Blood Rose BTS mafia ✅ (1)

By 8joonlosophy8

What happens when the worlds most dangerous hitman is a woman? And what happens if she gets taken while she's... More

CHARACTER INTRO
B
L
O
O
D
R
R 2.0
O
S
Facts bout Kyungie and the story
E
Huh!?
fillerrrrrrrrrrrr but related to the story line
I saved you, yet so disrespectful
Welcome to Bangtan, Eunkyung.
Punch me in the face and run.
So why?
CONSENT SEOKJIN
Call me if you need me.
Bet.
Yeah about that.
Sorry for another AN
Another AN
Open your eyes Kyungie
Then we can swaddle her!
IMPORTANT AN
Jeez fine! Help my miserable ass Jungkook!
When you look like that, you are my aein.
Googie, You here!
He cares Eunkyung.
Omelas.
Bunny Boy.
little manipulator.
bubbles.
Why didn't you?
Hide and Seek.
Favor.
Bunny's day out.
Kalm. 🔞
Go away Eunkyung.
Siblings are weird.
Surprise.
Who is she?
It's time to blow shit up.

All my memories were up in flames.

5.1K 220 78
By 8joonlosophy8

EunKyung POV

He simply left. After saying words which had such immense power.

He left? I limped towards the mirror and looked at my back. The bandages ripped open and I had a few shards of glass in my back. The bandages ripped when I tried to punch him itself, But I wasn't dumb enough to wince.

Luckily the glass didn't hit any of the important places. I tried to reach back and pull them out but whenever I stretched my arms. The glass moved and I felt like I was being burned all over again. 

Oof.

I heard soft thudding in the corridor and assumed it was probably someone coming. I turned around and faced the door. Jungkook stood there looking at me.

 I looked at him and waved my arms in the air and winced at the same time,"Wut?" I asked.

 He pointed towards the reflection in the mirror and said, "I'll pull those out for you"

I looked at him and said,

 "Gguk touch me and you'll lose a finger. I'm not playing. I'm telling you I can do it myself."

 I know I said I can do it but honestly my whole back is on fire. And I don't exactly know where the glass is.

I sighed and looked at him and tiled my head, "You know what...I do need something from you...go get me some salt and tweezers" His face was beyond comical. He nodded and left. I took a deep breath and held it. 

I reached my hand towards the closest shard and slowly pulled it out. I released the breath as I was pulling it out. Honestly, when you work alone you kinda get used to doing all your shit by yourself.

He returned with the stuff and handed it to me.

I looked at him and said, "You're gonna wanna look away for this one." 

Before he could question it. I dumped the salt on my back. It stung my whole back, but because of the glass shards being more recent it stung more over there, and on top of that salt is an antiseptic. Tears pooled in my eyes from the pain.

He quickly turned away and yelled, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!"

I chuckled and said, "I told you to look away."

I took the tweezers and slowly pulled out the shards, one by one, thankfully nothing got stuck under my skin. I hissed and rolled my back. Tears streaming down my face. I cracked my neck and told Jungkook he could turn back around.

I looked at Jungkook and said,"I'll be leaving."

He walked up to me and held my wrist, "You can't leave, you're part of Bangtan. I heard Namjoon Hyung say that." 

My eye twitched I glared at him and said, "Harlow works alone."

I ripped my hand away from him and walked away.

I heard him scoff and say, "That's why Eunkyung's alone too."

I stopped in my tracks and turned around, "EunKyung's alone because she was betrayed. Don't talk about something you don't know."

I turned around and walked and he had the audacity to yell,"Your brothers death or your abuse is not your fault!"

I couldn't hold it in.

 It reminded me of how weak and useless I was as MyungDae lost his life.

Or how stupid I was needing MyungDae to save me from our own parents.

I remembered of weak I actually was.

And I needed to prove myself wrong. 

 I was standing is the middle of their corridor in a tattered shirt. I turned back I had enough. I stomped up to him and looked him in the eyes, and slapped him across the face.

My eyes were red and filled with tears. I yelled, "I SAID DON'T TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW!".

My yelling had alerted everyone. I stomped my way down the stairs. I was about to get of the last step when someone grabbed my wrist.

"What's with everyone and grabbing me." I thought to myself.

I remembered how Namjoon tossed me over his back. I maneuvered both of us so our backs were facing each other. I bent my back and tossed the person over the stairs. I rolled my eyes and looked down at Namjoon.

