Goner || Kangmin harem (강민 x...

By Linlin-Macaroon

Inspired by Diabolik lovers// Verivery were on their way to Music bank when a terrible accident happened, sad... More

CHAPTER 1:Reboot
CHAPTER 2: Rest in pieces, Hoyoung's plates
CHAPTER 3:Storytime
CHAPTER 4:How to get on Mr.Snobber's nerves
CHAPTER 5:Long lost lullabies
CHAPTER 6:I was in a what!?
CHAPTER 7:Expect the unexpected
CHAPTER 8:Sit down and get comfy
CHAPTER 9:Stay Gold
CHAPTER 10:Hang out
CHAPTER 11:A day (night) at the Amusement park
CHAPTER 12:Image, who is she?
CHAPTER 14:Simply rhetorical
CHAPTER 15:Asshole contest
CHAPTER 16:Go beyond the barrier
CHAPTER 17:We can be friends
CHAPTER 18:Dark days
CHAPTER 19:Jiwook = Asshole
CHAPTER 20:Burn
CHAPTER 21:Rotten cake
CHAPTER 22:Flare
I aM fINe!!!!
Murder sounds delightful (kidding)
I can't even anymore
Give me death
sOn of a ShOTguN
I just-
Albums + Track
Bloody Hell
EXCUSE ME YDIFIDISIA
THESE MOTHERFU- WYDJFODIDVB
Yay!!!!
LEZZGO VERRERHI
Welcome to clown town folks!!
CHAPTER 23:Goner

CHAPTER 13:Oops, we all fell for him

222 8 0
By Linlin-Macaroon

It was a fine day and they decided to hang out again, so don't expect the castle to be silent.

But getting there wasn't particularly easily.......

Especially when their ex-manager became a bitch and shared to the world that VERIVERY had vampire selves and that Kangmin is dating all of them.

Of course it caused backlash because the fans now wanted to meet the Vampire versions of the members and they fully supported Kangmin, but the public won't let them live.

Once they got outside, alot of reporters were waiting and ran to them.

Minchan let out his pissy side and punched one of them.

"You motherfuckers don't know what personal space and privacy means huh", He stated.

The reporters were stunned and stood there thinking how to act.

Minchan smiled and let the members get inside the van first.

"Once I see one of your faces ever again, I'll crack your skull", He said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Wow, who knew you could be terrifying, for reals this time", Yongseung teased.

"Excuse me, you're the one who said I looked scary in the first place", Minchan said.

"Because it's true,when I first met you, you seemed like the type that doesn't smile at all, I did not expect you to be the opposite", The dancer argued.

"He has a point hyung, you had the serious face on and I also was surprised when you weren't the boomer type", Yeonho giggled.

Minchan huffed and sat down next to Hoyoung, who was muffling his laughter.

The ride wasn't entirely quiet as Minchan had a rant on how not scary he looks, and the members look like they want to punch him.

"Can I destroy him? He already looks too handsome anyways, let me lessen it", Yeonho said, sending glares at the older man sitting infront of him.

"Try me then Yeonho, you can't even reach my height", The visual commented.

"I'll delete your kneecaps if you joke about my height again", The vocalist threatened.

Minchan let out a chortle, which annoyed Yeonho even more, and in the end, everyone started giggling.

"Kangmin, you have the audacity to laugh huh, let me remind you that you are still the shortest in the team", He said.

Kangmin kept laughing because he said that he already accepted his fate and at this point, Yeonho was super sulky and turned away.

Yongseung tried cheering him up but when he got his hand near him, the other snarled.

"Yeonho, you are not a dog", He said.

"No shit!", Yeonho answered.

Yongseung was taken aback and giggled lightly.

"You can really talk huh", He said.

And before Yeonho could even ask what he meant, he was harshly placed in Yongseung's lap.

Kangmin was enjoying this sight and asked them to kiss.

"I ain't kissing him", Yeonho said, his arms still crossed.

"Really?", Kangmin asked again.

Yeonho nodded and didn't know what was coming for him.

Minchan stood behind him and is ready to push him, so he and Yongseung would "accidentally" kiss.

But the plan failed,he was caught because he lost his balance.

"Wahhhhh, Dongheon-hyung you are a terrible driver!", Yongseung sighed, and Yeonho gladly got off him and sat on his chair.

Minchan stood back up and swore he could hit the oldest right now.....if he wasn't driving of course, he isn't that mean anyways.

They reached the entryway and at this point, they let themselves be seen going inside the moss, it's not like people would dare enter it anyways.

"Hey guys!!", Yeono exclaimed, throwing himself and hugging all of them.

"You're in a good mood today huh", Hoyoung grinned.

"He's in a good mood today because he managed to scare me by playing Danse Macabre last night and I got no sleep because I thought this was haunted", Gyedong sighed.

"I can't believe a vampire like you would be scared of such a gorgeous piece, and besides that piece is beautiful", Yeono argued.

