Addam Twins

By LunaMysticalW

2 babies left on a huge black house step, The Potter Twins sat on the steps of their new home. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
🍋 Chapter 7 🍋
Thanks So Much
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
🍋 Chapter 11 🍋
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
A/N

Prologue

1.7K 56 3
By LunaMysticalW

"Are you sure Albus?" Asked an Old looking cat transforming into a lady.

An elderly man smirked and turned to face the woman with a grandfatherly charm.

"Of course Minerva, as I am not fit to take care of them, their aunt and her husband Vernon should be able to take care of them" and while they're at it I can pay them to abuse them for my weapons, Albus had said and thought.

"But Albus, I've been watching them, Petunia never married a man named Vernon she married another Wizard named Igor Addams" Minerva had said trying to warn Albus not to give up the twins.

To be honest, Minerva wanted to keep the children they were her grandchildren after all, but Albus didn't know that.

Albus just chuckled thinking she was wrong and put the children that were in the basket on the front doorstep of an elegant dark house.

He put a letter with some magical pounds inside, to bribe them. Thinking his plan would work.

After he finished, he smiled and walked away popping apparating away, Minerva sighed and kissed the children before leaving.

The children had started to cry in the cold and no one heard them except their aunt.

________________________________________________________________________________

A beautiful lady had sat down on the couch with her beautiful baby boy in her arms when she heard crying.  

"Mia Mor?" Asked her handsome husband.

"Yes, dear" The beautiful woman had replied.

"Can you hear it?" The man had said poking his head from out of his office. The woman nodded and pointed her wand out.

"Accio Crying" The woman had said, a beautiful blue light had blasted out of the wand and zoomed in to find the crying, they heard banging on the door, and hurriedly they both walked to the door.

The man had opened the door and saw two precious babies in a force field.

After walking close to the children he spotted the letter and grabbed it while holding the children in the basket/force field. 

He walked into the house holding the children and a letter. The man walked towards the living room and sat the children down as soon as the woman have seen the children she knew exactly who they were.

Opening the letter she read it,

 Dear Mrs.Addams and Mr.Addams,

I Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore have decided you will be the family I choose to abuse these twins until they become 16, so I can mold them as my weapons. Meet Melody and Harrison Potter. Lillian and James Potter have died and as she was your sister Petunia I expect you to do what's best for me because your sister worshiped me as a god.

I want you to take this money- 

After reading half of this Petunia had ripped it up and snarled knowing her sister hated the man. She decided to take care of the children as her own.

And that's how Petunia and Igor Addams got 3 children

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
92.6K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
277K 12.6K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
704K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...