," Cedric told me, "what else do you know about this maze?" I shut my eyes and gulped as I waited.

'Cedric is walking along, the maze walls begin to close in on him. He makes a run for it.

Fleur is running around scared, she is attacked and knocked down.

Viktor comes along and sees she's
unconscious on the ground, he walks on.

Harry sees Fleur being swallowed into the undergrowth.'

"Watch your feet and watch for the other champions, that maze can bewitch the mind and you could lose yourself in there if you let it." I told him as I open my eyes and awkwardly scratch my neck.

"You see things, don't you?" Cedric asks me.

"...Maybe," I reply to him sheepishly.

"Well, what else can you see?" Cedric asks me and I sighed as I shut my eyes once again.

"I see..." I mutter.

'Harry was too late, she disappeared. Harry sends up a red spark into the air. The mazes walls are closing in, Harry runs. Harry sees something shining in the distance and he moves towards it Viktor tries to zap him but misses.

Harry ducks and Viktor gets zapped by Cedric. Cedric runs up and kicks the wand out of Viktor's hand. He points his wand at Viktor's body as if to finish him off, Harry runs up and intervenes.'

"I saw you almost kill Viktor," I told Cedric, "but Harry stops you, like I told you, that maze is deadly and is made to make you feel like you're insane."

"Thanks for helping me," Cedric said once again.

"You should go, they want you there early at breakfast."

"Bye, see you at the stadium," Cedric tells me and I nod my head as he put on his robe and left for breakfast early.

"Oh god," I covered my face with my hands and sobbed into them, I saw something else... something bad. "I have to warn Harry." I shot up and grabbed my jacket as I jog off to the great hall.

"Potter!" I call as I jogged down to his side of the table and motioned him to follow me desperately.

"What, what?" He asks as I grabbed his wrist and we ran for it.

"Hurry up," I told him.

"What's this about?" Harry asks me desperately. We got out of the Great hall and I shove him into a broom closet before locking the door behind as and used the muffling spell so no one can hear us.

"Harry," he nods at me, "I saw something that might concern you," I told him and then shake my head as I started to cry.

"What? What is it?" He asks me.

"That cup you need to get... I think it's a Portkey... I think it's been tampered with, when you're in that maze, be careful, it's not for someone with an ill mind." I told him.

"Should we tell Dumbledore?" Harry asks me and I shake my head.

"Wherever that portkey takes you, be careful, I don't know what's going to happen... but please keep yourself safe," I beg him, "don't let anything happen to you."

"What are you not telling me?" Harry asks me.

"You need to see it for yourself, but Harry... be brave and be strong," I cup his face before pulling him into a hug.

"I will," he hugs me back and I squeezed my eyes shut, I feared for their lives.

"He's bewitched, Cedric! He's bewitched!"

I open my eyes and let Harry go, "now, go and eat, I'll come with you," I smile and he nods as I unlock the door and wiped the muffling spell away.

Music is playing and a large crowd is gathered. The champions emerge which makes us all cheer even louder.

"Earlier today Professor Moody placed
the tri-wizards cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now as Mr Diggory..." Dumbledore announces.

The crowd cheer on hearing his name.

"...and Mr Potter tied for first position they will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by Mr Krum..."

The bulgarian crowd go nuts.

"The first person to touch the cup will be the winner. I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter, if at any point should a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. Contestants, gather round."

"I hope they're going to be okay in there, no one knows what lurks in those mazes." I told the twins and they look at me.

"Wicked." They reply.

"I wouldn't say that if I were you, they could get bewitched... killed, even lose themselves in there," I say with worry filling my chest as I stare at the maze.

"Champions! Prepare yourselves." Moody says to them, Cedric hugs his father and I smile at him.

"Thank you for all your help, Celia," he hugs me and I tightly hug him back, something wasn't sitting right with me... so I hug him even tighter.

"Come back alive, Cedric," I whispered.

"I will, don't worry." He whispered back as he let me go and then left to join the other champions.

"On the count of three... ONE..." Dumbledore announces before the cannon goes off which interrupts him.

Mr Filch shrugs comically. Dumbledore groans as Harry and Cedric enter the maze through different entrances.

As we waited patiently, a red spark was casted into the air. "Dumbledore!" I shout and then point.

"We'll get them straight away," Dumbledore assures me and I gulped, "do you know who that is?" He questions me and I hesitate before standing from my seat and went down to join Dumbledore.

"Harry casted the spark, but it's not for him," I told Dumbledore quietly.

"Who was it for then, Miss Malfoy?" Dumbledore questions me.

"Miss Dalacour, Professor," I told him as we both look at the maze.

"Do you wish to join them in getting Miss Dalacour?" Dumbledore asks me and I nod my head and he points me into the direction.

