Sold To A Gang Leader

By Anonymusdnk

Nichole never had a normal life, her father died when she was 9. It broke her heart she was a daddy's girl. H... More

Characters List
Chapter 1 I Hate You.
Chapter 2 My Rules
Chapter 3 Am I magic?
Chapter 4 Good Thing I Don't Care.
Chapter 5 Why Are You Holding a Baby?
Chapter 6 Narnia. My Safe Place.
Chapter 7 Scream.
Chapter 8 Not happening
Chapter 9 Why is he watching me
Chapter 10 : That was odd
Chapter 11 : I wish I could take it back
Chapter 12 : The ball
Chapter 13 : I Sorryy
Chapter 14 Dumb Whore
Chapter 15 Duck tape?
Chapter 16 Girls Day
Chapter 17 No Rush
Chapter 18 Scares
Chapter 19 Annas
Chapter 20 Tequial
Chapter 21 Emabrassing Questions
Chapter 22 Warm
Chspter 23 Daisy
Chapter 24 Shopping
Chapter 25 Spatual
Chapter 26 Closer
Chapter 27 I Have A Boyfriend
Chapter 28 New Friends
Chapter 29 No Regrets
Chapter 30. I dont know
Chapter 31 Are You Crazy
Chapter 32 Dont Touch Him
Chapter 33 Fuck
Chapter 34 Bunny
Chapter 36 Boobies
Chapter 37 Wake Up
Chapter 38 Finally
Chapter 39 What The Fuck
Chapter 40 Brusies
Chapter 41 Morning Sickness
Epiloge
Authors Note

Chapter 35 Birthdays

9.6K 254 30
By Anonymusdnk

The next morning I wake up before Maverick I brush my teeth putting on one of Mavericks shirts and a pair of jean shorts. Maverick is laying on his back. He's till half asleep.

I straddle his waist. He opens his eyes looking at me. "Happy birthday baby," I say. He smiles mumbling a thank you. "So what do you want to do first open my present or breakfast," I ask. "You," he says flipping us over.

An hour later

I pull my shorts back on as maverick puts on some jeans. "Now breakfast or present," I ask. "Food," he says and we head downstairs. I make him his favorite breakfast. His parent were suppose to come over for lunch but I'm not sure if they are still gonna.

After we eat we head back upstairs he sits on the couch. I grab his gift giving it to him. He opens it smiling at me. "I love it baby thank you," he says kissing me. The doorbell rings. We head downstairs together maverick opens the door treating his dad ignoring his mom.

I plop down on the couch. "Hey Nichole," Ben says. "Hey,"I say smiling.

Ben put hamburger and hot dogs on the grill. We sit down eating lunch. "Where's the silver necklace I got you," Rachel shad here we go again. "Upstairs," he says. "Why," she snaps at him.

Mavericks a big boy he can defend himself. I keep repeating in my head. "In our room," he says. "Why do you have a gold one," she asks. Before Maverick could answer Ben does.

"What is going on with you," Ben says. Here eyes widen slightly before she mumbles a nothing. "Obviously it's something," Ben says. "Trust me you don't want to know," she says. "Just tell me Rachel," he says. "The other day when I went out with my friends I got really drunk and I didn't mean to it just happened I'm sorry it didn't mean anything," she says.

I stand up grabbing Daisy going upstairs this isn't my business. I plop down on the couch and look at the window it looks like there is a person.

I try to pretend I don't see it. I walk to the side table grabbing the gun. I turn around and see someone standing 15ft away. I shot at there leg causing them to yell in pain. The door busts open and in comes Maverick and ten other guys all had there guns out.

Maverick looks at me then the person on the door holding his leg. Ray steps out of the group of men and grabs him making him stand up. His blood is all over the floor.

I go into the bathroom and grab some wrap to put on his leg so he doesn't bleed all over the floor making a bigger mess. I start wrapping his leg he tried to kick me in the face but maverick pointed his gun at his head so he stopped.

Ray drags him away. Maverick told one of the maids to clean the floor. He has maids that clean the house.

It's currently 1:30. I decide to go get something to drink. "Out," Ben tells Rachel who rolls her eyes and walks out. "I'm sorry Maverick we kinda runined your birthday lunch," Ben says. "It's okay,"  Maverick says coming into the kitchen wrapping his arms around my waist from the back.

I lean my head back looking up at him. "Are you okay baby," I say. "Yeah I'm okay," he says.  I pull away handing him the cup of tea I just fixed making another one. Once we are done we go sit in the living room where Ben is.

Ben decided to go home about an hour ago. It's currently 8:30 we had spaghetti and meat balls for dinner. Maverick and I are watching a movie cuddling on the couch.  The movie ended around ten so we head upstairs.

Maverick showers then I do. I'm currently standing in front of the mirror I have on some black lingerie. Maybe I should take it off. He proably won't like it. "Are you okay in there baby," Maverick says from outside the door. "Yeah," I yell back throwing on his shirt.

I open the door and see he is laying on is back on the bed looking at window. I walk up straddling him. "Hey baby," he says. I smile at him. Leaning down I kiss his lips. "I love you," I say. "I love you," he says. Flipping us pinning me under him.

