Realize| Book 1

By The_AlphaKing

OMEGA -The lowest status that a wolf could get in a pack. Regarded as the scapegoat, the pack's personal s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors' Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 (Epilogue)
Author's note
It's Out!!!!

Chapter 98

2.3K 99 1
By The_AlphaKing

Maddison's POV

Another sleepless night...

The second that I close my eyes to sleep, I pictured Marcus entering my room without my knowing and...

I shook that thought out of my head as a piercing headache came.

I haven't seen Steven since last night and I was wondering where he was cause right now I didn't even feel the slightest safe in my room.

"Maddy??" I was surprised to hear my wolf's voice.

"Fia, I'm so happy to hear from you. How are you feeling??" I felt her stirring in my mind.

"Still a bit weak but better than before. Maddy... I'm so sorry I couldn't..."

"You have nothing to be sorry about Fia." I didn't let her finish. "Marcus is a monster and that's that."

"I'm your wolf Maddy. I should have tried harder to .."

"Fia. Please don't blame yourself. Please don't. You are not to blame." She stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"We'll get stronger." I hear hee say. "We'll push ourselves to get stronger." I smiled.

"We will."

The doors suddenly opened and my body froze before turning to look at who entered.

Relief settled in me when I saw Steven standing there.

"Madds. Are you alright?? I'm so sorry I wasn't able to come check on you last..." He didn't finish his sentence as he started smelling the air.

I knew what he was smelling. The foul stench of that bastard still clung in the air almost making me want to gag.

"Maddison." Steven called me. "Did.. Did that bastard do anything??"

I shook my head. "No."

"Are you sure??" He looked at me trying to find any evidence that Marcus had done something wrong to me again.

"He didn't do anything but pin me to the wall. But... H-He promised that he'll be b-back." I looked away from him as I remembered Marcus's words and I saw Steven clench his hands into fist before he shook his head.

"No. No he's not going to do anything to you." I turned back to him with a confused look.

"What are you.." he held up his hand to stop me before looking at my door to probably see if it was indeed closed.

He then walked closer to me, whispering...

"I found a way out for you." My eyes widened at what he said.

"W-What??" I couldn't believe it. I... I had the chance of getting out of this place after all.

"How??" I found myself asking.

"There's a secret tunnel from here in the castle to outside, deep in the forest." He explained and I couldn't stop myself from going to hug him. He was surprised at first but then hugged me back.

"Thank you..." I whispered. "Thank you so much."

"You can thank me when we're out Madds." I let go of him. "The tunnel can only be entered through a secret opening."

"And where's this opening??" I see him sigh out seemingly not wanting to answer my question.

"Steve??"

"It's in Marcus's throne room. You pull the torch on the wall nearest to his throne and a passage will open." My hope started to fade when I heard him.

"It'll be impossible if he's there, which he always is." I say.

"Don't lose hope Madds. That might have been true once but now since he'd lost so much of his soldiers he really busy. He now always leaves his throne room in the evening to go with Carlos to do some of his duties so that's our chance."

"You mean..."

"Yes." He cut me off as he gave me a smile. "We're leaving tonight."

Marcus's POV

The doors of my throne room suddenly opened and Carlos walked in with a rather concerned look on his face.

"My Lord." He bowed.

"Carlos. What's with that look?? Is there something you need to tell me??" I asked him.

"Yes Lord. Our scouts have brought some news. A large mass of wolves entered Silver Moon lands yesterday evening. So by the looks of it you were right. They're planning to attack." Hearing what he said I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Of course I'm right. They are mindless beasts after all. Always wanting to try and assert their dominance by fighting like the dogs they are. It was way easy to guess what their next move would be."

"What are your orders then my Lord??" He asked, before patiently waiting for me to speak.

"Put every soldier on high alert. They'll most likely try and storm the gate so put up more sentries there."

"Are you sure my Lord?? What if they try and storm the walls??" I scoffed at that.

"The wolves have no capabilities of climbing the walls. And even if they did, they'll easily be cut down by our men the second they start trying." He seemed satisfied by what I said.

"As you say my Lord." He was about to go and leave but then I stop him.

"Carlos." He turn back towards me.

"Yes Lord??"

"The very moment they attack, you tell me. Jayden will most likely target me if they ever manage to breach us. And if he does then, I will have a little surprise waiting for him." I smirked.

"As you order." He bowed before walking out.

"Now, all I have to do is wait." I say as I pour myself a glass of wine.

Taking a sip, feeling the delicious liquid flowing down my throat I sighed out as I took my seat on my throne.

"Come and get me then, Dark Wolf."

Maddison's POV

The whole morning I was nervous. Various outcomes of our plan played through my mind.

What if we get caught??

What if Marcus doesn't leave the room tonight??

I shook it all away and told myself that everything will be alright.

Steven told me to stay in my room and wait for him as he will see if the coast was clear to escape.

I patiently waited...

And waited...

