Tzuyu Imagines (gxg)

By gayforddlovato

Requested 🧡 Female Reader Imagines with Tzuyu of Twice 🍇 \\If you have any requests for something you'd lik... More

she wants to cuddle
she comes home to find you asleep
waking her for cuddles when you can't sleep
she wakes you with kisses
she won't take off your hoodie (requested)
hickey prank (requested)
kissing in front of the girls
spoiled birthday surprises (requested)
you're sick
she wants to be the small spoon (requested)
she can't sleep
she misses you while at the studio (requested)
she gets jealous of how close you're getting with Nayeon (requested)
you wear her hoodie
waking you for cuddles
kissing her mid-sentence (requested)
regrets (requested)
moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)
you catch her cheating on you (requested)
you catch her cheating on you - part two (requested)
that's what I'm here for (requested)
I don't want to dance if I'm not dancing with you (requested)
calling my girlfriend by another girl's name prank (requested)
White Christmas (requested)
small bump (requested)
you're the tenth member of twice and she reads fanfiction of you (requested)
you're drunk and don't recognize her (requested)
telling the girls that you're pregnant (requested)
you're the tenth member and you're afraid of firecrackers (requested)
you are my one and only (requested)
mommy (requested)
she proposes on stage (requested)
you have morning sickness (requested)
cheer up, baby (requested)
shut your mouth (requested)
you have trust issues (requested)
she has cramps (requested)
she brings you to practice with her when you're sick (requested)
when you wear a suit (requested)
you're sick - {Tsundere Tzuyu} (requested)
she catches you cheating (requested)
you refuse to take your medicine (requested)
first I love you (requested)
stuck (requested)
cuddling after being intimate (requested)
when an interviewer talks badly about you (requested)
you propose (requested)
you propose - part two (requested)

food poisoning

8.6K 243 15
By gayforddlovato

Spending the night with Tzuyu sounded amazing when she first threw the suggestion out. You counted down the days until she had the free time to spend with you and when it came around you were overjoyed. The thought of being wrapped in her arms through the night and being able to tell her that you loved her to her face instead of through text before you closed your eyes made you indescribably happy.

But you've been feeling the opposite of that tonight.

It all started when she took you out for dinner. There was this delicious spot not far away that just opened and the reviews that they'd been getting were splendid.

But you didn't see how. Not since you got back to her place just a little while ago. The food you practically devoured now wasn't sitting well in your stomach. You felt so uncomfortable as you laid beside Tzuyu, hoping she was asleep so she didn't hear your whimpers of pain.

You were almost certain that your stomach had never ached so badly. You were trembling a little as the sick feeling continued to become more overwhelming. It wasn't something you could ignore any longer. You once were able to close your eyes and swallow it back as you hoped that this wouldn't end the way you thought it would. Deep down, you knew it was only a matter of time till that sick feeling struck you and gave you no other choice but to rush out of bed.

It hit you only a few agonizing moments later. You got up slowly and carefully. Your stomach ached terribly and you looked over at Tzuyu to be sure that she was still sleeping before you held your stomach and made your way into her bathroom.

You closed the door behind you and knelt on the floor just as the sick feeling was all too much for you to bear any longer and you began to empty your stomach. Your fingers were shaking and your throat was burning from how painful it all was.

Just a moment after you began to vomit you could hear Tzuyu's footsteps on the bedroom floor. The door opened and her heart broke at seeing you so miserable and so sick.

"Oh, honey..." Tzuyu whispered sadly as she knelt behind you. She wasn't quite sure what to do at first. She wanted more than anything to take it all away from you. Not just because vomiting is absolutely terrible, but also because she knows you have a slight fear of it, too.

She held back your hair in one hand and used her other to run her fingers along your shoulders in soft, soothing circles. "Are you alright, Y/N?"

It wasn't a very great question to ask. But when you pulled away to catch your breath for a moment, she needed to make sure you didn't feel so terrible that you needed more than just her to help you.

You shook your head.

"No?" She whispered sadly. "I know, baby."

You hung your head once more and she squeezed her eyes shut. She kissed the back of your neck. It was relieving to know that your skin didn't feel feverish,.

"I know it's awful. Just let it out, I'm here with you." She whispered comfortingly.

It took a few long, agonizing moments for you to feel like your stomach had emptied itself all the way. The nauseous feeling began to fade away and you leaned your head on your forearm to catch your breath.

Tzuyu reached around and flushed the toilet for you. You sniffled and mumbled out a 'thank you' before you lifted your head, blinking a few times to adjust to the light again.

"No need to thank me, Y/N. I just want you to feel better." She whispered sadly then kissed the top of your head. "Think you can brush your teeth and get back to bed? Or do you still feel sick?"

You shook your head and closed the lid of the toilet. "I'll be alright. I just wanna get to bed."

She nodded her head understandingly and, with her help, you stood on your feet and slowly walked to the sink. Your stomach still felt a little achy but ore just uncomfortably, not like you'd be sick again. Your legs felt weak so Tzuyu put her hand on your hip to help you stand.

You brushed your teeth faster than ever before and paid extra attention to your tongue, to rid that gross taste that lingered there. You put your toothbrush away and rinsed your mouth out before turning around and laying your forehead on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"I'm sorry you don't feel good, Y/N. Was it what we had for dinner?"

You nodded and felt her sigh heavily. "Okay. Let's go to bed."

She put her hand on the small of your back and led you to bed. She tucked you in under the covers with a smile on her face and a kiss to your forehead before she crawled in beside you.

"You need anything?"

You shook your head and let it fall onto her shoulder. "Only you."

"I'm right here." She whispered. "I'll be right here if you need anything. Try to rest." She brushed her fingers along your arm and held you close as you fell asleep, hoping that you'd feel better when you awoke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 29.7K 108
Requested 🍬 Female Reader Imagines with Yeji of Itzy 💐 Message me for any requests you have 💗 Started: 6-30-20 Completed: Highest Rankings: ♡ #1...
66.1K 2.2K 22
requested 💗 Female Reader Imagines with Yuqi of (G)I-DLE Requests are open! No smut or personal imagines allowed, but almost everything else is welc...
36.1K 1.2K 14
requested 💗 -A book of female reader imagines with Miyeon of (G)I-DLE •I accept requests but I will not write smut or personal imagines •this is f...
68.3K 2.8K 24
READ: as said in my other NMIXX story descriptions, the hate against the girls has gone too far, so here is your warning ⛔️ thank you. requested 💗 E...