My Love For Him

truedoll

Egypt meets Javon and fell in love at first site but their one thing about Javon he's a thug one of the harsh... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
...
Chapter 12
A/N

Chapter 2

262 6 0
truedoll

So we make it to the party. Its hella packed but me and Ava got some drinks and started dancing. After a minute. A 6'1 nigga came up to her and asked can she dance with him of course knowing Ava wild ass said yes. I ain't gone lie he was hella cute the same color as Ava and he had on all black. I was in the corner sitting down, many dudes asked me to dance but I was kinda in my feelings my bipolar ass. I waited until Ava was ready to go and we left.

"Girl I got his number" Ava squealed in excitement

I said "Awwww, im glad you forgetting about dead beat baby daddy Dez" I said

"Girl fuck him" Ava said

Ava had her son Desmond Jr.(DJ) 2 months before graduation he's 4 now. Ava gets him during the week his grandmother love DJ's company so she don't mind. When I dropped Ava off I went home and went straight to bed.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Players Summer Maung

Любовные романы

824K 25.4K 66
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
3.5M 285K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
The Mafia's Pure Desire Manpreet Kaur

Любовные романы

2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
From now Till eternity MOONBOW

Любовные романы

246K 24.2K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...