He leans down connecting his lips with mine. I kiss back. After we both run out of air he goes to my neck sucking. I flip us so now I'm on top. I suck on his neck and he starts pulling up his shirt. "Hold on,". I say still nervous. "What's wrong," he says. "Nothing," I say taking a deep breath pulling the shirt of.

Mavericks eyes darken before he quickly flips us. He tears it of literally rips it. He stands up taking of the rest of his clothes opening the drawer grabbing a condom. He climbs back on top of me. He rips it open with his teeth before putting it on.

He climbs back on top of me. "If I'm too ruff tell me," he demands. I nod. He slams into me making me moan.

The next morning

"Wake up beautiful birthday girl," Maverick says rubbing my naked back. "No," I say he chuckles. "Cuddles," I say. He chuckles again. "I would but my dad brother and sister are downstairs," he says. I pout sitting up covering my chest with the blanket. He hands my his shirt that's on the floor that I was wearing last night.

I put it on getting up and going into the bathroom I shower brush my teeth and blow drying my hair and then I ran the straightener over it.

I put on some light color jeans and a white top the crosses in the front. I slide on some socks and converse before walking downstairs. Sophie run up hugging my legs I pick her up giving her a hug back before she wiggles out of my arms.

Dawson stand up trying to hug me but maverick shoved him back down. Karen stands up hugging me and I hug her back. She says "happy birthday," before sitting back down. Ben stands up and hugs me to telling me happy birthday then sits back down.

Maverick stands up hugging me telling me happy birthday. He sits down making me sit next to him before he hands me a box. I slowly open the box and it's a charm bracelet. There is a heart and a dog mom charm. There is a music charm.

"Thank you Maverick it's beautiful." I say hugging him. "My turn," Karen says handing me a box. "You didn't have to get me anything," I say. "I know but I wanted to," she says. I open the box to see a photo album. I open it and flip threw it.

There's pictures of me and Sophie. Me and maverick cuddling. There is a bunch of me with everyone.

"Thank you," I say standing up and hugging her. Dawson hands me a small box. I open it and it's a blue bra charm.

Maverick looks in the box and glares at Dawson who is just smirking. "Thank you," I say smiling at him. "What I don't get a hug to," he says. I stand up giving him a quick hug.

Ben hands me a small box just like the one Dawson handed me. I open the box to see a sunflower charm. I stand up hugging Ben "Thank you," I say sitting back down.

I add the charms to the bracelet. I have maverick clip it on my wrist. "Is that and engagement ring," Karen says standing up and grabbing my hand. I look at Maverick. "Not yet," Maverick says "it's a promise ring." "That's so cute," she says giving my hand back and sitting down.

Sophie walks over placing herself in my lap. "Petty," she says trying to pull my ring of my finger. "No Sophie it has to stay on her finger," Maverick says. She pouts and starts playing with my charm bracelet.

"Can we watch finding Nemo," Sophie asks Maverick. "N," he starts but she pouts and he rolls his eyes turning it on.

She climbs of me and onto maverick laying her head down closing her eyes. He starts gently rubbing her back.

She ended up falling asleep. She woke up after the movie was over. And started playing with Mavericks necklace.

"Do you make babies with Nichole,"  Sophie asks Maverick. "Ye," he starts but I put my hand over his mouth. "She's a kid don't tell her that," I say. I move my hand and she climbs onto my lap. "Do you make babies with Maverick," she asks me I look at Karen to see her smirking at me.

"Sophie quit asking them that I already told you they do," Karen says. "Your having a baby," Sophie asks looking at me. "No," I say. She pouts climbing of me and walking away.

There is a knock on the door. I try up opening it and see a letter I pick it up shutting the door and opening the letter.

Dear Nichole,
If your reading this it's your 18th birthday. I have some explaining to do. First of all your sister got a letter when she turned 18 too. I am the leader of a gang called sunflowers and Daggers. It's a girly name but it was your moms favorite flower. You are to take the gang. Angela is not strong enough. When she found this out she got very angry and joined another gang which is fine. She knows I'm alive she knows I faked my death. I miss you bunny please call the number we need to talk.

Sincerely
    Daddy

I look up and see everyone looking  at me. I slam the letter down on the table and run up the stairs. I burst open the Angela's bedroom door.

"You bitch you couldn't fucking tel me he was still alive instead you made it seem like his death was my fault. Let me guess your still pissed at him for saying I was taking over the gang not you," I yell.

She rolls her eyes. "Yeah Nichole I'm pissed he said I was to weak to run it," she yells back. "He wasn't wrong this fucking proves his point," I say storming out the room.

I pull my phone out my pocket grabbing the letter and typing the number in and pressing the call button.

"Bunny," his voice says.
"James," I say back.
"Oh how you wound me daughter," he says.
I roll my eyes.
"I'm assuming you read the letter," he says
"No I pulled the number out of my ass," I say.
"I see you have my attitude," he says
"Yeah what do you need I've got things to do," I say.
"Do you want the gang," he asks
"Mhmm let me think do I want your gang," I say
He chuckles.
"I don't know can I think about it and call you when I know,"
"Yeah bunny," he says. I hang up the phone putting it back in my pocket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 12.8K 58
The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :)
2.4M 204K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
328K 19.4K 44
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.4M 85.8K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...