Mr. Billionaire's Fiore

By aditixh

'I took a quick glance up at him when the temptation got to me and saw the smirk plastered on his perfect lip... More

Author's Note
Characters
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
im so so sry

Chapter Eighteen

3.6K 216 263
By aditixh

Zachary's POV
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

After this exhausting and stressful day, I was finally at my home in Chicago. I decided to go to my gym and go boxing to free myself for the guilt of barely completing any work.

As I keep moving my arms the sweat is joins in, heating me up and helping me to feel free like bird out it's hidden cage. I love the way I can just express everything on a ball full of fluff without hurting anyone around me.

Every time I throw a punch like I am trying to shake off the rocks I am buried in. Trying overcome the sorrow, grief and most importantly the regret of my mistakes. I have made so many over the years that I constantly feel like I don't deserve anything. I don't deserve the wealth I have. I don't deserve the people that care about me. I does deserve the status I have.

Boxing lets me sweat out all these stupid emotions. It was only thing keeping me going after she left. The only thing still keeping me alive. When my sore knuckles come to a stop, I realised just how wet my clothing has become. The sweat droplets on my skin began to run down and splash onto the floor of my gym.

Now, I needed some food in my system because I hadn't eaten anything apart from breakfast today. With Reia fainting, I was on alert mode all day wondering when she was going to wake up. I was way too energy deprived to cook now even though I would love for a homemade meal right now. I ended up going with Maccy D's and plus my muscles do need a bit of fat to keep their shape.

I headed for a ice shower to cool me down after and then I changed into a plain black tee with basic grey sweats. I know it's a bit too ordinary but how cares, I look good as hell in it. Before lights out, I finished of all the pending work so sleep stress free. I hated not doing my work on time. It was like a another rock added to the pile weighing me down on every little thing I did.

Reia's POV
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

The Next Day
11.05am

As I got out of bed, I rubbed my eyes feeling like I was in another galaxy while trying to bring myself back to the present. I knew I had slept in for way way too long but this was one of the only days I had free so I might as well enjoy it.

I freshened up but still wore comfy clothes because I was going to be home all day. My cotton oversized hoodie called out to me and immediately caught my eye with it's baby blue colour similar to summer sky. The graphics were pretty sick too but I have no clue what they mean. Let's be honest here and admit that half the time we don't know the writing on our clothing means but we still buy it. I can't be the only one!

First thing to do was definitely eat because technically I hadn't eaten anything for 24 hours and fainting didn't help either. I made go-to banana pancakes recipe and drowned it in delicious home-brandedmaple syrup because your girl ain't going to spend extra money for no reason when they taste almost the same. Yum! I know some may add butter but I despise it on my pancakes and hate the texture and flavour it brings to the sweetness of the pancake. I made 8 pancakes which I know is a lot but to be fair I had a pretty decent excuse.

After a lot of procrastination on which show I should put on, I finally ended up going with my go-to Gossip Girl. It's literally the best show ever and the plot twist was just epic! God, how I missed Nathaniel! He's so hot, perfect, cute and so not in my league but a girl can dream.

I put on some black and navy fake nails along with some silly black and red temporary tattoos. I don't remember where or why I got some childish tattoos but I decided to put them to good use and have some fun. That word had been missing from my vocabulary for a very long time...

While I was taking a few pictures, my phone started rings with Alaïa's name at the top. Oh no, is the lunch today but she said yesterday it was the day after tomorrow. What if I heard her wrong? I quickly panicked at the thought of her waiting there for me when I was here in bed!

"Hel-l-lo, I am s-so s-sorry A-alaïa. I c-c-completely f-forgot," I said shaking, with nervousness on how she would react.

"Oh dear! Zachary was right! You really don't sound too good. Don't stress yourself, love. The lunch is tomorrow but if you don't feel good, we don't have to go," she replied in a concerned voice.

Thank the lord! Phew but I did just embarrass myself fully. At least she doesn't hate me. What did she mean by Zachary was right?

"Oh-h, sorry. I am feeling fine and I actually need a break away,"

"Okay, that's great! I have no idea how you recover so quick after an anxiety attack but I booked a table at 2.05 at the Lux Cafè yesterday before I knew what had happened. The early slots were full already so I guess it's more afternoon catch up coffee. Is the time okay with you?"

I am guessing Zach told about my attack. Ugh, I feel so relaxed that I can't be bothered to be cross at him, especially with my exciting lunch date tomorrow!! I hadn't been out in ages so this was an extremely big deal for me. My nerves were still there but I managed to ignore them because there was no way I was going to let them ruin it for me this time. I was going to there and enjoy myself. That was final.

"Yeah. Yeah. Of course!"

"Awesome! I will see you then. Bye, Reia. Can't wait!" Alaïa responded with enthusiasm. This made a little beanstalk of self esteem climb up my backbone, strengthening it. I felt wanted. I felt like I was a person. I felt happy. I loved it!

After all this, I was in a very cheery mood so I pigged out in my bed with some extra hot Cheetos to burn my taste buds. I still kept eating them even though every bite made my mouth go on fire. I never wanted today to end!

Third Person POV
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

1.30pm

"Here it is, Mr Garcia. The folder on Reia Hilliard as you asked,"

"Thank you, Harold. I will look over it and decide how much to pay you," Asher replied.

As he was about to look into the folder, his phone rang. It was a private number. Asher guessed it was probably another company wanting an investment or something like that so he picked it up.

"Hello Asher," said a grim voice that was lingered with sly.

These two simple words made chills run down Asher's spine faster than ever as he realised who it was. He dropped the folder in shock at what had just happened and immediately ended the call. He began shoving all his clothes into a suitcase so he could flee the country as fast he could. He was found and no place was safe for him anymore.

Asher knew the person after him would stop at nothing to kill him and everyone he slightly cared about. This is why he put the folder on fire and threw it in the bin. Reia was precious and he couldn't let anything happened to her. If she was who he thought she was, then there was a possibility that he could find the missing pieces to the incomplete jigsaw puzzle of his life. Patience was the path right now because he needed to protect her. No matter the cost.

~

What an eventful chapter! Any predictions on who Asher could be talking about?
Please vote and comment (:

aditixh xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 170K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...
14M 369K 22
WARNING!!! MATURE content inside for 18 years old and above! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this sto...
14K 188 7
"I want to be completely yours." I whispered and his lips parted slightly. "You sure-" he cleared his throat. " I mean, are you aware that I'm-" "Wou...
2.3M 70.8K 42
"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored, his hands slipping gently between my thi...