Chapter 22 Warm

Edited

Three days later

Mavericks POV

I've finally got one of the puppy's. Ray is going to go get her today.

I'm gonna give her it  tonight.

Nicholes POV

Maverick has been acting really suspicious lately. I do not know why. We are suppose to be going swimming today but I don't know if he still wants to.

Maverick walks into the room all sweaty. "Ready to go swimming," he says. I nod my head walking into the closet with him following me. I though he was gonna go to the bathroom he just faces away and changes.

He starts undoing his pants. I turn away digging threw my draw looking for the swimsuit I bought the other day. I bought two but I'm gonna wear the yellow sunflower one today.

I quickly slide of my pants pulling the bottoms up

I quickly slide of my pants pulling the bottoms up. I don't normally wear two pieces but it's been almost two years. I have to heal. I quickly take of my shirt and bra putting the top on.

I look in the big mirror we have on one of the walls and get self concise I was fixing to go found another swimsuit when I felt two warm hands wrap around me waist.

"You look beautiful," he said kissing my shoulder. "You like it I wasn't to sure, maybe I should change," I mumble looking back at the mirror before trying to walk to my dresser.  My waist is grabbed and I'm out back I front of the mirror with Mavericks warm back against me.

"I don't thing you should," he says kissing my shoulder "you look absolute stunning," I look down nodding before grabbing a towel and heading to the pool.

2 hours later

We finally decided to get out of the pool and go to the mall to buy more clothes for us I mean him. I go in the bathroom and get in the shower throwing my swimsuit in the basket next to the door.

I'm washing my hair when I hear the door open. I look at the door to see Angela. "Get out I'm showering," I tell her rolling my eyes. "We need to talk," she says.

"We will when I'm not showering," I reply. I think the dumbness runs in the family cause she rips open the shower door. Causeing me to squeal. "Angela are you fucking serious I'm naked."

"I'm sorry okay I pushed and I shouldn't have pushed it but I hate that it happened to you I which I could take away the pain okay," she yells. The bathroom door opens again. "It not a fucki-" I say until I realize I'm still naked in the shower now with two people.

I quickly rinse my hair then I wrap my towel around my body. I see maverick sitting on the bathroom counter playing on his phone. Angela is still standing near the door.

"Look Angela it's okay I shouldn't have snapped like that.," I say hugging her trying to keep my towel from falling. She nods leaving. I walk towards maverick. Standing between his legs. He stands up putting me on the counter.