๐”๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐”๐๐€๐“๐„.

Von jbxchy

BOOK 2 ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๏ฟฝ... Mehr

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
09
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

08

10.3K 794 841
Von jbxchy

250+ votes

100+ comments

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Justice brushed up Ceuanis hair up into a puff ball, and tied the bobos around it. And made sure to put the clips Chris gave to him, because Cece was begging for him to buy her some.

They were going to a cookout, thrown by Icisis and Spazz. They had a cookout every other month just to bring people together since they knew everybody.

It was a good thing they did , it was just a drama free, cool cook out where people would go and enjoy themselves eating food and drinking.

Ceauni held unto her fathers hand as they walked through the door, she looked around as they drove off seeing that she was going in the direction of her grandmothers house, she frowned.

"What's wrong?"Justice asked when he noticed her face.

"Aren't we going to uncle spazz, why you bringing me to go stay with nene?"She frowned.

"No princess , we going to go pick up your friend, she lives close to nene."Justice explained making Ceauni smile again.

She turned the radio up , hearing young boy , lonely child , he turned it to a minimum, since Ceauni was in the car.

"Daddy, when we go to T Icsis house can I play with Dralyn?"She asked about spazz's nineteen year old son.

"He nineteen , why you wanna play with his big ass?, plus Aaron gon' be there with Ania."He told her,

He pulled up outside of Kahsye's apartment and texted her letting her know he's outside .

She replied with an 'ok' and he looked at Ceauni who was swinging her feet making him chuckle to himself, when she did the silliest things it made him happy.

A few seconds after he looked towards the building seeing Kahsye, Deja and Mira, making him squint his eyes, he knew something was up.

"Hey juju."Deja waved and got in the back with Ceauni , talking to her , while justice watched as Mira smirked at him while talking to kahsye.

He knew Mira was spiteful and when she didn't get something she wanted she would do everything in her power for it.

"Oh Justice this is Mira, I met her the other day, Mira this is justice."Justice was about to say something but Mira cut him off.

"Oh hey,I've seen you around before"She stretched her hand out to shake his, but justice just nodded.

"Y'all date?"Mira asked kahsye making her shake her head.

"No, he's my friend but Amma call you later."She gave her a small hug, and Deja scoffed.

"She seem fake as hell."Deja mumbled, making justice nod.

When kahsye got in on the front , Ceauni squealed giving her a hug.

"Hey pretty."She smiled making Ceauni blush.

Justice pulled off the curb shaking his head , he was thinking about how devious Mira was , although it was none of Kahsye's business what they had, he didn't want Mira getting involved with her.

-------

Justice was seated on one of the chairs as he watched Ceauni play with Aaron's daughter.

"Yo nigga."Ahlanna called out making him shake his head.

Ahlanna was a model , she was just a year older than justice so they treated each other like siblings when they were younger.

"What girly?"He gave her a hug and sat back down.

" i didn't know you was gon' be here I thought you was gon' be in L.A"He told her.

"Yeah but I had to come see y'all ."She shrugged.

Kaziya and Chris walked over to where they were and talked to Ahlanna.

They talked a little before they saw some movements around the bar area.

"Oh but still fifteen years later yo ass still mad."A voice yelled , Ahlanna got up quick and so did justice but he went to get Ceauni since the fights can get out of hand and anybody touched his child wasn't about to like it.

He looked around and saw Ceauni in Kahsye's arms over the other direction of the lawn, so he nodded his head at her and went in the direction of the yelling.

"You arguing with me over rotten dick you fool."Jerseys mother yelled at anela.

Truth was back before Jersey was born, she and anela were friends, shit happen and she had sex with saint and got pregnant, she apologized many times but anela was a stubborn person , she was also obsessed with saint , why? Nobody knew.

Alani took a step from the crowd and when were Chris and kaziya was since none of them were related to anybody here and there weren't about to be in anything , so she went to go sit with them.

Justice took a few steps back too, he felt as if it had nothing to do with him.

They watched as anela and jerseys mom went back and forth before Icsis got in the middle of it.

"This is a small get together to have fun, but y'all bitches gotta fuck it up huh, kids are here, why are you even here?"Icsis yelled at them getting a little peace.

"But she didn't have to touch my mama though."Jersey spoke , not too loud but she spoke.

"Jersey shut the fuck up, this has nothing to do with you."Jeremiah scoffed.

"It has everything to do with me if she touched my mama."

"They were both putting their hands on each other. And my mama just so happened to touch her harder". Jeremiah shrugged.

"Y'all need to chill out. Them fighting has nothing to do with yall". Saint mugged his daughters.

"I don't care. That delusional baby mother of yours needs to understand that my mama had a whole baby by you, which is me. And ain't shît going to change about it". Jersey said irritated tone.

"Stay in a child's place, you're disrespectful". Anela said out of no where.

"See we not gon get on my daughter bitch".

"No, we not bout to do shît calm yall asses down". Alani spoke up because she was just trying to eat.

"Bitch don't get me started on you". Anela said.

"Take a seat. I'm not entertaining you". Alani waved her off.

"What you gon do". Anela yelled.

"Jessie get yo baby mama for i beat her ass like i should've did twenty two years ago. Stupid dumb bitch". Alani rolled her eyes.

"That has nothing to do with me".

"Actually it has everything to do with you nigga. Control her. She always tryna start like I'm not bout that shît for real. Bitch I'll really embarrass you". Alani stood up.