And waited...

Counting the seconds that pass as the sun slowly set giving the moon its chance to show of its beauty.

I walked out to the balcony and I found myself turning towards the forest beyond the walls of the castle.

I had to scrunch up my eyes as I could have sworn that I saw some movement within the darkness of those woods.

Normally, it would have been easy for me to spot something even with that facts that it was far away and that it was dark out. But since Fia was still a bit weakened, my wolf senses aren't in their one hundred percent.

I looked again and this time I didn't see any movement.

"It was really nothing then." I said to myself.

But then something happened. I didn't know what but alarms suddenly rang and I was slightly frantic on what I had to do.

I tried to look up from the balcony and see what was happening, but then I was met with a very shocking sight.

Jayden's POV

As the spell was cast, Elise walked up to me as I looked on at the castle and of what was to come.

"Remember that they have to be place d at the top of the walls." She said as she gave me five crystal like rocks.

"It won't work if their not at the top." I put the crystal rocks in the pocket of the black hoodie that I wore.

"I know. You just get to safety when you're done." She nodded.

"Jayden." She stopped me as I was about to go. I looked at her and she had a grim look on her face.

"What is it??" I asked.

She looked at me in the eyes and then I listened to her as she said...

"We don't know what lies after this. Either Marcus will fall by your hands or..." She hesitated. "Or you by his. Fate is truly a cruel being." She then placed her hand on my cheek.

"We may all die, or we may all win. But just remember what the Goddess had told you. Only then will you be able to defy what fate has already decided." She pulled her hand away before walking towards the others.

I gave everyone a final nod, which they a replied by giving a nod themselves, before I made my way towards the castle.

All I had to do was to get these stones up on the walls as Elise instructed. I was to place them on different areas and after I do I give out a signal.

Using the shadows, I slowly made my way towards the walls. Guards were everywhere, both outside and up on the walls but mainly they were at the gates.

I quickly dropped down behind some bushes as a group of guards passed. Once I saw that the coast was clear, I proceeded.

As I slowly inched my way, a single guard stood near me so I carefully walked around him, completely thankful that I had the ability to hide my scent.

But then, a twig snapped as I stepped alerting the guard. I quickly hid behind the tree beside me but then the guard started walking towards my direction

'Shit.' I thought as the guard walked closer.

' I have no choice then.' when he got close enough, I quickly grabbed him and snapped his neck before he even realized it. I then hid his body behind some bushes before continuing my way.

I finally reached the wall. Looking at the high structure, I looked around me to make sure I was alone before I started.

Half-shifting, I felt my canines coming out as well as the sharpening of my claws.

Looking up, I saw a hole on the wall. I then readied myself and jumped, reaching the hole and managing to get my hand in it with a grunt.

Then using my free hand, I dug my claws directly into the wall quickly pulling myself up and doing the same thing with my other hand.

I continued to do this until I could see the very top. And as I reached it, I was about to climb up when a guard passed making me stop.

Luckily he didn't see me.

' So fucking close.' I thought.

I chose the area of the wall where there was the least guards posted so there should be any more on them passing for now.

Climbing up, I made sure that it was clearing before taking one of the stones in my hoodie pocket and placing it on the edge of the wall.

I looked around and saw stacked up crates everywhere. Slowly opening one these crates, my eyes widened.

Silver.

Silver daggers. Arrows. Bullets.

These crates were full of them..

I then started walking along the wall carefully, making sure it was completely clear before I moved on.

When I was a bit far from where I placed the first stone, I then placed the second one on the edge of the wall.

Doing the same with the third and the fourth.Only one stone needed to be placed.

But then disaster strikes...

I stiffened as I heard alarms suddenly ringing.

"Fuck." I quietly cursed before guards appeared making me hide behind some crates.

"What's happening??" I heard one of the say as they passed.

"They found one of the guards body outside with his neck snapped. We're to make sure that everything's clear up here."

Once they passed, I came out of my hiding place and looked at the direction they went to.

I could still finish this.

But then, my luck must have been running out cause the next thing I knew, I heard someone say...

"Who are you??"

I mentally cursed myself for being so careless before slowly looking behind me to see five more guards.

"I asked you a question." One of them said as the walked up to me. "Who are you?? And why can't we catch your scent??"

Once they were all in front of me, they must have saw my appearance, with my claws and canines out, and their eyes widened.

I quickly grabbed two of them by their throats crushing it before slamming them with each other before using my claws to stab another one on his chest.

Two more remained.

I kicked one of them on his stomach making him bend down. The last one was turning around to run so I grabbed the head of the one I kicked in the stomach and twisted it so a sickening angle.

Using my strength, I pulled as hard as I could ripping his head clean off.

I looked at the last remaining guard who was a few feet away from me.

Using the severed head, I threw it to the fleeing guard knocking him down.

He screamed out loud when he saw his friend's head beside him.

I quickly kicked him by the neck, breaking it and looked as his life ended.

