My little bear 🐻 🐾(Toga x o...

By SaiseiSensei

Toga was lost in the woods,Running from the heroes.She suddenly show something but blackout when she run righ... More

Into The Woods
Her Gentle Behaviour
I Think I Need Her
Did she just?!
Hello people!
A fluffy bear
Bear hugs
:)
They took her...
Ochako...please save me...
Huh?

She owes me

1.8K 56 40
By SaiseiSensei

Toga POV

After a uraraka didn't come back I got really worried,what if something happened to her?!What if she's hurt?!

I was stressed but after 10 minutes she come back.

I was happy that she was okay but I had a strange feeling inside me...I looked at her and I felt furious,how could she make me worry for her?how could she do this to me?!

I got up and I went up to her.And I hugged from behind.She was frightened by it but I didn't care.

I felt hurt some how.I pulled her tightly and I don't remember what happened after that.

Uraraka's POV

I just got back from the forest and went back to the cave.

I started cleaning the cave more to make it look decent at least but after ten minutes,toga wrapped her arms around me from behind. I moved but started blushing abit.Then she did it.

She started biting my neck.It felt...good.
I couldn't help but like this...feeling.She started biting harder.

And a.."sound" come out my mouth.I started turning freaking red.WHY THE FRICK THAT SOUND COME FROM?!

I stopped freaking out when I noticed toga stopped.I turned around to see she passed out on me.

She looked peaceful.I gently picked her up and placed her on a clean shot on the ground in the leaves.

I laid us down and cuddled up with her.She wrapped her arms around me and soon after I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 32.7K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
86.8K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
752K 20.4K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.7M 99.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...