"What's with the Yeonhos and aruging", Dongheon sighed.

Both Yeonhos looked at him and the Vampire one grabbed his violin from the living room and started playing Paganini Caprice 24.

"Run", Heoni told him and he asked why.

"You made him mad, run", the vampire added, Dongheon listened to him and ran away.

When he started running, a huge maze spawned outside the house, and everyone minus the Yeonhos and Kangmin were inside.

"Yeonho what the fuck!!", Yongwang screamed.

"The only way to get out is by solving the puzzles dear brother, and this is payback", Yeono said, winking at Yeonho, who had a huge smile on his face.

And as expected, the maze puzzles were Classical music themed, expecting from a vampire who loves that genre of music.

Yongseung almost had no problem with the puzzles, and when faced with the grand piano, the puzzle said that he should impress the statue.

Knowing Yeono, the vampire probably wanted them to play something spooky.

"He's adorable", he muttered, then started playing Devil's trill by Giuseppe Tartini.

Yeono was in awe and looked at his human self.

"That's most probably Yongseung", Yeonho said.

Kangmin is a little worried for the others, and was happy when Yongseung got out first.

The other was wearing a smirk and had his hands up in victory.

"The others are going to find the last one painful", He giggled.

"It's okay, there are sheet music there and all my siblings can read notes, we all play different musical instruments", Yeono explained.

Heoni was out next, proudly holding his clarinet.

"Love you bro", He said, then kissed his cheeks.

Dongheon was next and he smiled lightly.

"You're fucking lucky I can play Danse Macabre in the piano", He said.

Yongwang was next and is twirling his hair around.

"I can't believe you put in a glockenspiel like that", He smiled.

Youngbae was next and is holding his flute, said nothing and just passed his younger brother.

Minchan and Chan both got out at the same time, both holding a guitar, Minchan had the electric guitar while Chan was holding the bass guitar.

"We played O Fortuna together!", Chan proudly said.

This made Yeono smile, the happy and energetic Lee Minchan he knew from his childhood was coming back.

Gyehyeon got out next and did a fancy twirl to celebrate not dying inside the maze, while his vampire counterpart almost tripped him because he came out running.

"You never told me,you were putting our instruments inside there", Gyedong exclaimed, hugging Yeono a little too tight.

Hoyoung came out last and is panting a little.

"That last one was hell", He said and since they were complete once again, they got back inside.

And instruments became the topic,
"Hold on, let me get this straight, so all of you play different instruments?", Hoyoung asked.

"Yeah, I play the flute, Dongheon-hyung plays the clarinet, Yeonho plays the violin, Yongseung on the glockenspiel, Minchan on any kind of guitar, and Gyehyeon is an outcast because he plays the viola", Youngbae said.

"I put alot of instruments there, did every Verivery member, minus Minchan, who was holding Chan-hyung's guitar earlier, played the piano?", Yeono asked.

"Nope, I played the xylophone", Gyehyeon said.

"I had to play the Harpsichord", Hoyoung added.

"How was it?", Yongwang asked.

"It's an experience", Gyehyeon answered.

"Huhuhu, I can't really play instruments", Kangmin pouted.

This got the vampires' attention and they all offered to teach him their instruments.

I will serenade you with my majestisity!!

"Whipped", Gyehyeon muttered.

"As if, you all think you are stoners, not really, I see how you guys look at the maknae", Chan sassed.

Verivery can't exactly disagree with him, it is true, they all adore the maknae, a little to much even.

Kangmin saw this and gave them all a hug.

"I love you too!", He happily said, then he skips over the vampires and they went to the music room.

Leaving the others stunned.

Dongheon checked if the vampires are in sight and started jumping in happiness.

"I can't help it!", He squealed and did a dance.

The others soon joined and had a dance party.

But what they didn't notice, was that Kangmin was standing on the doorway with a huge smile on his face.

"Damn you and your adorable smile, it's your fault we are whipped! But I ain't complaining, come on" , Minchan said as he pulled him and did the waltz together.

"Hey! Share him!", Yongseung shouted, pulling Kangmin away from the visual.

The vampires started clapping and were cheering.

"They finally admit to it, what a revelation!", Gyedong said.

In the end the vampires joined the dance party, and they even ended up having a sleepover.

Exposing and Praising Kangmin, and the youngest getting flustered everytime.

Yep, they all have fallen for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 2K 35
♡◇○ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preservation, but someone always can bare the...
2.4K 121 27
Jungkook ff Kim Y/n, who had just transferred to another University bumped into Jeon Jungkook on the first day,a badboy and vampire but only his frie...
5.1K 291 16
"I still hate what your family has done but I can't stop protecting you" Yura a vampire killer who has the ability to differentiate humans and vampi...
171K 7.7K 32
❝ '𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘨𝘰, 𝘓𝘦𝘦?' Hyunjin thought and lowered to the level of Felix's ear. "If you pull someth...