"Mama you ain't bout to fight her". Kaziya said laying his head on Vee's shoulder.

"Right. Mama sit down". Chris co signed, taking a bite out her brisket.

"Alani dont put to manly ass hands on nobody. You too fucking old". Saint said calmly.

"Watch how you speak to me bitch. Don't forget who the fuck I am Saint". Alani rolled her eyes.

"Yea alright". He scoffed.

"This is ghetto". Drayln yawned.

"Very". Zach, Danae and Zo son said.

"They be trying auntie Lani like she dont have a whole disorder". Zania shook her head.

"Alani sit down bitch". India said.

"Mama leave them alone. I wanna see a fight". Italy spoke up.

"No tha hell you dont. Alani is a whole different person while fighting. She done did some wild shît and this whole lil barbeque gon be flipped upside down". Danae spoke.

"I just wanna know who the fuck invited Anela and Shyla".

"I invited shyla. She's actually saints nicest baby mama". Icisis said.

"Bitch I'm welcomed anywhere. The fuck". Anela said getting rowdy.

"Who the hell even likes you? Nobody but Jeremiah. Please exit. The door is that way". Dralyn said.

"Italy take a seat". Isaiah, Italy twin brother mumbled.

"Something you wanna say". Italy tilted her head.

"Take a seat. Dumb ass, ain't nobody scared of you. You can try that with Zoe but not me".

"Y'all scaring my girlfriend". Kaziya frowned.

"And she scaring me. The fuck". Zoe mumbled.

"Shes not even ugly bitch". Italy said.

"Aht. Yall need to calm down. We ain't fighting here". Spazz said.

"I said what i said".

"And you saying that gon get yo ass beat". Zania chuckled.

"Not yall double teaming on my sister. Let's not do that". Zach s scrunched up his face.

"Juju you ain't gon talk".

"Ain't nothing to say. This ain't got shit to do with me". He shrugged.

"Mama was bout to fight Anela, and yo daddy".

"She gon do what she want. I got a whole ass daughter who over here hyperventilating cause all this bullshit. Ain't shît for me to say. I ain't worried bout it. I'm worried about my daughter". He shrugged.

"As you should. My nephew is very much an adult. Giving em mature". Danae said loudly

"Shut up". Zo mugged her, popping her in the mouth.

"Don't touch me".

"That's cause justice beenat".

"Mhmm. Who that is". Zach pointed at deja and Kahsye.

"That's Kahsye and that's her friend Deja".

"Who the duck inviter Mira messy ass. I seen her earlier. I should've pushed her raggedy ass teeth back. That bitch stay having something to say". Zania said.

"Mira is cool". Kahsye said.

"The fuck she isn't". Deja and Zania spoke at the same time.

"You this nigga lil yea". Drayln asked.

"No". She shook her head.

"Deja be my girlfriend". Zach said smiling.

"No,who is you".

"Yo nigga. Act accordingly. Dont act all boujee and stuck up. Because you seem like a hood rat".

"Now Zach".

"I told the truth. Look at her hair. That frontal gon have to get the fuck. Looks like it's knotted to yo head. But it's okay. Imma get it fixed". He smiled patting her shoulder.

"Dont fucking play with me. Disrespectful bitch".

"I call it how i see it. And watch yo mouth. Go fix that clown ass wig. Matter fact i can pay for it. You know since I'm yo nîgga and all". He smirked.

"This nigga going to hell". Drayln laughed.

"Not too much on her". Kahsye said.

"Wasn't speaking to you Hannah". He held his hand up.

"Wowzers". Italy laughed.

"Chill". Justice said sternly.

"You said that like you my uncle. Dont do that".

"This nigga Zach going to hell". Kaziya shook his head.

"Right. And I'm the only one who can call Vee ugly".

"Quit calling that girl ugly". Alani yelled.

"Y'all have no filter, she's literally right there". Italy shook her head.

"Y'all gon get enough of calling my bae ugly. She still making more money than all you broke hoes at this damn table. Now what". Kaziya said nonchalantly.

"Broke". Zoe tooted her lip.

"Yea broke. All yall ain't got money for real. My bae is pretty and making figures. Yall aren't the same". He shrugged.

"Tell em cuzzo". Italy hyped.

"I just don't like how you came for my head". Deja frowned.

"Oh my gosh bae i said I'd get it fixed. Shut up about it". He sighed.

------

I felt as if the is was getting too long.

I'll continue this chapter next chapter

Chy & JB here.

helloooooo.

this chapter is confusing.

lemme break it down

Zoe, Zach, Zania = Zo and Danae kids

Italy and Isaiah = India's kids.

Drayln= spazz and Icisis son.

Kaziya, Chris= Alani kids

Justice = Alani and Saints son.

Jersey = Shyla and Saint daughter.

Jeremiah = Anela and Saint daughter.

that should explain everything. also in testimony, that book doesn't make logical sense, we know. is this book based off anyone in particular? no.

shut the fuck up about how she does a nurses job, clearly we stated she was an intern.

like that's mad aggy.

eh, I'm killing people off in the next few chapters. imma get yall hella attached.

xoxoxo- JB💋

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

289K 24.3K 61
Doing what 20 year old Nasiem deemed as right, put him in a tough situation. Quickly teaching him a little something about life.
183K 8.4K 28
"Love me like you love no other" -unknown
341 64 17
Rowan is a teenage girl who is devastated by the loss of her best friend, who was tragically murdered. Fueled by grief and a fierce desire for justic...