Transmigration of Starfire: L...

By Tennyliz

Starfire: The top assassin feared by all and with a side hobby as an anonymous hacker who no one knew about... More

Before the rebirth
Before the rebirth 2
System
System 2
Storyline
Arc 1-School Prince and his flower
Arc 1- Chapter 1
Arc 1- Chapter 2
Arc 1- Chapter 3
Arc 1- Chapter 4
Arc 1- Chapter 5
Arc 1- Chapter 6
Arc 1- Chapter 7
Arc 1- Chapter 8
Arc 1- Chapter 9
Arc 1- Chapter 10
Space
Storyline
Arc 2- Ahh! Zombies!!! Save me!
Arc 2- Chapter 1
Arc 2- Chapter 2
Arc 2- Chapter 3
Arc 2- Chapter 4
Arc 2- Chapter 5
Arc 2- Chapter 6
Arc 2- Chapter 7
Arc 2- Chapter 8
Arc 2- Chapter 9
Arc 2- Chapter 10
Space
Storyline
Arc 3- Business King is Mine!
Arc 3- Chapter 1
Arc 3- Chapter 2
Arc 3- Chapter 3
Arc 3- Chapter 4
Arc 3- Chapter 5
Arc 3- Chapter 6
Arc 3- Chapter 7
Arc 3- Chapter 9
Arc 3- Chapter 10
Space
System Party
System Party 2
System party 3
Storyline
Arc 4- I will conquer this game!
Arc 4- Chapter 1
Arc 4- Chapter 2
Arc 4- Chapter 3
Arc 4- Chapter 4
Arc 4- Chapter 5
Arc 4- Chapter 6
Heya
Arc 4- Chapter 7
Arc 4- Chapter 8
Arc 4- Chapter 9
Arc 4- Chapter 10

Arc 3- Chapter 8

3.3K 153 2
By Tennyliz

*Starfire's Pov*

I woke up the next morning and almost smiled while thinking of the events that will occur.

[Host, Justin has already found out that Ashley was the mastermind]

'He works fast, I am a bit surprised~'

[You shouldn't be, he really cares about Celestina and someone tried to do such an evil thing to her, what do you expect?]

'Yeah, I already knew he would work fast. I wonder if Ashley knows that Justin figured out her plan though?~'

[If she did, she would be panicking]

'I know~'

I giggled inwardly before leaving my room to join Justin and I's family.

"Celestina, how are you?" Justin asked with a smile as I nodded affirmatively.

"We heard about what happened, are you alright?" My parents asked concerned, moving towards me.

"I am alright. Nothing happened" I said calmly but my mom's face was full of rage.

"I want to find that preposterous person that dared to commit such an act" Mom said angrily as she formed a fist with her hand.

"I already found the person, she will be brought here now" Justin said coldly as he gestured for a guard.

A guard came in with Ashley in his hands, Carl came to my side, probably to give support.

'I knew Justin would figure out that Ashley was the culprit easily~'

[Yeah, it was easy to draw out the information from those three]

'I hope it wasn't too much stress for them to spill the info~'

[Host, you are weird ;-;]

'Thanks for the compliment, Little que~'

[...]

{Just ignore her}

"Tsk! Ashley, I should have known" Dad said coldly as Ashley pouted sadly.

"I didn't do anything, I don't know why the guards came to get me" She said with tears almost dropping from her eyes.

"Don't waste your crocodile tears, we have enough evidence" Justin said coldly as he stared at her.

"There couldn't be any evidence because I didn't do anything. I am innocent! Was it Miss Celestina that told you I was the culprit?" She asked, looking at me with an aggrieved look.

"Miss Celestina, what did I do to you that caused you to accuse me of such despicable things?!" She exclaimed with a tearful expression, the people around were looking at us like we were bully an innocent lady.

"I never accused you of such things, Miss Ashley. I don't remember being the one that brought you here" I said coldly as she secretly glared at me.

"Miss Ashley, I don't like how you are turning your attention to my sister, do not sully her name with your words. You are not worthy enough to even look at her" Carl said calmly as he smirked.

Ashley almost glared at Carl but remembered her white lotus appearance and instead, started crying.

"I am sorry for trying to defend myself. I will just accept this wrong accusations" She said with an pitiful  look as she sniffed.

The people around would have jumped to her rescue if not for the fact that Justin was here and his presence scared the others into submission.