NAMJOON!?

Although I was proud of myself for tossing Namjoon over my back. I couldn't exactly show it. I made eye contact with him and said, "I'll be taking my leave."

I stepped over him and walked towards the main door. I pulled the door open and

WHAT THE FUCK!

There were, wait lemme count, 1,2,3,4- 8 guns pointed at me. Honestly I was dumb not to expect this. I rolled my eyes and made my eyes shimmer with tears. I pouted and looked at the guards,

"Ajusshiiii~ I just wanna go home.  And ya'll are really making it hard. So unless ya'll wanna get shot move." 

Two of them tilted there head then looked down at my hand," Weren't you the one who killed Yejun in mansion-A?"

I dug a few days back into my memory," Ahhhh~ I did kill a guard a few days back. It might be him. I'm not sure tho"

Honestly me acting cute wasn't working so I wiped my tears, and stood tall. The same two mumbled something and backed off. Now there were only six.

 A bit easier.

The others didn't seem to be moving at all. Me being small and tiny gave me a lot of plus points. For example, being quick. I grabbed the gun of the guy closest to me. Flipped of the safety and fired at the six in record time. 

I personally was okay in combat but when you give me guns or daggers...I'm Hermione-fucking-Granger.

(If yall dont get this reference it means that Eunkyung is really good with daggers and guns)

I winced because of my back. My pathetic excuse of shirt(which actually wasnt mine) was covered in blood. I should've bandaged myself up before causing a scene.

 UGH!

I went through my pockets for my phone, it wasn't there. 

OH NO! 

It was being charged back home. That means...it's gone.

 OH MY FUCKING GOD!

My house documents,passports, credit cards, debit cards, my insurance papers and my music is probably all burned up. That means...all my little stuff is burned up too. I sat down in between the bodies and the blood and weeped.

All my things are gone.

 There were way to many emoyions swimming in my head and I didn't know which emotion to act on.

My stuffie, muffin is all burned up. My purple binkie and all my pastel blankies and gone. I got up. This isn't time to cry. I wiped the blood of myself. And just walked I simply walked out.

All my memories were all burned up, just like my body.

I walked through the forest and onto the highway. I don't know for how long I walked but I reached the park near my house. I probably walked for hours. I looked up at my building. It was surrounded my caution tape.

My floor was completely gone. All my things. My music, My Stuffies, My diaries. All the letters MyungDae wrote for me when he was alive. All my memories were up in flames. I sighed and walked to a electronic store.

I picked a phone and told the store keeper that I'd pay him after. The fact that i'm covered covered in blood probably persuaded him more.

I downloaded my Social Media and logged in. I needed a distraction. I went through my gallery and picked a picture.

INSTAGRAM

.kyungie.kyungie. has posted

    Remember when we were happy?

    ❤1,546                🗨569                 

Comments

@itboyjeon: Yooooo. You good?

@itboyjeon: That is a cute picture tho? Who is it?

@girl_in_googles: Awwww ya'll are cute. Who is that tho? The boy?

Click for more comments.

I regretted posting. I missed my brother more now. Ugh. I don't have a place to sleep. I was literally homeless.  All my stuff is gone. 

 TRIGGER WARNING!   Mention of suicide

I should've killed myself the day MyungDae died.

TRIGGER SCENE ENDED

I stayed there in that swing. 

For how long?

 I'm not sure.

Long enough for the sun to shine. 

Long enough to realize I've been lying to myself.

Long enough for me to realize I'm weak.

Long enough for me to feel dizzy. 

Long enough for the blood to dry on my back.

Long enough to realize I'm completely alone.

AN

I tried to put in two of my most active readers and give them a tiny part.

I'm sorry i couldnt give you guys a major part.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO was the chapter good or nah.

I have a question.

1)If you could describe EunKyung in 3 words what would they be?

I published it without putting a chapter name by mistake kekeeke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 32.4K 93
Park Jimin is your first love and the father of your child, but five years ago he abandoned you for his dream and never looked back. What happens whe...
160K 4.8K 24
*SMUT! SMUT! SMUT!* *CONTAINS VIOLENCE* She's caught between two cartel leaders. One would die for her. The other would kill for her. She has to make...
1.1M 43.8K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
137K 4K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...