A Train Adventure

Por sochey

### Love and fire is the best antidote for two strangers on a moving train from Cameroon to Enugu-Nsukka find... Más

📖
•synopsis•
•On the train•
•Dedication•
•issues•

•kiss my ass•

20 0 1
Por sochey

Sorry but not sorry....

°°°°°°°

As he was about to open his mouth to defend himself, a loud outcry rang out, shaking the whole place and putting the eardrums of all the passengers in an unhealthy condition.....

~~**~~
The shout rang throughout the whole compartments, touching the corners of each wall and falling hazardly into the ear drums of the passengers. Jude tensed up, looking around him to find out what could be wrong.

He was immediately moved by instinct, cowering under his tall frame. Naomi for some reason couldn't take her eyes off him. The fear that once went on in her mind was evidently replaced by the thought of a certain man beside her who appears afraid instead of strong and composed.

'men were born strong and agile...' she remembers her father telling her younger brother on a certain Friday afternoon.

Her eyes remained on Jude, not taking off, not letting go. To her, Jude was simply a coward, a scaredy cat who probably has realised that milk wasn't the only tasty thing in the whole world..

She slowly but evidently takes off her eyes from the man beside her and looks straight, in which it seemed like the whole passengers were looking at--including Jude.

A man with beards covering his round face and eyes as huge as saucers, with lips curling up in a crooked smile leans on a board that separate each compartments in the long train. His thin frame which was hidden behind the huge baggy shirt and trousers he wore. His demeanor stoic, like a tiger grooming itself for the hunt. He stares ahead, eyeing everyone shamelessly and twirling an object which you can term a pistol in his fingers.

He suddenly stops twirling the object and points it towards the passengers. Breath hitches, eyes roaming wildly and everyone praying to whatever they believed in.

A mantra keeps repeating inside the head of all the passengers....

We are being robbed!!

The aforementioned man removes himself from the frame which he leaned on, strolling casually towards the passengers. His crooked smile not fading for a slight second. He seem to calculate his moves as he moved like one of those villians in heroic movie, only that no one has the idea who could be the protagonist or perhaps the hero.

Another man runs out of the other compartment, holding a gun in his hand and breathing hard that you could hear his breathing if you were sitting in the skies..

He runs towards the first armed man and whispered something in his ears which sounded like --We are done with others you can proceed from here.

His eyes blazed, laughing hysterically and points the gun at no one in particular and then thunders...

Ton argent ou ta vie!’ He thunders, posing like the thief he truly was.

A thief without an English accent, what a miracle!

Everyone cowers, bending their heads and those shivering couldn't control their throbbing hearts.

They are being robbed, even without going half way on their journey! Wicked world it truly is!!

‘He didn't say cower, he gave a simple instructions. Your money or your life!’ The second man fires. Nobody said a thing, an unapologetic silence graces the entire place.

Naomi who had bowed her head, with whatever she thought Jude was, flying out of the window.

To her, she found the whole situation funny, perhaps premature. She raised her head to see the men ransacking the whole luggage space of the travellers, taking anything valuable their eyes sets on.

She looks over at jude who looked like he had urinated in his jeans. His face looked contorted, as if he was calculating something. He looks over at her, catching her staring at him. Knowing him for a short while, she thought he might get corky about her shameless flare for him but he rather asked...

‘What are we supposed to give them? I don't have any money on me right now!’ He whispered. Naomi trying her hardest not to laugh at his naiveness acted as if she was pondering on what to give the robbers when they reach their seat.

‘I don't know.. I only have my make up kits with me!’ she said, as if that was the most reasonable thing she had ever said in her entire life.

Jude's anger seem to accelerate or perhaps his lack of wisdom to notice the woman's sarcasm.

‘Or probably, I might offer my life since that's the other offer!’ Naomi adds, with her cheeks red as tomatoes.

Jude reached over, smacking her hands in the process.

‘How can you joke in a situation as this?’ He wonders.

Naomi rubbing the quick reddening area in which Jude had smacked. Looked over at him...

‘What do you got to offer then? Your balls??’

Jude's eyes grew wide as saucers as he covers his face in what looked like shame.

‘I cover my balls with the blood of Jesus!’ He retorted, subconsciously letting his hand graze his underpant.

Naomi chuckles, almost turning red from the whole scenerio. The danger that lurks behind them continues, waiting patiently for their turn.

With their hearts in their mouth, they keep staring at the floor, hoping; perhaps the metallic flooring could act as a savior.

But nothing happened, except hushed voices in the background and curses erupting from the French occupants.

Finally, their turned reached. The first armed man comes over to where they sat, still smiling devilishly but this time, he's facade appears trouble. Could it be that all the passengers where broke or perhaps were wise enough not to go on a long journey with reasonable amount of money?

‘Your money or your life!’ He thunders, pointing the gun at Jude.

‘Jesus!’ erupted out of Jude's mouth as he quivers uncontrollably.

‘He's nuh gonna save you right now!’ the man said cockily.

‘He best should cuz I really don't have anything to offer at this point’ Jude retorted.

‘Hmmm...let's see. Kain, go check their luggages!’

The second man who is now known as Kain scurries to their luggages, scattering everything in it.

‘Only clothes, clothes and more clothing's!’ Kain fed back.

‘Does it mean that all of y'all are that poor? How can you be traveling to Nigeria without reasonable amount of money. If not for personal upkeep but for business!’ The man said disappointedly.

‘Since you can't find money, what else do you want?!’ Jude dared asked. Naomi felt an eruption of anger flash inside of her.

What insolence!!

The man smiled again, facing Jude, bending to eye level with him.

‘And what else do you got to offer if not money?!’ He asked, using the gun to raise Jude's chin up.

‘Erm.. well.. I don't know.. but.. Naomi suggested my...well..she.. said.. perhaps..my..balls... could serve!’ He stammered.

Laughter erupted from the passengers who heard what Jude said, including Kain. The first armed man didn't seem to find the entire situation funny.

‘And who the hell is Naomi?’ The man asked.

Jude shaking uncomfortably in his seat moved his head towards Naomi's direction.

‘Oh! Your wife?’ The man asked.

At this juncture, Naomi denounced being anyone's wife. Infact, she embrace the feeling of loneliness, singleness and perhaps anything that has nothing to do with mutuality!

‘I'm not his wife!” She defended.

‘But you will soon be?’ The robber asked.

Still quiteness paid homage to that question as only breathing's were heard.

‘Kain, get his wife. I don't have anything to do with a man's balls but I have a whole lot to do with the woman’ The robber ordered, smiling devishly.

Kain does as he was told while Jude and Naomi exchanged looks. The coldness in Naomi's eyes were enough to freeze the Atlantic ocean. Her eyes flashes, hurt, ignominy crossing the depths of her irises.

She is been lifted out of her seat like she weighed nothing more than a feather. She whines, trying to kick, to defend, to encapsulate the entirety of her being but her fragility renders her completely hopeless.

Jude watches as his partner was been carried like a sack of potatoes. His heart frail and his fingertips numb. A gun pointing at his head was enough to silence his agility, his strength suddenly became his weakness. There's a dull ache in his heart; between his veins repeating that nothing will probably not be the same again...

                                 ¥¥¥

Finally got time to update..
Kindly vote and leave your in line comments..

Thank you :)

Updating soon

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
109K 1.7K 20
bl . Taekook 🔞🔥 បម្រាម:ក្មេងក្រោម18ឆ្នាំ🙏 សូមអភ័យទោសរាល់ពាក្យពេចន៍មិនសមរម្យ🙏🔥
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...