"We need to get Miss Dalacour out of the maze," I told them and I was handed a broom and we were off to find her.

Back at the arena Harry appears with Cedric's body. The crowd doesn't understand what has taken place and they all cheer, triumphant music starts to play.

Harry weeps over Cedric's body as he laid on top of him.

"Oh my god!" I shouted as I stood up, Cedric was dead in Harry's arms as he weeps.

"Harry! Harry!" Dumbledore and I ran towards the pair on the ground, Dumbledore tries to pry Harry from Cedric's body.

"Tell me what happened!" Dumbledore orders Harry.

"He's back, he's back! Voldemort's back. Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back. I couldn't leave him, not there." Harry exclaims and then he saw me staring down at Cedric before I exhale sharply and look back at Harry.

"You knew!" He shouts at me and I shake my head at him furiously.

"No!" I argue back at him, tears forming in the corner of my eyes, "I didn't... I didn't see this!" I told him honestly.

"Celia," Harry was distraught, "you knew something was going to happen!"

"Not this!" I wailed as I cover my face. "Not this..."

"It's alright Harry. It's alright, he's home, you both are." Dumbledore assures Harry.

"The body must be moved Dumbledore, there are too many people." Fudge told us as we circle Cedrics lifeless body.

"Let me through!" Amos shrieks as he came down to the ground and knelt beside me. "That's my son! My boy!"

Amos breaks down wailing. The crowd look on in distraught.

"I'm so sorry," I say to Amos and he looks at me as he cradled Cedric in his arms.

"My dear girl, you didn't kill my son," he said to me as tears fell down our faces.

"He was a good man, Amos," I told him and he nods as he hugged his son tightly in his arms. "I should've asked to replace you, Cedric." I told him quietly.

"Celia, come on, come on..." I felt someone help me off the ground and I was shoved into someone's chest as I cried. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't.

"No!" I try to go back but I was picked up as I cried in pain from seeing Cedrics body.

"Shh..." I was heartbroken, Cedric was my friend... why didn't I just replace him?

I sat in the Gryffindor common room since Fred and George took me there, I was sitting in silence on the floor in front of the fire as I reluctantly shut my eyes.

"Get back to the cup!" Harry orders Cedric, he was gasping and groaning in pain from his scar.

Wormtail and Voldemort were nearby. The boys see them and Cedric looked at them in confusion.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Cedric asks in a demanding tone.

"Kill the spare." A raspy voice demands to Wormtail and he casts the killing curse spell on Cedric without hesitation. Cedric was struck and he collapsed instantly.

"Cedric!" Harry cries in distraught.

Cedric lays dead on the ground as Wormtail pulls Harry closer, a status grabs hold of Harry and traps him.'

"I'm so sorry," I whispered as tears fell down my face, I wipe them away and sniffle. "It was my fault, I should've told him..." I whispered to myself.

"Celia?" I slowly turn around as the Gryffindor house walk into the common room and they didn't say a word to anyone, not even to their friends.

"Hey," George said as he sat down beside me.

So, after a few minutes of him and I sitting in silence together, I slowly laid my head down on his lap as I stare at the fire. My arms hug his thigh and he stroked my head softly.

"We can sit here as long as you'd like us too, I don't mind, okay?" George told me. I nod my head as he rubbed his knuckles gently over my jawline.

-

"Do you think we can keep her in here?" Fred asks.

"Maybe," George answers him quietly.

"No..." I told them both as I slowly sat myself up, "I should... I should go back to my own common room."

"Not now," George told me, "just stay for a while longer and we'll take you back."

"Thank you," I hug them both and they smile at me.

"Come on, love, lay back down," I did what George said and laid down, he ran his knuckles softly down my arm and then back up as his fingers raked through my hair.

"Bye guys," I say to the Weasley twins.

"Bye love."

"Bye lovely." They smile as I went into my own common room, the door shuts and I look at everyone in the room.

They saw me and I sniffle before giving them a fake smile as I jog down the steps and kept walking.

"Celia?" I turn my body around and Susan stood up, "are you okay?" She asks me.

"No ones okay at the moment, but we will all get through this and we will all mourn him the way we want to." I told everyone and then left for the dormitory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 2.6K 9
It's eleven year old Charissa Malfoy's first year at Hogwarts. But what happens when the Pureblood girl gets Sorted into Hufflepuff? Note: This will...
35.9K 850 33
We all know that Sirius Black was last living black. But was he? Did Regulus Black actually died during First Wizarding War? Read the story and find...
334 61 18
Why universe why?? Or Nikki here. "You don't, again, mean him right?" "Yes, I do." She smirks. Fine. What? She is not gonna back away anyways. Tru...
105K 3.2K 21
Steve Rogers saw a girl in his dreams, to his surprise he met that girl in the 21 century. Would she accept his love...