"I am tired of your act, I will just show your evil deeds to everyone here" Justin said calmly before leaving the room, the crowd and I followed him.

[Host, it seems this is getting intense]

'Not really, this is a sure win for us with the male lead on our side~'

[I guess so, host]

I smiled inwardly as we all entered a room.

The place had a projector and Justin went towards it, clicked some buttons as a security footage played for everyone to see.

It was the footage of Ashley going to hire the men, the men accepting the job, the plans they made to rape Celestina, Ashley entering my room to place the aphrodisiac there, How I found the drug Ashley placed there, how the men came to my room in an attempt to rape me, and finally, how the men confessed that Ashley was the one who sent them.

"What do you have to say, Miss Ashley?" Justin asked coldly as Ashley shivered in fear.

"That is fake! It must have been a plan of Celestina and her brother!" She said defensively as she pointed at us with an aggrieved look.

'Wow! Even with all this, she can still act, too bad she is evil and keeps blaming Celestina~'

[I know host. She does have a white lotus aura and it will be hard for you to make others oppose her except you provide solid evidence]

I smiled inwardly but stared at Ashley coldly.

"So you also want to say that the news about you online is also fake, right?" I asked calmly as she looked at me with a confused expression.

I went towards the projector and connected it to my phone to show all the evidences against her doing evil things to others.

'It was right to have posted this evidences before now~'

[You really think of everything host ☆•☆]

'I know, I am awesome~'

"What do you have to say about that, Miss Ashley?" I asked coldly as mumurs erupted among the crowd.

"So many despicable things done by such a good girl?!" Someone asked confused as they looked at the news.

"She isn't good. She is a wolf in disguise!" Another person exclaimed.

"What do you expect of someone that is high in power like her. This is just a normal thing to them" Someone said, scoffing.

Ashley gritted her teeth and glared at me, shedding her white lotus pretence since her secrets has been revealed.

"So what if I used people?! They are all a bunch of lowlives that should be used for my benefit! The only person worthy of me is Justin" She said with a twisted expression as the crowd gasped at her display.

"Oh really? All of them are lowlives, huh?" Carl asked with an unreadable expression as he looked at her.

"Of course. Even you and your family are lowlives, nothing but a speck of dust to me. What if I was the one who ordered the men to rape her? I am too influential to be punished so there is nothing you can do about it" She said arrogantly as she looked down on us.

"So even the Military head is a lowlife?" Carl asked with a sly tone that made me raise a brow.

"What are you talking about?" Ashley asked as Carl smirked.

A man came out from the crowd wearing a military uniform.

"You couldn't have forgotten how you used the military head's daughter, right?" Carl asked as Ashley gasped and her face paled.

Even though Ashley is influential, the military doesn't care about that and would still punish her, it is just that they might lose some influential power.

"I will make sure that you are punished severely in the barracks" The military head said coldly as some soldiers came in and took hold of Ashley.

"No! Wait! I am influential, this will affect you greatly" She said trying to convince him to release her.

"He doesn't have to worry about that, I will support him" Justin said and with that, the soldiers were at ease.

Justin's influence overrides Ashley's own so there is no need to worry.

"No! Celestina, you killer of dreams. You will pay for this!" Ashley shouted as she was dragged away.

Everyone dispersed after the incident and I went to my room.

[Main Mission: Reveal Ashley's two-faced personality and fix Celestina's reputation. Completed! Reward: 3,000 experience points]

'Nice~'

[...]

'What happened?'

[Host, I hope what she said didn't affect you]

'Why will she bother me, Little que?~'

[She called you a killer]

'...'

[Host?]

'What do you think, Little que?~'

[...]

{If I knew, would I ask you?! Tsk! It probably doesn't bother her... I hope}

A/N: And that is part two of the triple update! I know you might be sad that ìt only remains one chapter before the triple update ends but cheer up and enjoy it! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 261 39
[WATTYS 2022 SHORTLIST] "Hello again, Pizza Boy?" I glanced up at him with a smile. The blood was rushing out my head but it didn't bother me. "Are...
6.1K 192 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
1.1K 127 34
{ BOOK 1 } Five strangers. Five different backgrounds. Three demigods. One goddess One huge adventure. /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ Flam...
123K 5.6K 20
Rank #19 in sliceoflife=January 30 2019 Rank #75 in slice of life= January 24 2019 Rank #25 in Shoujo= August 7 2019 This is the Sequel of I'm the Vi...