Quidditch World Cup!

(Celia pov) (Fifth Year)

(yes, I'm adding the game into this chapter so it'll most likely be long!)

I stood in front of Draco as he fixed his blazer, I smile slightly at Draco as we made quick eye contact before I tied his tie for him. I smoothed his tie down and he tucked it into his buttoned Blazer.

"I hope the Irish win the cup tonight," I told him in a mumble as I straightened the tie and then fixed his black collar.

"Me too," he says, "I know that you wanted to go with the Weasley sc—" I gave Draco a dirty look. "Weasley's... but, you know how Father can be."

"I know," I replied with a small sigh escaping my lips, "but they're my friends, you know? Maybe if you'd stop being up yourself maybe they'd like you." I sassed him.

"Why would I want to be friends with the wrong sort?" Draco scoffed at me.

"Because... they're actually caring, Draco, they make you feel like you're loved and you have more fun when you know you have genuine friends."

It seemed that Draco was taking my word in, I've noticed that Draco has been miserable because father wants him more involved with things that he won't tell me about.

"Hey," Draco looks me in the eye before I smile at him, "do you need a hug?"

Draco looks like he's about to burst into tears, so I hug him tightly. I felt his body shake in my arms before he squeezed me back even tighter.

"You're so annoyingly happy in this miserable manor," Draco mutters into my ear as he hugged me.

"Because even if there's darkness you should always see the light," I whispered back, "just know, at least someone in this dark manor loves you."

"I know," Draco lets me go and then held my shoulders, "whatever you do, do not become what father is making me become."

"What is he doing to you, Draco?" I asked him.

"Bad things that I won't be able to get out of... but maybe you can," Draco told me, "please... be careful, be safe."

"I will... but please don't be miserable forever, I'll even hide it from father, but please... try and make friends with people other than Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy."

"...help me," I nod my head and smile.

"Children!" Draco and I look at the doorway to see Father, "we're going to be late, let's go." Draco and I glance at each other before straightening our posture and nod at Father.

"Okay."

As the three of us walked through the other people to get to our seats at the Ministers box, Draco and I were quietly talking to each other about the game.

"Blimey, Dad. How far up are we?" I heard a familiar voice say and I got excited, Father looks at me and I went stone-faced, pretending to have no emotion.

"Well, put it this way: lf it rains... you'll be the first to know." Father says as we look up and saw the Weasleys. My smile grew as they all saw me and smile back.

"Father, Celia and l are in the minister's box by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." I rolled my eyes as Father jabbed Draco in the stomach with his cane.

"Don't boast, Draco. There's no need with these people. Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can." Father said to them and I grabbed his arm and smile nervously.

"Father... May I go now?" I asked him and he looks at me, I told him Jackson, Susan and Justin were here and that we wanted to watch it together.

"You come back at halftime and don't be late," he demanded from me and I nod my head, my father hands me my pass and then shoved me slightly.