Pursuit of the Inevitable -A...

By mythooolover

It is believed that even if today we dig the soil of Kurukshetra, it is red! Such was the bloodshed caused... More

Author's word
History of the Kuru
Chapter 1- El Clasico
Chapter 2 - Whose Truth?
Chapter 3- Ijay?Who?
Characters
Chapter 4 - Finding my way!
Chapter 5 - Attached
Chapter 6 - New Moon!!
Chapter 7 - HASTINAPUR!
Chapter8- Changing Dynamics!
Chapter 9 - Settling Down
Chapter 10- Who is the eye witness?
Chapter 11 - That Pull!
Chapter 12- Women and gifts
Chapter 13- Sutaputra
Chapter 14- What a happening day!
Chapter 15 - The mystery of Kheer
Chapter 16- Exile
Chapter 17- Really close
Cast and Aesthetics
Cast and Aesthetics 2.0
Rant

Disclaimer

2.5K 89 43
By mythooolover

PURSUIT OF THE INEVITABLE

Copyright© by mythooolover: All rights reserved

This is purely my imagination and are not meant to be copied by anyone in any way. Plagiarism is a sin and won't be tolerated. Anything apart from the incidents written in the original work and shown on television are purely mine and should not be copied in any way by anyone without my permission.

This is purely a work of fiction and is not meant to hurt anyone's religious sentiments. The author will take creative liberty. Some part will be from the original work while some will be my imagination. Do not believe in everything shown or written. The work does not guarantee mythological accuracy in any way.

I don't own any of the pictures used in the book, they belong to their rightful owners.

The above disclaimer is applied to entire work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 2.4K 90
"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness." Broken Without You- A Ray Of Hope. Book 1 of Broken Without You Seri...
32.1K 1.8K 20
"A F T E R A S T O R M C O M E S A C A L M" In the age of Dvapar..... "Bishwas" - trust "Prem" - pure love "Aahuti" - sacrifice "Sangharsh"...
165K 8.7K 73
Dharmyudh, which means 'Battle for Justice' What happens when fate decides to take a steep turn ? Could it change the destiny of Aryavarth ? ...
50.6K 2.5K 30
The great Mahabharata war has been over long ago... Sudarshan Chakradhari is now waiting for the curse of Gandhari to show its effect... But an unexp...