Every guard would have been alerted of his scream so it wouldn't be long till they arrive here. I better get this last stone into place.

I shofted back to myself and ran the rest of the way, cutting down every guard who dared to attack me and as I was about to reach the final placement of the stone I was met with a very large of in front of me.

"Stop right there mutt." Their leader hissed at me.

I looked them for a few seconds before a smirk came to my face making their eyes widen in surprise.

"I'm giving you all the chance of running away before I kill you all."

They all laughed at me but still I held on to my smirk.

"Your really funny mutt. But I'm curious, how did you get up the wall??" I chuckled making some of them glare at me.

"That answers my question then." They all look confused by what I said. "You all don't know who I am."

I said as I half-shifted in front of them, making them gasp out and step back away from me.

"And I could tell you how I got up on your walls but... All of you won't live long enough to hear me."

I then attacked.

Screams of pain and terror echoed out as their blood spilled on the stone floor. torn heads, arms and ripped apart bodies now littered before me as I was now covered in their blood.

Not wasting any time, towards the last position of the crystal stone in my hand.

Placing it in place, I heard more guards racing up to meet me.

There were so many of them. Most holding silver daggers coated with wolfsbane.

"You may be the Dark Wolf but even you couldn't handle this many." One of the hissed.

I looked at them. He was right. They were many. Too many even for me.

But still I kept the smirk on my face, shocking them.

They were all about to move on me when I suddenly released a very powerful howl stopping them in their tracks.

' May the Goddess protect us all.'

Elise's POV

There I stood with the others, waiting.

"Are you sure he can handle this??" Mason asked as he walked up to me.

"You really have little faith in him do you??" I said as I turned to him.

"That's not it. I do have faith in him, but still those are very many guards in that wall."

"Do you really know why they call him the Dark Wolf Mason??" He seemed confused by this.

"That's the name given to him by the vampires since he's killed so many of them. They're afraid of his power."

"Correct, but he is also called the Dark Wolf by another reason. A reason which I have just thought about now." He looked even more confused by this.

"What??"

I smiled at him. "Death follows all his foes and enemies. None have yet survived when facing Jayden. None, except my son which is Jayden's true test. So if you're concerned for his survival against those petty guards on the wall, don't. For Jayden is called the Dark Wolf for that reason."

"But he could still get hurt." Jonathan walked up.

I was about to say something when we all heard loud commotions in the distance.

"Where's... It's coming from the castle!!" Timothy appeared along with Michael, Raph, Nathan, Garreth and the rest of the Alphas along with their Betas.

"The alarms." Raph said. "Its been tripped. They must have seen him."

"If that's so then we must go and help my son!!" Jonathan was about to go but I stopped him.

"Give him more time." I say as my eyes closed.

"Time?? He's going to get hurt!! But if we go right now and storm the gate we can still help him!!" He argued.

Opening my eyes, I looked at him. "Trust your son, Jonathan." He turned to the castle's direction. You could hear the faint screams and with their hearing, I bet Jonathan could hear it very clearly.

Against his own judgement, he grimly stayed put even though he truly wanted to go and help his son.

Seconds passed, and I was getting worried.

"He should have gotten the stones in place by now." Michael said.

I myself was getting very worried. What if.. what if he was cau...

We all perked up upon suddenly hearing a loud and powerful howl. And there was no doubt on who it was.

"I suggest you all get ready." Was all I said before taking a few steps forward.

Closing my eyes, I concentrated on the stones. I could feel power surging within me as I spoke out my spell...

"Exsúltet terra deae invocantem exterriti fricesque nocte. Praebueris manum tuam quia in auxilio opportuno. Intra moenia hostes opprimere voluisti ut ulciscatur tremunt omnes corruentes innocentem!!!" I felt the earth starting to shake as well as gasps coming from the clearly shocked wolves behind me.

"Oro te dea..."

"Oro te dea..."

"Auxilium tuum filii..."

As I said my final incantation, a crack was heard. And there I knew that my spell was complete.

Everyone stood silent as the castle walls fell. Crumbling down into a big pile of ruble.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hey guys!!

So here's the next update. This is the first of four chaps that I'll put up. These are the last chaps for this book so thank you all for the support. And guys please don't forget to...

VOTE⭐ & COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 7.3K 70
Breyanna is a normal werewolf, had a loving father who was the beta of The Heart Moon Pack, her mom the beta female who was always supportive of her...
317K 11.1K 47
Jaxon is a happy, cheerful, loved Omega of the White River pack. It's his 18th birthday and he's hoping to meet his long awaited mate. His whole l...
1M 52K 31
EDITED VERSION ~~~~~~~ Book One of the Forgotten Series. ~~~~~ An Omega must do as an Omega is told. The lesson had been burned into her brain sinc...
24.7K 915 10
Nunew is born by both beta parent, he have been sure about being presented as a beta as well but things turn up to be unexpectedly and him being pres...